Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Encore Presentation: "Color My World With Love" - on the Hallmark Channel TONIGHT!



For those of you who may not have the channel, Hallmark Movies & Mysteries, I thought you might like to know, the Hallmark Channel will have a special encore airing of "Color My World With Love" TONIGHT! The movie first premiered on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries on Sunday, June 12, 2022, and I believe this will be the first time it will air on the Hallmark Channel.

"Color My World With Love" stars Erica Durance, Benjamin Ayres, Lily D. Moore, and David DeSanctis.
 





Storyline: Kendall (Lily D. Moore) is a talented artist with Down syndrome who, thanks to the support of her mother, Emma (Erica Durance), and grandmother, Bev (Karen Kruper), Kendall is happy and thriving. Her life takes an exciting turn when she meets Brad (David DeSanctis) in a cooking class at the local center for diverse learners and romance blooms. Emma has spent the last 22 years trying to protect her daughter and has reservations about this new relationship, especially when it quickly moves in a serious direction. With the help of Nic (Benjamin Ayres), a longtime family friend of Brad’s, Emma slowly accepts that Kendall is ready to -- and should -- live her own life.

Here are some movie reviews:

🌞 "Color My World of Love is family friendly & wonderful movie..." ~Anonymous

🌞 "I think that Color My World Of Love was a great movie" ~Chris

🌞 "I've seen so many amazing Hallmark movies lately: "Color my World with Love" was beautiful. I laughed and I cried and I was very entertained and blessed by it. Erica Durance and Ben Ayres had realllllly good chemistry together, which was awesome." ~Amy G.

🌞 "Color My World With Love is a heartwarming, touching movie. It’s about loving others deeply, trusting, and learning when to hold on and when to let go." ~Net



I hope you will enjoy this encore airing of "Color My World With Love " tonight at 8pm/7c. on the Hallmark Channel.

Blessings to you all, Net


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing. The issue In the film is an important one that many special need families face. It is good to see Hallmark address it.

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net