Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Tuesday, December 21, 2021

πŸŽ„ Merry Christmas, dear Friends! πŸŽ„ My Christmas Card to You...


What a Wonderful Christmas Season and Year it has been,
once again,
at "It's a Wonderful Movie"!

It's always a joy to reminiscence with dear friends,
who often visit and share,
and meet new ones, as well,
who I've added to my prayers.

I hope many of you have enjoyed
building special friendships here
and watching some delightful New Christmas Movies
and lots of beloved Christmas classics - all year!

I appreciate each and every one who visits...
all the comments, thoughts and wonderful movie reviews!
Here's my Christmas Card to All of You...


"And she shall bring forth a Son,

and thou shalt call His name JESUS:

for He shall save His people from their sins. "

~Matthew 1:21


When I think of Christmas, I think of the glowing lights, the cherished gifts, the holy star, angels on high, pure white snow, the excitement of little ones and so many lovely things!

All of these Christmas treasures tie in to the Holy birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ, who came as a tiny little baby that first Christmas to save us from our sins.

On that first Christmas night when the star shown bright and the angels sang, Jesus was that first Light, the Light of the World. If we receive Him, then we, too, come out of the darkness and into the Light.

The Greatest Gift of all was given in a stable on that first Christmas. Love!




In order to receive Jesus, all we have to do is ask Him to come into our hearts and forgive us of our sins. 

Then He washes us white as snow!



Traditionally, again this Christmas, I will be spending the day with my family. I love when everyone comes home! Before any gifts are unwrapped, my Father reads the Christmas story from Luke 2 in the Bible, and everyone listens intently as we think upon that first Christmas long, long ago. Jesus is always the first gift we receive Christmas morning. Then, we take turns unwrapping gifts from under the tree... appreciating the time together, the presents given, and enjoying the moment. Also, in my heart... I'll be remembering Christmases past and treasuring all of the precious memories - in the midst of making new ones!


If you're looking for more Christmas programming, old and new, then be sure to visit the Christmas Schedule, which includes the new Lifetime Christmas movies premiering this week, GAC Family's Christmas Day movie marathon, plus It's a Wonderful Life (a cherished favorite!), 'Twas the Night Before Christmas (the endearing classic cartoon!), Christmas with The Chosen: The Messengers (tells the true meaning of Christmas - Jesus!), and more beloved, can't miss Christmas classics: Home Alone, Meet Me in St. Louis, and White Christmas!

Also, see the Christmas Movie Review page - to see which NEW Christmas movies from 2021 are family friendly.




God's Blessings to You
during this Holy Christmas Season!

Thank you for being a special part of the
*It's a Wonderful Movie* family!

Be sure to stay tuned for more news on Family TV Movies
and Christmas Movies throughout the Year in 2022!

Wishing You much Love and Joy
this Christmas!

God Bless Us, Everyone!

Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
Glory to the newborn King!

From my home to yours...
Merry Christmas to You All! Net





Luke 2:8-14

8 And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night.

9 And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid.

10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.

11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.

12 And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.

13 And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying,

14 Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.


******************

31 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and all of your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Net, what a wonderful, wonderful Christmas card...or actually, Christmas cards, since I feel there are so many cards in your overall "Christmas Card"! If only the world could remember that Jesus is the reason for the season, and without Christ, there would be no Christmas!

    So to you, my dear friend, and to everyone else who visits here, I wish you a safe, healthy, and most blessed Christmas with your loved ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Hope you have a Merry Christmas! -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m sure I’m not by myself when I say “Thank You” for what you do. Many prayers for a safe and peaceful time with family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Net! Wishing you and your family a very wonderful Christmas celebration. We will be traveling tomorrow to my older sisters (as we have for many many years!) and have several festivities planned. One of the best ones is making a Happy Birthday cake for Jesus! He is always the reason for the season! Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet, Net; I love the pictures!
    Wishing you and yours a Happy, Healthy and
    Blessed Christmas!
    Ken

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas to you and your family! Thank you for all you do to promote family-friendly entertainment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a blessed Christmas Net. Enjoy Christmas with your family and thank you for all that you do for us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Net, thank you for all your hard work in keeping us up to daTe on Christmas movies! Also I love the nostalgic art work you posted in your Tues message. I look forward to reading your blog each day. Merry Christmas and blessings to you!
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for your awesome Movie newsletter! My daughter and I both appreciate your reviews, to help us decide what we'd like to watch. I also found out about GAC from reading your newsletter and now have it and love it! Thank you and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww Net, that was beautiful!! The way you express your faith is so precious! Thank you for caring so much. I pray you have a wonderful time with your family this Christmas. My dad always read the Scripture too after dinner, before dessert. I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed chatting and getting to know you (and other new friends.)

