Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Tuesday, December 20, 2022

πŸŽ„ Merry Christmas, dear Friends and Family! πŸŽ„ My Christmas Card to You + TV Highlights leading up to Christmas and Beyond... 🌟




What a blessing it is to share the TRUE JOY of the CHRISTMAS season with ALL of you dear friends again this year! The greatest GIFT of LOVE came to us in a tiny baby in a manger, our Savior, JESUS!

As we near the end of 2022, I hope many of you have enjoyed building special friendships here at It's a Wonderful Movie, and watching some delightful new Christmas movies, lots of beloved Christmas classics, and romantic comedies all year! The vintage Christmas card above with the open door made me think of all of you and how you've invited It's a Wonderful Movie into your homes day after day.

I appreciate each and every one who visits here... all the comments, thoughts, well-wishes, and excellent movie reviews. I'm beyond grateful for the time taken and the thoughtfulness of each of you in sharing with others. God's blessings, everyone!

Here's my Christmas Card to ALL of You...






O Come Let Us Adore Him!

Hoping your Christmas and New Year bring many memorable moments to treasure as you celebrate God's ultimate gift, the Christ child, who came to earth to save us and give us eternal life with Him.

In order to receive Jesus, all we have to do is ask Him to come into our hearts and forgive us of our sins.

Then He washes us white as snow!






At the end of this year and in the new, this scripture is my prayer for you...

'May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.' ~Romans 15:13






πŸŽ„ TV Highlights for Christmas Week: πŸŽ„


🌟Christmas in Kentucky – Thursday, December 22nd

An all new Christmas TV Special is coming to Great American Family! Enjoy celebrating Christmas in Kentucky with Jen Lilley and Jesse Hutch (both of B&B Merry) on Thursday, December 22nd at 7pm/6c.





🌟It’s a Wonderful Life – Saturday, December 24th

Catch this beloved Christmas classic on NBC Christmas Eve




🌟Christmas Yule Log on Great American Family – Saturday, December 24th

Begins 4am/3c. on Christmas Eve and ends Christmas day at 10am/9c.




🌟2022 Great American Christmas Movie Countdown Starts Christmas Day 10am/9c and ends on December 26th!




🌟Hallmark Channel Movies on Christmas Eve/ Christmas Day




🌟Hallmark Movies & Mysteries on Christmas Eve/ Christmas Day


*Time to Come Home for Christmas Movie Marathon on Christmas Eve

*A Godwink Christmas Movie Marathon on Christmas Day




🌟UP new movies - December 24th and December 25th




The Snowball Effect
Premieres Saturday, December 24, 2022
at 7pm/6c. on UPtv

Storyline: Rival meteorologists tracking a massive snowstorm in the town of Mistletoe must work together to get home in time for Christmas.





Christmas in Wolf Creek
Premieres Sunday, December 25, 2022
at 7pm/6c. on UPtv

Storyline: When a runaway reindeer threatens the annual Christmas play, a struggling couple must work together to save Christmas for the town and each other.


🌟Christmas Classics on AMC, TNT, TBS, and TCM….

Check out Christmas Movies and Cartoon Classics and more airing this week in the Christmas TV Schedule.





Thank YOU for being a special part of this
*It's a Wonderful Movie* family!

Be sure to stay tuned for more news on Family TV Movies
and Christmas Movies throughout the Year in 2023!

Wishing You much Love, Joy, and Light
this Christmas!

Once again, I'll be sharing this Christmas with my family, if the weather cooperates. We are expecting a Winter Storm to come through the Midwest just before Christmas! We're hearing we may get 6-8 inches of snow and 50+ mph winds. I'm hoping Santa will still be able to make it, but most of all, I'm hoping my family will all be able to come home again. Wishing you all the best, as well.

God Bless Us, Everyone!

From my home to yours...
Merry Christmas to You All! Net






🌟 SHINING HIS LIGHT: πŸŒŸ

Luke 2:8-14

8 And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night.

9 And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid.

10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.

