Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Mailing List issue




Today I wanted to quickly share an email issue with you all. Starting last week - I noticed I did not receive my own newsletter updates on time. Instead, I received them a day late, and I imagine some of you did, as well. I've asked a few followers, personally, and most reported back that they received them on time.

Last week my Veterans Day post was up early on November 11th on my blog; however, some received the email that very day on the 11th, while others, like myself, received it a day late on the 12th. I'm very sorry to those who received the email late. I spoke to my newsletter provider and they said it went out on their end, but their explanation for my email service not receiving it, was due to mail servers being overloaded and running slowly. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused any of my followers here. I'm keeping a close eye on this issue this week to see if it persists. With the holiday season here in full gear, though, I'm sure email providers are going to be extra overloaded with emails coming in and going out. This, unfortunately, isn't an issue I or any newsletter company can fix - since it is based on the email provider receiving the newsletter. Hopefully, this tech issue will not persist and you all will receive the updates at the appropriate time.

Thank YOU for following *It's a Wonderful Movie*!

If you are new here or you've never signed up for my e-mail newsletter before, then please do so today!


Sign up for the *It's a Wonderful Movie* newsletter here:

.


Thank you all for your continued support!

Blessings on your day, Net


14 comments:

  1. Net, I tried to enter email to sign up for updates and it gave me a server not found error

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JoCo, I'm sorry you had that trouble. Can you try it again today or email me (itsawonderfulchristmas [at] yahoo.com) your email address and I'll add you to the mailing list.

      Again, so sorry!

      Delete
  2. Net, did you know any Veterans or people that served in the military?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chris, Yes, my daddy is a veteran and I'm so proud of his service in the Army, along with my grandpa, several uncles, and cousins who served in various branches: the Marines, Army, and Navy.

      Do you know any Veterans?

      Delete
    2. My Great Uncles served in World War 2.

      Delete
    3. Chris, that is great! I'm sure you are proud of their service.

      Delete
  3. I don't recall if I had an issue or not.

    d

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get the email sent to two different emails. On one I got the email Friday probably went it first went out. On the other, it didn't come until Saturday. But the email that went out with the three different posts seemed to come right away to both emails. So weird!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer R, Thank you for sharing this information - that is very helpful. I am paying for this service so I want to know if anyone has any trouble so I can report it. Hopefully, this is an issue that will resolve itself quickly.

      Delete
  5. What Hallmark movies where Candace Cameron Bure's character is married? What Hallmark movies where Candace Cameron Bure plays a mother?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chris,

      Candace is married in:
      Aurora Teagarden Mysteries
      Journey Back to Christmas
      Just the Way You Are

      She is a mother in:
      Just the Way You Are
      Switched for Christmas

      And almost in Christmas Town (she's adopting)

      Delete
    2. The actress who plays Candace Cameron Bure's daughter in Switched for Christmas is that her real daughter?

      Delete
    3. Chris, Yes, that is Candace's real life daughter, Natasha, in "Switched for Christmas."

      Delete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net