Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Friday, August 19, 2022

⏰ *Five More Minutes* Starring Nikki DeLoach and David Haydn-Jones Now Available on DVD + Airing Tonight on the Hallmark Channel! πŸŽ„


I think the reason why the movie "Five More Minutes" has resonated with and touched many viewers is because many of us wish we could have that 5 more minutes with a loved one who has passed - to perhaps, ask unanswered questions or simply hold one another in perfect silence. That portion of the movie is truly heartwarming; it always touches me deep down inside.

If you have 5 or more minutes tonight, I hope you can watch an encore presentation of "Five More Minutes" on the Hallmark Channel. The movie originated on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries, so for those viewers who only have the original Hallmark Channel, this may be their first time seeing it. I've included reviews for the movie below...

"Five More Minutes" is also newly available on DVD at Walmart. You can check out details or order your DVD - here!



--------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: I am an affiliate with Walmart. If you click on one of my links and make a purchase, I may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting It's a Wonderful Movie!
--------------------------------------------------------------------



"5 More Minutes" Movie Reviews:

πŸŽ„"Oh my goodness! Not only is Five More Minutes family friendly it is soooo good! It's got a little mystery, lots of family love and honors our military too! This one is a keeper! Warning...have tissues close by!! Thank you Net and all who come here to write reviews for these movies!" ~Joyce in Carolina

πŸŽ„"Five More Minutes" is also family-friendly, but I'm not sure what to make of the story. I'm still trying to decide if I liked it or not. On one hand, there were some touching things about the story, and I like David Haydn-Jones. On the other hand, there wasn't enough of David Haydn-Jones' character, and I found an aspect of the story (I'm trying not to spoil anything) a little too unbelievable or odd for me, even though I usually love stories that have a fantastical element to them. I also saw the "twist" coming from the beginning, so it wasn't a big surprise." ~Amy Lama

πŸŽ„"Just finished watching Hallmark Five More Minutes. It reminded me of the old Hallmark Christmas movies. Great movie, Great family theme. I was putting off watching this movie because Hallmark disappointed me so much this year." ~Anonymous

πŸŽ„"I watched Five More Minutes this evening, no regrets!! It is family friendly and amazing!!! My personal opinion, the best one on movies and mysteries so far this year, and it might remain the best for the rest of the year too! One thing that surprised me in a very good way is it had a bit of a military theme which we haven't really seen this year like we used to, so that was wonderful!! I don't want to give anything away so I won't say anything else, but it is definitely a new favorite for me!!! It is a VERY special Christmas movie!!" -brother in Christ

πŸŽ„"I watched Nantucket Noel, A Kindhearted Christmas and Five More Minutes. They were family friendly. I would watch A Kindhearted Christmas and Five More Minutes again. I really like David Hayden-Jones. I had to grab tissues for that last movie." ~Mary

πŸŽ„"I just want to share my impressions of Five More Minutes. It was was such a wonderful and touching story. One of the best. Watching it was such a joyful experience for me, I felt so warm and happy. I like Nikky Deloach, she was just amazing in this movie, her emotions were real. And thank Scotty Mccreery for such a wonderful song, which was the inspiration for this movie. It is indeed a very beautiful song. This movie will become a Hallmark classic, for sure." ~Oksanka

πŸŽ„"Watched 5 More Minutes last night. Very family friendly. Dealing with loss at this time of year touches all of us in different ways. I think an earlier comment mentions a fantasy element that was used in a good way I thought. In some ways it reminded me of 2002s A Christmas Visitor with William DeVane and the 2004s Angel in the Family with Meredith Baxter and Ronny cox. (I think these were the titles). They also had elements of wanting more time to get closure that used supernatural means." JoCo

πŸŽ„"Five More Minutes is everything the other comments have said. Finally watched it last night and I was blown away, not only by the acting but also the story. This movie is at the top of my favorites. The mystery is awesome; the ending unexpected. I left this movie full of joy." ~kitkat

πŸŽ„"Angel Falls Christmas", "Much Ado About Christmas, "Five More Minutes". "My Family Christmas Tree" was interesting and good." ~Namegirl

πŸŽ„"FIVE MORE MINUTES Family friendly. What a tearjerker. Many great reviews already but I agree that this was one of the better ones this year. Heartbreaking and deep. This might be my favorite Nikki DeLoach movie yet. Great pairing with David Hayden-Jones. The only thing is that I personally have never been a fan of love triangle, especially that Clara was in a serious relationship. Although I could see how Clara was struggling with her feelings, she also definitely spent too much time with Logan, no matter how innocence it might seem. I do understand that sometimes that’s just how a love story is formed. I did love the ending. Without wanting to spoil too much, the way they conclude Grandpa & Clara’s relationship was beautiful and touching." ~CH Mom

πŸŽ„"This beautiful movie truly touched my heart! If only we could all have just 5 more minutes with our loved ones. Heartwarming and family-friendly." ~Net

πŸŽ„"Now this is very interesting. Nikki DeLoach is a class actress who rarely turns in a sub-par performance and I was delighted to see the return of David Haydn-Jones. I have mixed feelings about Five More Minutes - in many ways, yes, this is a rich and warmly emotional movie but for me it is NOT family-friendly (although only CH Mom has made a reference to my point) but it also demonstrates how much Hallmark has moved from its traditional values. Many times we have seen one of the lead characters in a committed relationship when they meet up. Sometimes they unintentionally get caught up in a " moment" but the red line is never crossed. However despite the fact that Logan knows Clara is in a long-term relationship he makes a determined move on her. So, "is all fair in love and war"? I personally found this rather upsetting and it left me with rather a bad taste in my mouth. I would seem to be the odd one out though" - Florence




--------------------------------------------------------------------



If you have a minute, I would love to know your take on this movie, too. Please feel free to add a review in comments below.

Merry Blessings! Net


πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„


πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for this reminder Net. I watched 5 More Minutes again last night and cried like a baby. I couldn’t help from thinking of my grandpa as I watched. He also died when I was little.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, Anna, I was happy to share. I'm glad this movie brought to mind sweet memories of your grandpa.

      Delete
  2. On Friday, I was going to thank you for this, but I didn’t, and then, I forgot to record it. I do thank you so much though. Those of us who have been without certain networks definitely want to know when new or acquired movies show up on networks we are more apt to have. So, again thanks for that.

    I also want to point something out to those of you who have a cable provider and watch TV on your computer or cast things you watch from your computer to TV. I recently was on the HMM website (don”t have the network) and wanted to see what would come up if I chose “Watch”. It asked for my credentials, and then, Viola, it was there. As a big sports fan, I knew that some sports networks were sometimes offered free through the website, but nothing like this. I am thinking this is a special temporary deal. I also wonder if it is hard to only turn off web access to some viewers. (HMM and the sports networks are offered through my cable provider just at a higher price point.) I share to let other readers know that they should check to see if they now have access to networks they once didn’t.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing that tip! I'm glad you were able to access the Hallmark Movies & Mysteries channel through your cable provider on HMM's web-site. That is great! I'm sure many who don't have the channel will be interested in seeing if this also works for them.

      Also, I was glad to share this special airing of "Five More Minutes" on the Hallmark Channel. This seems to happen even more now. Hopefully, they'll do more of these cross-overs at Christmastime!

      Again, thank you for sharing! :)

      Delete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net