11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.

12 And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.

13 And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying,

14 Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.


πŸŽ„ Merry Christmas! πŸŽ„



42 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Net!
    Thanks for another great year of updates:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard to believe that the Christmas movies are almost done and dusted although we have a massive backlog to watch.

    I'm finding Lifetime has improved a lot this year.

    GAF still can't find that Blockbuster movie.

    Merry Christmas to everyone in the Forum but particularly yourself, Net.

    Your tireless work and all the information you supply is greatly appreciated and we'd be lost without you.

    Florence

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Net for this beautiful Christmas card! This message is a gift to all of us. May God's richest blessings be yours, and to all my friends on this site, Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas to you and yours and have a Blessed New Year...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for such a beautiful words, pictures, and of course Scripture! Thank you for doing this blog and all the info you give and for allowing us all to have a space to come to and share about movies and whether they are family friendly or not. Now, I have a Christmas wish for next year. LOL I wish that either we have a year off with no new Christmas movies, or only 5 new ones each on each channel. Maybe more 4th of July themed or more Fall themed instead. :) I am one of the rare people who only watch Christmas movies during the holiday season, so its already hard enough to get through all the new ones, and then I can never see any of the other ones from the past or my favorite traditional ones. (first world problems, I know lol) Merry Christmas Net and to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful Christmas to you and your family! Thanks for all you do maintaining your blog for us all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a lovely card! :) I'll be spending this week digging into DVD's, or the DVR, and of course, recording those 2 UP TV movies! -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for all you do--you help me plan -and set my DVR!!! Wishing you and your family a Blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful post and Scriptures! So So thankful for you Net!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Exciting Christmas movie news for 2023...

    Hallmark Channel Announces First 2023 Christmas Movie, Bethany Joy Lenz and Kristoffer Polaha to Star

    See details here:
    https://variety.com/2022/tv/news/hallmark-first-christmas-movie-2023-1235465440/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Net, wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas and celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior! Christmas is definitely my favorite holiday of the year so I am loving every day of this month.

    Have been really busy and must admit I have only watched a handful (or less) of the new movies but come the first of the year I will be binging on them....then will wait for the DVDs to come out to add to my collection. I watch my Christmas DVDs throughout the year (I have over 400 in my collection)....one of my favorites is "The Spirit of Christmas" although not at all reality but with the acting of Jen Lilley and Thomas Beaudoin to me it is perfect...wish they would pair them in another movie - Christmas or otherwise!

    Also, pretty excited about the Bethany Joy Lenz and Kristoffer Polaha Christmas as they are two of my favorites!

    Again Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! What a beautiful card Net! I love the pictures and the scriptures! I am so thankful to God for you! You are a blessing to all of us. I don't know what we would do without you and your friendship. You have a true shepherd's heart. Sending you a big hug! Have a Merry Christmas!! Can you believe it's only 5 days away!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry... Meant to say "servant's" heart.

      Delete
  13. For anyone who was watching GAF yesterday (recorded a movie and just watched it), there was small promotions for their Monday thru Friday syndicated lineup:

    Columbo, Murder she Wrote and Little House will be added to the lineup on Jan 2, Full House and Fuller House will also be returning on the same day. -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you! Have a wonderful blessed Merry Christmas-Susan Ann

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you Net for the beautiful Christmas Card to us. You are such a blessing! ❤❤❤ Merry Christmas everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  16. To Net and all in this community. I hope all have a safe, peaceful and MERRY Christmas. Hope this comes through. Last few attempts to send a review didn’t work. Kept getting an error message.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Watched Hanukkah on Rye and loved it. Family friendly. Love your card covers Net and all the great scriptures. Let us remember that we all have sinned and Jesus will forgive all who come to Him and ask. What a great gift God sent to us and all we have to do is ask and repent. Merry Christmas to all and God bless. Roger