    As I said before, you help me grow more spiritually and I am so grateful to God for you. I pray many people are saved after reading your blog and develop an interest in the Lord.
    Merry Christmas Net!
    And I look forward to chatting more in 2022.πŸŽ„❤⛄
    ~Abigail

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful Net! Thank you! Loved your message too. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww, Net, you have such a precious heart! Merry Christmas!! Love the vintage cards!
    ~~Jane

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for the beautiful message and cards....and thank you for all you do for us! Wishing you a Blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for sharing! Merry Christmas! -Grace

    ReplyDelete
  16. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your Family! I always look forward to seeing your post. God Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays

    ReplyDelete
  18. First, I want to say Merry Christmas to you Net and all who come to this web site. Sort of a harbor from the storms of life to visit with family unseen and unknown yet family in Christ. Second, I want to send my condolenses to Alicia Witt and her family on the loss of her parents. The grief can only be compounded so close to Christmas. Our love and prayers go out to her and her family. May God strenghten and comfort you. RG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww RG, thank you for letting us know. My heart goes out to Alicia. How sad to lose both of her parents. I will be praying for her.
      This is the second Hallmark actress, who lost family member(s). I wonder how Lacey is doing. Continuing to pray for both of them, that God will give them comfort.

      Delete
    2. RG, I was also very sad to hear that Alicia Witt lost both of her parents, just before Christmas. How awful and sad. She's been in my thoughts and prayers ever since I heard the tragic news.

      To my knowledge, she hasn't shared anything on social media since it occurred, but she gave a written statement to ET asking for her privacy right now through this unimaginable surreal loss she is dealing with. My heart truly breaks for her and her family. I'm sure she would appreciate all of our prayers.

      Thank you for sharing this prayer request for Alicia, RG. Also, Abigail, that is so sweet of you to include Lacey, who lost her sister just before Thanksgiving.

      Each time, I see Alicia or Lacey now in a movie, I stop and say a prayer them. There's a special heartwarming scene in Lacey's movie, "Christmas at Castle Hart," that takes place in a chapel and touches me so deeply, especially knowing Lacey spoke these words just recently before her sister passed...

      Lacey's character, Brooke Bennett (pretending to be Paige Monaghan), is speaking of her mother and says, 'I really miss her." Aiden Hart quietly says "I'm sorry," and she somberly replies, "Yeah, it makes you realize how easily we take people for granted when they're healthy. Family is just the single greatest gift we're given. Gotta love them as hard as we can while we can. Flaws and all."

      There's just something about the way Lacey speaks that line about "family being the single greatest gift we're given." You can just tell she's speaking from the heart.

      Both, Lacey and Alicia, will continue to be in my prayers, for comfort and peace now and in the new year.

      Delete
  19. What a beautiful card and message to all of us here! Thank you for this Net and for all of your hard work through the year! Wishing you and all who visit here a very Merry Christmas and Happy New year! Blessing to you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Merry Christmas, Net, and a heartfelt thanks for all you do.

    May God bless you and your family this Christmas season.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Merry Christmas! Thanks for all the movie reviews and schedule notes.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you Net! Merry Christmas to you too!! I pray you have the best Christmas yet with your family! And thank you SO much for always keeping the real Christmas story front and center, I ALWAYS appreciate that!!

    We will have a quiet Christmas, after church this evening we will just be relaxing and watching classic favorites like White Christmas, It's A Wonderful Life, and A Charlie Brown Christmas! It will be very nice!
    -brother in Christ

    ReplyDelete
  23. Merry Christmas Eve, my special friends. Hope you have a joyful day tomorrow!πŸŽ„❤⛄

    ReplyDelete
  24. Merry Christmas to everyone. Thank you, Net for this wonderful site.

    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  25. Merry Christmas!❄⛄

    ReplyDelete
  26. We also have the same tradition! We read Luke 2 and have a little Christmas devotional and prayers before opening any presents. Merry Christmas, Net! Wishing you and your family lots of joy and blessings in this beautiful miraculous season!

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net