Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Monday, July 11, 2022

πŸŽ„*Christmas in July* Comes to GAC FAMILY and GAC LIVING!!!πŸŽ„ Plus, 2 New Acquired Holiday Films...


Great news for those of you who only have the GAC Living Channel... the GAC Family Christmas movies will be airing on both channels this upcoming weekend!

Here's the scoop direct from GAC Media:

πŸ“£ Announcing a #GreatAmericanChristmas In July Simulcast! On July 16 & 17, our entire weekend schedule of Christmas movies will air on BOTH GAC Family Network AND GAC Living Network!


πŸŽ„Christmas Schedule - July 16th & 17thπŸŽ„
on GAC Family AND GAC Living:


Saturday, July 16, 2022:

Christmas Angel ... 6 AM
Christmas is You ... 8 AM
Match Made at Christmas ... 10 AM
Angel Falls Christmas ... 12 PM
A Lot Like Christmas ... 2 PM
Christmas Time is Here ... 4 PM
Jingle Bell Princess ... 6 PM
Christmas Crush ... 8 PM *NEW Acquired Film
Joy for Christmas ... 10 PM


Sunday, July 17, 2022:

A Christmas Star ... 12 AM
A Kindhearted Christmas ... 2 AM
The Sprices and The Pines ... 4 AM
Christmas in Carolina ... 6 AM
The Great Christmas Switch ... 8 AM
Much Ado About Christmas ... 10 AM
Royally Wrapped for Christmas ... 12 PM
Mrs. Miracle ... 2 PM
Call Me Mrs. Miracle ... 4 PM
A Kindhearted Christmas ... 6 PM
The Christmas Swap ... 8 PM *NEW Acquired Film
A Christmas Miracle for Daisy ... 10 PM


Monday, July 18, 2022:

Snowmance ... 12 AM
A Cinderella Christmas ... 2 AM
Christmas Crush ... 4 AM *NEW Acquired Film



The two new acquired films are Christmas Crush and The Christmas Swap...



Christmas Crush first premiered on the ION Network in 2019.

Synopsis: When Addie makes a Christmas wish for her neighbor, Sam, to fall in love with her, she’s not expecting anything to happen – and she definitely isn’t expecting the wish to go awry and cause her other neighbor, Pete, to fall in love with her instead. When Pete’s romantic gestures grow more and more over-the-top, Addie recruits Sam to help break the spell before Christmas.

I have seen this movie, but it's been a few years. Unfortunately, I really can't give a full review. My remembrance of it is... that it is rather silly (even nutty, at times), but I laughed a whole lot while watching. I'm interested in giving it a re-watch this upcoming weekend, and I hope many of you will share your thoughts on it, too.






The Christmas Swap actually premiered on UPtv in 2018 under a different title, The Christmas Switch. My guess is, they changed it so it wouldn't be mixed up with the GAC Family movie, The Great Christmas Switch, since the titles are so similar. That's just my hunch.

Storyline: Christmas works its magic in this body-switching holiday tale about two very different moms who find that help is where you least expect it, and most need it. When struggling singer Audrey and wealthy record executive Julia collide at the mall, they wake up in each other’s lives the next morning. Audrey finds that, though Julia’s life is full of luxury, she’s missing the chance to connect with her family in any real way while Julia finds that, though she gets plenty of family time, Audrey can’t say no to anyone giving her no time for herself. As Christmas looms closer, the two women rush to figure out how to both help each other and switch back before they miss Christmas morning with their own families!

I have seen this movie, as well. From what I recall, it is family friendly. Like all of the various movies (such as: Freaky Friday), where people swap places, it is rather bazaar, at times, but that's the charm of stepping in someone else's shoes for the day or Christmas season, in this case.


Happy Christmas in July! Net πŸŽ„

8 comments:

  1. I've seen the Christmas Swap, but back when it first aired, but if I remember I enjoyed it. The other one I've never seen. I do wish they would show A Cinderella Christmas at a "better" time (for me). Both weeks it was/will be on during the night hours. I love that movie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed on A Cinderella Christmas. It's either super early in the morning or super late at night.

      Delete
  2. Will there be new movies on GAC family that originally premiered on Hallmark Channel?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Christmas switch a lot, but i am still wishing for more acquired movies but they dont seem to be going after the ones i want. Are those old Larry levinson movies played anywhere? I know Up will sometimes play Farewell mr kringle, and our 1st christmas, but what about so many others that nobody plays? Maybe Up will have more of them this year.

    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot on his Pixl channel and some air on UP.

      Delete
  4. I don’t think this belongs here, but I am not sure where it goes. If you are not seeing the older Christmas movies or movies you know exist but may have not been acquired or some of the movies you want to watch may cost money, I may have some options you may want to check out particularly if you have Vizio or perhaps Samsung SMART TVs. Note: I do not know if these are family friendly nor am I saying we should no longer watch the networks we are used to watching, but I am just saying that you may want to explore what your TV has to offer or free apps. On the SmartCast screen of a Vizio TV, if you scroll down, you will see a Christmas in July list going across. From there, you can see that you can watch A Christmas Movie Christmas, Christmas Lodge, and Christmas Village free either through one of the apps listed aways down or on the Free Plus TV on Vizio TVs which has a Movie Favorites by Lifetime Channel, MyTime Channel on weekends, Vizio Christmas in July Channel, ion plus Channel on weekends, and Hallmark’s special platform channel specifically for certain TVs, etc. The apps that I reference may be especially good for people without cable or a smartTV who just want to use the apps on their phones and get the movies we enjoy. Check out apps such as tubi, crackle, plutotv, and localnow. Those apps may ask you to sign up, but they should have at least some free movies. I was pleasantly surprised by LocalNow. The entire app is free and has a large variety of recent and old movies and TV shows. Be sure to use the search features provided within apps to quickly search for movies. I have had my TV for a number of years but am just now starting to learn about its offerings because I was going to cable for most movies. These will be great tools to use during the Christmas season in October-December too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am the one who wrote the long blog-sorry, but this morning, I thought I would type in Farewell Mr. Kringle into my smartTV search engine, and it led me to YouTube. I clicked on the first option which looked like a full-length movie. I have found things in the past where you could see a TV as if a person recorded themselves watching a movie. This was not that. It was as if I were watching the HMM channel itself. It showed a hashtag in one corner, and I even saw the name of the next movie on the bottom of the screen. After the movie, to see what I would get, I typed in Larry Levinson full-length movies into YouTube. . It definitely pulled up other movies too and things having nothing to do with rom coms, but I would think you would probably find a couple in all those results, and I am sure more are added frequently. This YouTube, not You TubeTV option, looks great for those of us who don’t have HMM. I read the comments from the person who replied directly to Sabrina? , and I am going to look into Plex I think it was as well as something from Larry Levinson himself?. I think it’s great that we can help people find free and legal movies. OK, too long again, I am sorry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing this news. I know many are cutting the cord these days and looking for other options to watch movies. I'm appreciative of the info you shared. I like to look for free movies/programs through my Roku apps, as well.

      Delete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net