    ReplyDelete
  18. Net, thank you for sharing your lovely words and pictures! A very merry and blessed Christmas to you and yours, and to all of the IAWM family members!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you, Net!
    A Very Merry Christmas to you and your family!
    The card is wonderful, just like your blog!
    God Bless,
    Ken

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great American Family TV Series
    January 2, 2023

    Columbo
    6am-9am ET/3am-6am PT

    Murder, She Wrote
    9am-1pm ET/6am-10am PT

    Little House on the Prairie
    1pm-6pm ET/10am-3pm PT

    ReplyDelete
  21. Net, you are such a dear blessing. I am so thankful for you and your ministry here. We have stopped watching Hallmark. It is just not worth it to have to sit there on edge the entire movie hoping there isn't anything woke or that conflicts with our Christian beliefs. I am SO thankful for Great American Country. We have thoroughly enjoyed their wonderful movies this Christmas season, and it is such a blessing that Candace Cameron Bure is influencing the content. I just finished watching "A Christmas...Present." I LOVED it. It is so God-filled, and they even quoted Scripture in it. We have been so much happier not having Hallmark in our lives this Christmas. We can relax and just enjoy the movies on Great American Family without any concerns, and they are providing such a wonderful alternative. If all Christians would boycott Hallmark, they would soon see that we are the demographic block that make up a big percentage of their viewership, and they would either stop caving to the woke mob or go bankrupt. We need to get a backbone and start standing up for what we believe and let go of the world and the things God's Word defines as sin. Thank you so much, again, Net, for all you do! I trust you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  22. If Jesse Hutch & Jen Lilley consider do Christmas movie in Sanford, KY for Great American Christmas on GAFAM .

    Expect for bluegrass family about musical in Kentucky

    ReplyDelete
  23. I thought I'd posted this a few days ago but it doesn't seem to have turned up.

    Is it just me or are the movies this year less Christmassy than usual?

    I do have a plethora to still watch though.

    From what I have seen Lifetime seem to have upped their game this year and GAF just can't find that blockbuster movie - they're solid and enjoyable but not spectacular.

    Wishing all on the Forum a wonderful Christmas but especially Net whose tireless work in providing information cannot be appreciated enough - we'd be lost without it - Florence

    ReplyDelete
  24. Bless You ALL for these beautiful, heartfelt Christmas messages! You'll never know how much they mean to me. You fill my heart with such joy! I am so grateful for our It's a Wonderful Movie family!

    Much love to you all, my brothers and sisters in the Lord...
    Merry Christmas!!! Net

    🌟 Glory to God in the Highest!!! 🌟

    ReplyDelete
  25. When Hope Calls Christmas
    December 24, 2022 ET
    December 23, 2022 PT
    2am-3am ET/11pm-Midnight PT - part 1
    3am-4am ET/Midnight-1am PT - part 2

    ReplyDelete
  26. To all my fellow Hearties... Some new great news! Kevin McGarry and Kayla Wallace just announced their engagement! I am so happy for them and I pray God will bless their marriage! Wouldn't it be wonderful if they could be matched up on WCTH!!

    Also, our Faith Carter (Andrea)had her baby!

    Merry Christmas to all!

    Let the Heavens rejoice and the earth be glad!
    Psalm 96:11

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abigail, Yes, that was such sweet news to hear of Kevin McGarry and Kayla Wallace's recent engagement. I am so happy for them! I had a feeling after their Christmas movie, My Grown-Up Christmas List, with their on-screen engagement and wedding, a real one might be coming soon. Hopefully, their real wedding will be much warmer than their Christmas movie one!!!

      And, yes... so sweet to hear Andrea Brooks and her husband welcomed a baby boy. Such wonderful news!

      Thank you for sharing with everyone! You are such a dear blessing!

      Hope you had a delightful Christmas... Happy New Year to you and your family!!! :)

      Delete
  27. Net, you are precious to us!! Thank you for this wonderful blog and all your love and attention to each and every person who stops by here at Christmastime and throughout the year.

