Over *30 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for visiting It's a Wonderful Movie today!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Candace Cameron Bure - on her Faith in Jesus and 30th Movie with Hallmark!




As the "All About Aurora Movie Mania" continues on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries this week, leading up to the all new premiere this weekend, "Aurora Teagarden: Haunted by Murder," I thought it would be the perfect time to feature a post on the star of the movie, Candace Cameron Bure!

This upcoming premiere on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries will be Candace's 30th movie overall with Hallmark, 18 of them being "Aurora Teagarden" mysteries and 10 of them being Christmas movies! The other two are rom-coms.

This morning, Candace had an interview with Fox & Friends, where she discussed missing her TV dad, Bob Saget, from the "Full House" sitcom and her new "Aurora Teagarden" movie premiering this weekend. (wait for the video to load below and click the play button...)




GAC Family also revealed today that "Fuller House," the spin-off series from "Full House," will be joining their network in March. I've never seen any of those episodes so I can't give an opinion there, but I grew up on the "Full House" series and it's great to catch those old re-runs running now on GAC Family. In fact, I love the original series so much, I own the "Full House" complete series on DVD - that comes in the yellow house!




Candace also did an interview back in December with her big brother, Kirk Cameron ("Growing Pains," "Fireproof"), on his show, "Takeaways," which airs on TBN. They discussed their family relationships, shared their faith in Jesus and how to encourage others in their walk with The Lord. It's so fun to see the older brother and younger sister dynamic. If you missed it, I highly recommend watching it here...


Besides making movies, Candace has a clothing line at QVC, cookware titled: CookCraft by Candace, and a line of inspirational faith-based items, books, tees and gifts at DaySpring.

Items below from Candace's DaySpring line. Click on the products for more details.




Be sure to watch Candace Cameron Bure this week during the "Aurora Teagarden" movie mania, Thursday night in an encore airing of "The Christmas Contest" on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries, plus Sunday night in the all new "Aurora Teagarden: Haunted by Murder," along with her daughter, Natasha, who will portray a teen version of Aurora Teagarden.

Joyous Blessings & Happy Sleuthing! Net


8 comments:

  1. Man, 30 movies! I've seen almost all of them. I love her Christmas movies so much. -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...my heart aches for her and her Full House Family. They will always be in my prayers.

    I watched the video with Candace and Kirk a couple days ago and gotta say, it was sooo encouraging to see them together, both so strong in their faith and the friendship love they have. I also watched Kirk's interview with the Olympian figure skater Scott Hamilton. That was sooo good too! It's on YouTube if you would like to see it.

    Also, of topic....My sister and I just watched the newest SSD for the first time and we're blown away. I loved the scene when Shane's mom, says to Oliver, for him to call her mom. I think I almost cried. And the ceremony.. Rita and Norman quoting Isaiah and then Shane and Oliver, quoting Ruth. Soooo wonderful to have Scripture and God mentioned in the wedding, because it is sacred.
    But the ending... When Oliver calls her by her maiden name after the ceremony..Why??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and when Norman mentions helping the pregnant girl instead of adopting the baby. That scene was so precious.

      Delete
  3. I really appreciate Kirk and Candace. They are truly bright lights in an abyss of darkness that is celebrity culture. Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to love Candace and grew up watching Full House. Unfortunately, I can’t watch the show anymore now that I know what kind of person Bob Sager really was. I won’t get into details, but he was a very well known pedophile among celebrities and a vile human being. I have trouble understanding how Candace, a woman of faith, could be so supportive of a man like this. All I can think of is either she was a victim or felt she had to for her career. Really sad.
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Net for sharing the interview with Kirk. I think people have preconceptions on Candace, but this interview made me see her in a new light.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not sure how Fuller House fits in with the GAC family friendly mantra. I’ve never seen any but I know they are not that great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I watched Candace Cameron Bure’s clothing line on QVC

    I love Tencel Hi-Low button front shirt & Knit Top w/ twist sleeve detail

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net