Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Friday, June 17, 2022

πŸ’— Hallmark Channel’s "When Calls the Heart" renewed for Season 10! πŸ’— #Hearties


Congratulations to all of the cast and crew! I'm overjoyed to share this news with all of you... "When Calls the Heart" will be returning to the Hallmark Channel with all new heartwarming stories with a Season 10!

ET exclusively revealed the news today, with statements from leading actors...

Erin Krakow, series star (Elizabeth Thornton) and executive producer: “I am thrilled that When Calls the Heart is coming back for a 10th season. With our amazing cast, crew, and talented writers, we can look forward to more adventures, laughs, tears, and stories of romance throughout the community of Hope Valley. We are so excited for all the viewers, especially the Hearties, to continue this journey with us!”

Chris McNally (actor, Lucas Bouchard) - "I'm feeling very grateful. I'm really happy. I'm very proud, excited to get to spend more time in Hope Valley with all of these people I really care about," Krakow said. "And it's just mind-blowing to think about a decade of When Calls the Heart. It's really pretty amazing. I'm really happy."

Chris also added, ""We're also moving into the 1920s and exploring a new decade -- the Roaring Twenties. And I think that that's another character element in itself that will be really fun to play with."



My Take:

I am so happy "When Calls the Heart" will be back on the Hallmark Channel with all new stories, as we look forward to Elizabeth and Lucas' wedding, the arrival of Rosemary and Lee's baby, and so many potential, fascinating adventures and mysteries in Hope Valley! I'm truly thrilled to know we will have more from this delightful family friendly series!

Happy filming to the entire cast and crew!

Are you excited to hear this news, too? Please share in comments below...

Blessings to you all! Net


10 comments:

  1. With the pickup, the network's long-running staple has named Lindsay Sturman (Supergirl) as its new showrunner. The one-hour drama, led by Erin Krakow, will also reach the 100-episode milestone in the upcoming season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No more JT as Showrunner for WCTH

    ReplyDelete
  3. They better fix Nathan & Elizabeth’s love stories. They have chemistry. Their love stories aren’t over just yet!!!

    Family of 4: Nathan, Elizabeth, Allie, & Jack Jr., they’ve blue eyes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m so glad!! I can’t wait to see the wedding of Lucas and Elizabeth and Rosemary and Lee’s baby. I wasn’t too keen on the relationship between Nathan and Mei so I’m hoping they either have Nathan and Faith begin courting or just let him stay single for a while. It just didn’t work with Mei for me, personally.

    My only hesitation concerns the new showrunner. Her past works aren’t really in the same vein as WCTH so I hope we don’t lose any of the faith elements on the show.

    However, was it just me or did they never really resolve the plot line about Joseph’s son not wanting to go to church? That felt really unfinished. Did I miss a scene?

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just hope we don’t look back and wish it ended with season 9. If you think about it, some of story lines could let you envision a better ending than what might come if it turns woke.

      Delete
    2. You’re right. I hope I’m not sad this time next year because the show took a wrong turn.

      Rebecca

      Delete
  5. What wonderful news! I’m absolutely thrilled! Can’t wait! Looking forward to the wedding. It would be sweet if little Jack called Lucas Daddy after the ceremony. I would love to see the three of them move to a home with land like Lucas talked about last season.

    Will we get to see Rosemary pregnant?? I hope so! Would be funny to see her and Lee while she has cravings. ;) They will be precious loving Parents.

    Hope Henry will be back. I loved that scene with him in the jail asking God for salvation.

    Hope to see Bill healed and to see him and Molly continue with a courtship. She’s waited so long for love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was looking at inventions in the 20’s. Some are pretty interesting. Wonder if they’ll include some of them.

    Penicillin
    Cheese Burger
    Vacuum
    Jungle Gym Playsets
    Hair Blow Dryer
    Instant Camera
    BandAids & Q-Tips
    Electric Mixer
    Even Television/radio


    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net