Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Wednesday, March 23, 2022

🎢 Musical Special: Reba McEntire: My Chains Are Gone, Hymns and Gospel Favorites - hosted by Gospel music legend Bill Gaither! 🎢 Details Here:




On Friday night, March 25, 2022 at 8 p.m. ET see country singer/actress Reba McEntire perform in an all new musical special on UPtv.

Details via UPtv Press Release:

"Reba McEntire: My Chains Are Gone, Hymns and Gospel Favorites featuring three-time GRAMMY® Award-winning country music superstar Reba McEntire follows the success of her chart-topping debut Gospel recording with a companion LIVE performance. Recorded at Nashville’s historic Ryman Auditorium & Clementine Hall with special guests, My Chains Are Gone finds the icon lending her unmistakable voice to classic hymns and newly-written songs of hope. Hosted by Gospel music legend Bill Gaither, the collection captures the journey of faith behind country music’s biggest female hit-maker.




Reba McEntire: My Chains Are Gone, Hymns and Gospel Favorites
is available on DVD at Amazon and Walmart.


A CD version is also available at Amazon and Walmart.




Immediately following Reba's musical special, stay tuned for an encore presentation of Carrie Underwood: singing in concert - "MY SAVIOR: LIVE FROM THE RYMAN" at 9 p.m. ET. on UPtv.

Details via UPtv: Filmed at the celebrated Ryman Auditorium, Carrie Underwood brings her best-selling, critically-acclaimed My Savior album to that legendary stage with breathtaking performances of those timeless songs, including traditional hymns such as “Amazing Grace,” “Great Is Thy Faithfulness” (featuring CeCe Winans), and “How Great Thou Art.




is available on DVD at Amazon and Walmart.



A CD version is also available at Amazon and Walmart.



I hope you enjoy both of these Gospel concerts on UPtv! I personally love hearing those cherished old hymns.🎢

Also, be sure to check out updates to the April UPtv schedule - here.

God's Blessings! Net 


7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for always posting this info! You are such a valued resource. I really appreciate all you do to keep us informed. I plan to watch both of these programs as I love hymns too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, bless you so much! Your sweet comment means so much to me! It is my joy to share programs like this with all of you - that celebrate Jesus! :)

      Delete
  2. What did you think of the TV sitcom Reba?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chris, I've only seen a few episodes, here and there. Honestly, it's not one I've taken interest in watching. Do you like it?

      Delete
  3. I will be watching My Chains Are Gone if possible. Bill Gaither had a show on TBN this week with old gospel hymns and I really enjoyed it. This should be good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Chains Are Gone was enjoyable. Not as many old songs as I expected. I love the Isaacs and they sang one song with Reba.

    Seeing Sonja (one of the Isaccs) pregnant again was a joy for me. She lost a baby a while back.

    Reba had her Mom and sisters on stage for a song. One thing I must say. Reba looks fabulous for her age.

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net