Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Monday, July 25, 2022

๐ŸŽ„Roll Out the Red Carpet!๐Ÿ‘‘ It’s 5 Months 'til Christmas!!! #CountdownToChristmas ⭐️


There are many wonderful options to *Mark the 25th Day* of the month TODAY as we "Countdown to Christmas* on this Monday, July 25th, 2022... 5 months ‘til Christmas!

*CHRISTMAS IN JULY* continues on the Hallmark Channel all day today! The network will have all sorts of delightful Christmas movie classics, including two movies starring Lacey Chabert: A Royal Christmas and A Wish for Christmas.

Christmas Movie Schedule - July 25, 2022:

My Christmas Family Tree ... Hallmark Channel ... 8 AM
Welcome to Christmas ... Hallmark Channel ... 10 AM
Jingle Bell Bride ... Hallmark Channel ... 12 PM
Making Spirits Bright ... Hallmark Channel ... 2 PM
A Royal Queens Christmas ... Hallmark Channel ... 4 PM
A Royal Christmas ... Hallmark Channel ... 6 PM
Cross Country Christmas ... Hallmark Channel ... 8 PM
A Wish for Christmas ... Hallmark Channel ... 10 PM

These festive movies and other lighthearted Christmas classics are ones I always look forward to watching on Hallmark. I plan to tune in throughout the day, as this is the last week for Christmas in July movies on the Hallmark Channel. In contrast, GAC Family has ended their Christmas in July movie marathons and will be back to non-holiday rom-coms this upcoming weekend. I've certainly enjoyed their holiday movies each weekend in July.

UPDATE: GAC Family is bringing back their Christmas movies for one FINAL weekend in July - July 30th and July 31st!

How will you *Mark the 25th*? Please share your Christmas movie pick for the day in comments below.

Happy Christmas in July! Net


17 comments:

  1. I might dig out one of my DVD's tonight. If I have time. -Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maria, That sounds good, too! Hope you have time to do it. :)

      Delete
  2. Joyce in CarolinaMonday, July 25, 2022

    Happy 25th celebrating everyone! Can't believe Christmas is only 5 months away. Time to start shopping!! I am watching My Christmas Family Tree right now. Love that one!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joyce in Carolina, I'm so thrilled to see your comment today!!! Happy 25th to you, too!!!

      I also caught some of My Christmas Family Tree this morning... what a sweet movie! I love that one, too! So glad they added in the schedule this week and all the 8am showings.

      I agree... it is so hard to believe we are only 5 months away from Christmas day; the Christmas movies will be airing 24/7 before we know it!!!

      Have a Merry, Happy Day, my friend!!! :)

      Delete
    2. Joyce in CarolinaMonday, July 25, 2022

      I'm having to post from my phone. My son has not had a chance to look at my computer, but at least I know I can post again!! I am happy about that! Blessings to you my friend

      Delete
    3. Joyce, I'm so glad you can, at least, comment from your phone. I certainly missed you, and I'm still trying to figure out how to make commenting work from your computer. Technology can be great and frustrating, at times. Hopefully, Blogger will eventually have a fix for this.

      Blessings to you, as well!!! I'm sooo very happy you're back!!! :)

      Delete
  3. What movies are you looking forward seeing this holiday season?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, that's a good question. I think I need to see more to give a more detailed response, but for now, I can't wait to see what GAC Family (Great American Family) will be bringing us this Christmas!

      Delete
  4. I love A Royal Christmas - it is one of my favorite Lacey movies - so that will be my "Mark the 25th" movie for today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mark 25, That's a great choice for the day! "A Royal Christmas" is such a wonderful Christmas classic. I love that Lacey's character, Emily, is not used to being around royalty and falters in small ways while trying to acclimate to their world. Enjoy watching - again! :)

      Merry *Mark the 25th* to you!!! :)

      Delete
  5. Nice line-up for Hallmark today. I'll be sure to watch Lacey's movies tonight with Cross Country Christmas (one of my faves) sandwiched in the middle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Allie B, Happy Christmas movie watching to you! Hope you enjoy watching all three Christmas movies tonight! By the way, I love Cross Country Christmas, too! :)

      Delete
  6. Happy 5 months until Christmas, everyone! I'm watching Hallmark right now with one of my favorite actors from Signed, Sealed, Delivered, Eric Mabius!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Since I waited for the reviews, I will watch Christmas In Toyland tonight. I have not seen Cross Country Christmas yet so I will record it for later.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Celebrating by Fall & Christmas shopping and filling my DVR up some more! I have been watching one a day at least.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had Hallmark on in the background as I did other things

    ReplyDelete
  10. What Is Hallmark’s Heartland Mysteries About?

    What do we know about Hallmark’s Heartland Mysteries? The cast gets to see this to understand what this story is about, and how the main characters relate to each other.

    This is what the casting call synopsis reads:

    A murder has taken place in St. Ben[e]dict, Minnesota. The dead man is novelist CARL WISEMAN, the fiancรฉ of private investigator FRANCESCA “FRANKIE” QUINN. And Frankie is the one who found the body. The detective assigned to the case is WYNTON ROUSSEAU, who happens to be Frankie’s ex. At first glance, Frankie and Wyn would seem as different as two people can be. On the surface, Frankie is sweet, approachable, easy to talk to — the last person anyone would think of being a private investigator. People underestimate her, which she uses to her advantage. By contrast, Wyn at first seems stoic and stolid — as you would expect a cop to be. But within this straight-faced exterior, he hides a quizzical mind. A powerful intellect is something Frankie and Wyn have very much in common. So it’s no surprise that they were once a couple and very much in love. But things ended badly. She left her forensics job with the St. Benedict PD. Became a private investigator. And eventually got engaged to Carl. Frankie is letting Wyn handle Carl’s murder investigation. But after a week of no progress, Carl’s sister SHERYL hires Frankie to find out who killed her brother. Suspects include Carl’s rich heiress of an ex-wife, the agent he was going to fire, and the protegรฉ who may have taken hero worship too far. Ultimately, circumstances force Frankie and Wyn to join forces to unravel a serpentine plot and unmask a sinister killer — that strikes at the heart of Frankie and Wyn.

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net