Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Tuesday, September 28, 2021

NEW MAILING LIST for *It's a Wonderful Movie*!





First, I want to say thank you to everyone who is already signed up for updates to *It's a Wonderful Movie* through my e-mail list. I know many of you have been signed up for years - and I'm truly grateful for your loyalty here. And... for those who recently signed up, welcome! I'm so glad you've joined in, too!

My old email list was through a place called Feedburner. Frankly, it was very plain, but it served it's purpose well for me for many years, and it was free! Can't beat that, right? Well, Feedburner shut down over the summer. E-mails are still currently going out, but new people cannot sign up, so I have a brand new mailing list through a place called MailerLite. It is very nice, plus it has pictures!

I am in the process of transferring everyone's emails to my Mailer Lite mailing list from my old list, so if you are already subscribed, you shouldn't have to do anything to receive this. However, you may continue to receive two emails from me. At some point, I may be deactivating the Feedburner account or it may be phasing out, but until then, if you like, please feel free to unsubscribe from the mailing list that does not include pictures.

If you were previously signed up on my mailing list and you are not currently receiving the new e-mails, please be sure to sign up with your e-mail address below. Thank you all for your patience as I work this all out.

If you are new here or you've never signed up for my e-mail newsletter before, then please do so today! You'll simply receive an e-mail whenever new content is added to *It's a Wonderful Movie*.

Sign up for the *It's a Wonderful Movie* newsletter here:


.

I'm so appreciative of everyone's support here!

Blessings to you all, Net


8 comments:

  1. I have been enjoying the pictures in the emails! I was wondering why there was a change. Thanks for the update Net, and for all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Net. I always look forward to your newsy emails! And POstables are so very happy to see that lovely picture of Shane and Oliver as part of your banner. We greatly appreciate your support of "Signed, Sealed, Delivered", and absolutely cannot wait for the newest movie on October 17th.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy that Lori Loughlin will be returning to TV. She deserves a second chance. Unfortunately I don't have GAC channel and will not able to enjoy her performances. Hopefully she will appear on either Hallmark, or Hallmark Movie and Mystery channels in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Lori L...this is GREAT news! YAY!!! And I signed up. I don't want to miss anything! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder if that's why it seems I'm receiving duplicate emails.

    d

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just signed up, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I use mailer lite for both my novels and my homeschool blog and really love it. I look forward to getting your in my inbox now! Thank you for doing this for us.

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net