Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Thursday, June 30, 2022

Chesapeake Shores Season 6 News...



If you've been wondering when Chesapeake Shores will arrive with new episodes on the Hallmark Channel, then your wait is over. Hallmark has announced across their multiple social platforms that Chesapeake Shores will return with 10 episodes in Season 6 on Sunday, August 14th, at 8/7c!.

Pictured in the poster above (from left to right): Treat Williams, Barbara Niven, Andrew Francis, Robert Buckley, Meghan Ory, Emilie Ullerup, Laci J. Mailey, and Brendan Penny.

Hallmark's statement: "The rumors are true!! Chesapeake Shores 🌊☀️ returns to Hallmark Channel on August 14! Come see what the O’Brien family has been up to! What are you most excited about #Chessies?"

This year, I'm not seeing the disappointed fan responses, like last year, on Jesse Metcalfe's departure. Instead, many are happy about the new season news, but sad this is their last and final season. Some are even asking for follow-up movies with the O'Brien family.

I have personally watched all of the previous seasons of CS up to this point, but I haven't decided, yet, if I will watch this new one. As a fan of the series from the beginning, I must admit, I still feel burned by the Trace Riley and Abby O'Brien break-up. It could've been such a beautiful love story. I look at the new poster and feel like Jesse Metcalfe should be the one standing there next to Meghan Ory and not Robert Buckley (who plays Evan Kincaid, the tech mogul and self-made millionaire). I guess this means the teacher, played by Greyston Holt, doesn't have a chance, based on the new key art. Plus, I was surprised the grandmother, Nell O'Brien, played by Diane Ladd, wasn't featured in the new poster.

I'm also wondering what plans they have in store for this new season. Will there be any woke storylines sprinkled in here and there? I must say, it wouldn't surprise me one bit, especially since many of the actors involved in this series are pushing for it.

On a positive note, the one thing I especially love seeing is all of the multi-generational O'Brien family back together again. There is just something about the closeness and tight bonds of these O'Brien brothers and sisters, along with their parents and grandmother, that draws me in to these characters and their gorgeous beach home in Chesapeake Shores.

Will you be watching Season 6? Are you returning to the shore? I would love to know your thoughts in comments below.

Blessings, Net ☀️


Previous seasons of Chesapeake Shores on DVD:



6 comments:

  1. dunno. maybe. Depends on the promotional stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do plan on watching. However, like you, I am worried that they are going to add the "woke agenda" more into their storyline since it is the last season. If they start that then I'll shut it off. It will just be frustrating since it is the final season and I have watched from the beginning and wouldn't be able to see the end. Also, I wonder where is David?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah isn't on the poster either, but I guess that doesn't mean anything.

      Delete
  3. I plan on watching but very cautiously. I do anticipate some agendas being included in the storylines this year and as soon as they rear their ugly heads I will be done. I never watched the Good Witch series as I do not support stories about witchcraft and the occult, but from what I understand, the final season included a woke storyline that wasn’t present in previous seasons. So I’m afraid they’re going to do the same thing here.

    I’m about 5 episodes into season 5 and although I’m liking Robert Buckley’s character well enough so far, I’m on the same page as you are, Net, about Trace and Abby. I kept hoping that Jesse would return once it was announced that season 6 would be the last but that didn’t happen.

    As a side note, I think it’s strange that this promotional picture of Abby is a re-used one from season 4.

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They likely re-used a picture from season 4 because Meghan Ory is pregnant. I believe she was in her first trimester/early second while filming so they must have not been able to get a picture that worked for this season.

      Delete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net