Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Thursday, July 21, 2022

๐ŸŽ„UPDATE: Changes Made to the *Great American Christmas in July* Calendar! ๐Ÿ“…๐ŸŒŸ See Here:



Since I originally posted the Christmas in July schedule for GAC Family and GAC Living this upcoming weekend, they have made a few revisions. I thought I would share the newly released schedule to be certain you all were aware of these recent changes. Please note: both of the newly acquired movies will now air back-to-back on Sunday night.


๐ŸŒŸ*Great American Christmas in July* Schedule:๐ŸŒŸ


Saturday, July 23, 2022:

Christmas Time is Here ... 6 AM
The Christmas Swap ... 8 AM
Angel Falls Christmas ... 10 AM
A Christmas Star ... 12 PM
A Kindhearted Christmas ... 2 PM
Joy for Christmas ... 4 PM
A Christmas Miracle for Daisy ... 6 PM
Royally Wrapped for Christmas ... 8 PM
Mrs. Miracle ... 10 PM


Sunday, July 24, 2022:

Call Me Mrs. Miracle ... 12 AM
Christmas Crush ... 2 AM
Christmas is You ... 4 AM
A Christmas Miracle for Daisy ... 6 AM
Snowmance ... 8 AM
The Great Christmas Switch ... 10 AM
A Match Made at Christmas ... 12 PM
Christmas Crush ... 2 PM
Jingle Bell Princess ... 4 PM
Christmas Calendar ... 6 PM *NEW Acquired Film
Merry Kissmas ... 8 PM *NEW Acquired Film
A Lot Like Christmas ... 10 PM


Monday, July 25, 2022:

Christmas Angel ... 12 AM
A Cinderella Christmas ... 2 AM
The Spruces and the Pines ... 4 AM



If you'd like to know more about the newly acquired movies, Christmas Calendar and Merry Kissmas and read my reviews, see my post: here!

For more Christmas movies airing on TV, see my Christmas TV Movie Schedule: here!

Merry Christmas in July, everyone! Net ๐ŸŽ„

5 comments:

  1. I can’t wait to watch Christmas in Toyland

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is about one GA Family Movie and one BYU movie. I recently watched “Love on the Rise” and “Deck the Heart”?”. From what I understand from the site, both originally aired on streaming services. So, “Deck the Heart” made its TV and BYU premiere debut on 12/10/21? I am sure it’s on the site, but I am having difficulty finding similar info about “Love on the Rise”. I am trying to keep track of this info for non-Hallmark movies I watch along with the date watched. I use the Hallmark checklist app for those movies which works well, and I will keep using it. (I do wish it would allow you to write down the date watched.). Does anyone else besides ︊Net︊ keep track of this info? If so, please tell
    me if there is anything else you include besides maybe a short review. I am assuming most just write it down on paper, but does anyone use a simple app or website to keep track (very simple, no bells or whistles). Thank you Net︅ for all you do and thank you in advance to those who will respond to this post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's right, "Deck the Heart" premiered December 10, 2021 on BYU. I have a post for the movie here:
      https://itsawonderfulmovie.blogspot.com/2021/11/ring-in-holidays-with-byu-tv-christmas-movies-see-here.html

      As for "Love on the Rise," I'm not certain when it exactly premiered on GAC Family, but I found this Facebook post:
      https://www.facebook.com/GACfamilytv/photos/a.114243573286/10160075553593287/?type=3

      It may have premiered before that date, though. Maybe someone else has a specific date.

      Delete
  3. As if I had nothing else to watch on Sunday nights. Sundays are when EVERYBODY airs their new stuff, e.g., new episodes of series, like PBS and pay TV channels. There had better be repeats of these new movies or I'm going to miss them.

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net