    Merry Christmas to everyone!!! O come let us adore Him!!!

    ~~Jane πŸŽ„

    p.s. -- If anyone has Roku, I discovered a channel/app(?) that is free and plays year-round Christmas music that is a good mixture of Christian artists and secular, all with a fireplace backdrop. Just search for CBN Radio Christmas. (And it also might be available as an app on phones/tablets/laptops?)

    p.p.s. -- Net, I love your nostalgic Christmas cards! So sweet! I have a whole Pinterest page devoted to vintage Christmas cards and ornaments (I even use them as screen savers on my gadgets), they bring back warm memories from my childhood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jane, Thank you so much for the sweet Christmas message... I'm so incredibly grateful for you and all of your wonderful reviews. You are such a blessing to me and so many others! You'll never know how many you've helped each Christmas.

      Thank you also for the Roku tip! I do have it, but I'm always discovering new things. I didn't know this year-round Christmas music existed, but I'll be sure to search for it. My local news was just talking about when it was time to stop listening to Christmas music and, of course, everyone had a different opinion. For me, I just love to hear those old carols, and the time of the year doesn't matter to me. In a way, they are like worship songs, that shouldn't be confined to just Christmas.

      Also, your Pinterest page with vintage Christmas cards sounds wonderful! I just love all of those nostalgic Christmas images. If you'd ever like to share the link, please feel free to do so.

      God's Blessings & Happy New Year to you, my dear friend!!! Net

      Delete

      Delete
    2. I was wondering about where I should add a tip and then saw this tip and knew I had found a good place. However, I am first going to second how great CBN Radio Christmas is. Before finding it last year, it was hard to find a station playing Contemporary Christian Christmas songs and also classic carols too. I recommend it to all of my friends, so now, I have helped to recommend it to all of my friends from this blog as well. It is on Roku and is also an app for Apple devices. This is part of the CBN family of networks whose 700 Club show still airs on some networks. In addition to this Christmas station, they have 11 more different Christian genre radio stations. See https://www1.cbn.com/radio

      My tip is that Pluto (which is free online, as an app, or on Roku) currently (as of 12/30) has more than 20 Hallmark Christmas movies (Some are the older ones.) and more than 150 total Hallmark movies. They are available on the on demand page. Scroll down until you see a Hallmark category.

      Delete
  28. Merry Christmas to Net and to everyone else on this wonderful site!! It's been a year now since I found this site, and I'm very glad I did. It feels good to get to leave reviews for movies and to see which ones aren't worth a minute of my time.
    Looking forward to what GAF and UP TV bring us in 2023! -Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maria, Happy 1 Year Anniversary here at It's a Wonderful Movie!!! I'm so glad you found us last year! You have become an invaluable member of this family this past year, and I must say, how grateful I and others have been to read your many, wonderful reviews!

      Looking forward to you sharing more with us in 2023!!!

      Happy New Year to you... God bless!!! :)

      Delete
    2. Aw, thanks! -Maria

      Delete
  29. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  30. Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Merry Christmas Net! This site is one of my favorite regular visits all year round but especially during the Christmas time. Blessings and joy to you this season.

    ReplyDelete
  32. The Snowball Effect is a great and clean movie. -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  33. HANUKKAH ON RYE

    Wow I didn’t have high expectations for this but this was exceptional! I truly didn’t know how the MANY conflicts would resolve, which I could usually figure out less than halfway through in a Hallmark movie :) This was hilarious and so exciting to watch from beginning to end. It has an endearing quality to it. I really really like Molly’s character and tenacity, it made me want to root for her. The song contest had me chuckled so hard. I actually enjoyed the movie when the male and female leads fought and argued. I like the “You’ve got mail”-ish storyline without being exactly similar. Loved the banters. That mailroom guy was a gem. And the editing, writing and directing were all just really well done. The ending was so beautiful. This was easily one of the best ones from Hallmark this season for me.

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net