Over *30 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for visiting It's a Wonderful Movie today!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Color My World With Love - a New Heartwarming Hallmark Movies & Mysteries Movie Starring Erica Durance, Benjamin Ayres, and Actors with Down Syndrome



Hallmark revealed this movie news today via ET:

"Color My World With Love, which recently wrapped production, follows Kendall (Never Have I Ever's Lily D. Moore), a talented artist with Down syndrome who creates beautiful paintings in the impressionist style that reflect the reality of her subjects as she sees them. Thanks to the support of her mother, Emma (Erica Durance), and grandmother, Bev (Karen Kruper), Kendall is happy and thriving. Her life takes a turn when she meets Brad (David DeSanctis) in a cooking class at the local center for diverse learners and romance blossoms.

While Emma has spent the last 22 years trying to protect her daughter, she has reservations about Kendall and Brad’s new relationship, especially when it quickly moves in a serious direction. Not wanting Kendall to experience heartbreak, Emma tries to slow things down. With the help of Nic (Benjamin Ayres), a longtime family friend of Brad’s, Emma slowly accepts that Kendall is ready to -- and should -- live her own life. In the process, Emma learns a lesson from Kendall about how to look beyond what’s in front of you and see the beauty that exists. And, just maybe, she finds herself ready to find love once again.
"


My take:

I think it is wonderful to see this upcoming movie with a storyline that includes characters who have down syndrome. I remember a special episode of "Signed, Sealed, Delivered" from their first season that also included a beautiful story with down syndrome characters. I sincerely hope this new movie will be just as touching and heartwarming.

According to the article on ET's web-site, Peter Benson ("Aurora Teagarden") directed this film and we can look for it to premiere later this year.

Blessings, Net


images: Crown Media / imdb

6 comments:

  1. Aw, what a heartwarming story. I can't wait to see it! I just watched the SSD episode you were talking about. So sweet. Hallmark Hall of Fame's "Smile as Big as the Moon" is really good too!

    There's also the film "Bill." Starring Dennis Quaid and Micky Rooney as a Down Syndrome older man. Amazing job acting. One of my family's top favorites. And very clean. My favorite scene is when he says the Lord's prayer. He ends up stumbling through it, but his heart is in the right place and it's so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallmark cancelled Mystery 101 starring Jill Wagner & Kristoffer Polaha. According to Jill Wagner on IG

    I hope GAC will pick up other mystery movies franchise & even new mystery movies too

    ReplyDelete
  3. That episode of Signed, Sealed, Delivered is so sweet! I hope "Color My World With Love" turns out to be the beautifully crafted story my imagination is picturing.

    ~Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  4. unfortunately I think I won't be watching this one, but I've not loved anything Hallmark has put out this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds so heartfelt and beautiful.

    denise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hallmark is such a puzzle to me. They plant their agenda into some beautiful love stories and ruin them, and then give us this sweet, uplifting movie, for which I am very grateful. I am looking forward to seeing Color My World With Love.

    I do remember that episode in SSD.

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net