Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Thursday, September 2, 2021

For Lacey Chabert - "Rome" is Where the Heart is + Another Heartwarming Movie Encore! SEE HERE:


Looking for a little joy to be added to your week? Then, be sure to watch this Christmas movie and take a trip, along with Lacey Chabert to Rome, where adventure and love awaits!


Christmas Thursdays on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries

Thursday, September 2, 2021:

starring Lacey Chabert and Sam Page


Storyline via Hallmark: Angela, an American tour guide living in Rome, meets Oliver, an American business executive who is lost and late for an important meeting on his first day there. Angela helps him, but soon finds herself playing a central role in Oliver’s business deal, as the company owner will only sell to someone who understands the ways of Italy. Oliver hires Angela as his personal tour guide but gets far more than he bargained for, as a romance blooms between them amidst the backdrop of Rome at Christmastime and he must learn that life and business work differently in Italy.

Thursday, September 2, 2021
at 7pm/6c. on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries




πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„


Following "Christmas in Rome," is...

starring Lacey Chabert and Warren Christie



Please Note: This movie is heartbreaking and touching as it shows the death of two spouses and parents to young children. There is also a story of hope as they rediscover love again. This is not a Christmas movie, but there is a beautiful scene at the end that takes place at Christmastime with the children performing in a Church Nativity Pageant.

See my review of "The Color of Rain" - click here!

Thursday, September 2, 2021
at 9pm/8c. on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries



πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„


The last Christmas movie airing this week is "Crashing Through the Snow" on the Hallmark Channel. I know there were a lot of mixed feelings on this movie. It had some cute moments and fun banter, some loved it, others did not. My personal feeling is: marriage is a serious lifetime commitment, but I didn’t feel it was taken seriously, at all, in this movie.

You can read reviews on "Crashing Through the Snow" - here and decide if you'd like to watch. 


Blessings on your week! Net


Lacey Chabert movies on DVD at Amazon:
(click on DVD covers below for details!)

17 comments:

  1. I couldn't not believe my eyes, but somehow they are playing SSD Christmas on Thurs Oct 14th. It might be the Christmas Thursday movie. I am so excited. I am going to record it so i can watch it and not have to watch on HMNow.

    All the POstables should tweet or all watch it so people at HM can see the SSD movies and SSD Christmas have a big following.

    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sabrina - I just checked! I could hardly believe it, either, but it's there! Yaaaaaaay! They just added that today because it wasn't listed yesterday. What a great way to promo the new movie - by playing this. Hope this means they will repeat it during the Christmas season too!

      Also, they will be playing "Welcome to Christmas" (starring Eric Mabius) before this at 5pm/4c.! POstables will be soooo happy!!! :)

      Delete
  2. The Color Of Rain was quite a ground-breaking movie for Hallmark at the time.

    It was an excellent drama and overall it I enjoyed it although to be honest I thought the romance element was a little low key and could have more well-defined.

    I could imagine that at the time Hallmark might have been a little nervous about the content of this - Florence

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Florence, That is so true. I'm surprised they didn't make this movie a Hallmark Hall of Fame because it definitely has that quality to it. Since it's based on a true story, that also added a unique, authentic feel to the movie.

      Delete
  3. I think that The Color of Rain is one of my favorite Lacey Chabert movies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love The Color of Rain and always try to catch it when it is home. As heartbreaking as it is, it is a wonderful story, and it is true! I believe this is Lacey Chabert's best work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Savvy Girl, I know just what you mean... it is bittersweet, but beautiful, too!

      Delete
  5. Have you ever seen a bad Lacey Chabert movie on either on Hallmark Movies and Mysteries or Hallmark Channel?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chris, Interesting question. I definitely enjoy some of Lacey's movies more than others, but I wouldn't say any of her Hallmark movies are bad. The lighthearted ones, like All of My Heart, Christmas Waltz, and Love, Romance, and Chocolate are some of my favorites of hers.

      Delete
    2. The two that I thought were terrible is the movies that I can't think of.What is the name of the movies where Lacey Chabert plays Hannah and she was a reporter and then she was hallucinating aand she was raising a family and she doesn't know how?

      Delete
    3. Obviously we all have our favourites but I don't think there were any of Lacey's Movies which I haven't enjoyed to some extent - Florence

      Delete
    4. I can name several of Lacey's more recent movies that were not good at all to me.

      Christmas in Rome was not good. Many of the rome scenes were green screened, and most of it was set on back roads. I didnt really feel Lacey and Sam together.

      I am not at all a fan of My secret Valentine. I havent watched Christmas Waltz or the Time for us to come home yet, mostly cause they just didnt look good. I used to want to watch anything with Lacey, but not so much anymore.

      Pride Prejudice and Mistletoe was awful, mostly cause i am over the stories like that. Hallmark has done way too many of them.

      The Christmas Melody was terrible too, mostly cause the child actress was not good at all, and they made Brennan Elliot out to be almost a stalker.

      Movies i loved:
      Love chocolate and Romance, although was a little bad in spots, i think i loved it cause of Will Kemp. Love AOMH, I even like the Safari one although it is not the greatest. Love Sweetest Christmas, MM Santa, I LOVE Family for Christmas, A Royal Christmas, Color of Rain, Moonlight in Vermont.

      I heard Lacey is doing another castle type movie, I dont know.....

      sabrina

      Delete
    5. A Christmas Melody is the worst because of Mariah Carey. She's lucky Lacey and Brennan agreed to do her movie because that's the only thing that saved it. I like most of Lacey's other movies. Time for Us to Come Home for Christmas is great and Christmas Waltz is excellent.

      Delete
    6. Yep, Anonymous, I agree with you completely! Too many singers try their hand at acting and do not succeed. Mariah Carey, for me, falls into that group. (I can think of one or two other singers that have done Hallmark movies that cannot act.) This is the only Lacey movie that I refuse to re-watch, and it is because of Mariah. Fortunately, there are so many others to choose from.

      Delete
    7. Christmas Melody is worst movie

      Delete
    8. I dont think Mariah Carey actually acted next to Lacey and Brennan, I think she did her scenes alone and they put them in the movie. I always wondered why the lighting and everything looked different when Mariah was on. Like she got a special spotlight on her. But i think its cause she taped them separately, without anyone there to play against her. She was way over the top. But the little actress, she got so many lines and to sing the song at the end, but to me, she just needed way less lines.

      Sabrina

      Sabrina

      Delete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net