Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Friday, June 25, 2021

This Weekend: Hallmark's *Christmas in July* & *Summer Nights* collide + It's a *Whirlwind June Wedding* on UPtv!


images: Hallmark Crown Media / UPtv


Head to the beach with Chad Michael Murray & Aly Michalka in "Sand Dollar Cove," plus it's "A Whirlwind Wedding" with Morgan Kohan, and *Christmas in July* continues on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries All Weekend Long! See details below...


Saturday, July 26, 2021:

Dive into Hallmark's Summer Nights with...


image: Hallmark Crown Media

Storyline: Real estate development project manager Elli (Michalka) is sent by her company to the quaint, seaside Connecticut town of Sand Dollar Cove to acquire the beachfront property they’ve chosen as the site of their new resort. Brody (Murray), the charming local who holds the deed, wants to make sure the town’s beloved pier -- where many memories have been made over the years -- remains intact. Elli and Brody spend time together while she tries to figure out a way to make the deal work and the undeniable connection between them grows. Based on the book by Nancy Naigle.

Saturday, July 26, 2021
at 9pm/8c. on the Hallmark Channel



★★★★★★★★★★


Christmas Movie Highlights
on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries:


The Angel Tree - image: Hallmark Crown Media

Saturday, July 26, 2021:

* A Joyous Christmas
* Two Turtle Doves
* Christmas on My Mind
* Christmas Encore
* The Angel Tree
* Time for You to Come Home for Christmas
* Christmas at Grand Valley
... and more!




★★★★★★★★★★



A Shoe Addict's Christmas - image: Hallmark Crown Media


Sunday, July 27, 2021:

* Journey Back to Christmas
* Christmas Wonderland
* Karen Kingsbury's Maggie's Christmas Miracle
* Christmas at Graceland
* Unlocking Christmas
* Christmas in Montana
* A Shoe Addict's Christmas
* Christmas in Evergreen
... and more!


See the CHRISTMAS MOVIE SCHEDULE - *HERE*!


★★★★★★★★★★



Sunday, July 27, 2021:

Will the couple say 'I do' in the UPtv premiere of...




Story-line via UPtv: Darcy, a talented event planner returns to her home town to plan her mother’s wedding. She’s having trouble accepting her stepfather-to-be and quickly Darcy’s obsession with perfection begins to clash with her mother’s wishes for a low-key celebration —especially when it comes to handsome and charming Kyle, the chef Darcy deems inadequate for catering the event. But as complications arise—both personal and professional—it’s Kyle who is able to help her pull off the big day and help her find the love she’s been looking for…
 
Sunday, July 27, 2021
at 7pm/6c. on UPtv



★★★★★★★★★★


I hope many of you are already enjoying the spirit of Christmas in your homes.

I'm sure you've all seen the sad stories on the news lately. My heart and prayers are going out to the families and friends of those who are missing in the Surfside, Florida building collapse, and I pray for wisdom, patience and strength for the rescuers during this incredibly difficult time.

May you all have a peaceful, relaxing weekend - enjoying life's simple joys, such as: birds nesting, a sunrise, a sunset, a gentle rain or a sunshiny day... and maybe, a movie or two squeezed in, too.

Please Note: I have not pre-screened these new movies above. If you'd like to share a review after they air, please share in comments. Thank you!

Stay cool, everyone, on this first, official full weekend of Summer and be sure to stop back by to let us all know how you liked these new movie premieres or check out reviews.


Enjoy the Christmas movies, my friends!
Have a Blessed Weekend, Net



★★★★★★★★★★


SHINING HIS LIGHT:

Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust.”

~Psalm 91:1-2



My Amazon DVD Picks:
(click below for details)




19 comments:

  1. looks like a great weekend for Christmas movie viewing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Between the new stuff and Christmas, wow, we are gonna be spoiled this weekend! It's so hot here, I'm going to turn the AC up, turn it to Christmas and pretend it's December.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anna, I know just what you mean, watching the Christmas movies in Summer always helps me to feel a little bit cooler. We were blessed to have some pleasant, less humid temps during the week, but things are heating up this weekend.

      Keep cool and enjoy all the Christmas!!! :)

      Delete
  3. thank you for these weekly posts with a guide on what to watch. it's because of you that I don't miss anything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! It's always my joy to share with everyone. I'm so glad to hear how helpful these weekend reminders are for you. Happy watching!!!

      Delete
  4. What Hallmark movies that are playing this weekend are filmed in Connecticut?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chris, That would be Sand Dollar Cove - and even though it's a Summer Nights movie, I heard it snowed 3 times while they were filming in Connecticut in March & April; they had to work around that and pretend they were warm on the beach. The magic of filming & TV!!!

      Delete
  5. Good thing they follow the book “Sand Dollar Cove”, fie teleplay & even their own ideas from books

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the movie: “Sand Dollar Cove”, is fun to watch Ellli, Brody, & Millie to build sand castle competition by adding castle, moat, & drawbridge unless the Mayor Holden announces the winner of Sand Castle Competition is Millicent “Milly” Johnson so, she gets the prize until they win sand castle competition when Brody’s Grandma named Sandy (They called her Nana) whose owns her Sol-Mates Bed & Breakfast when Elli arrived att Bed &’Breakfast & she gonna make clambake near her house with townspeople with Ellli. Townspeople prepare clambake & backyard supplies for backyard party night. Ellli is never eaten clambake before in the middle of the night but it’s her first time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to hear how much you liked this movie! I shared your review above.

      Thank you! :)

      Delete
  7. Hallmark's ratings are done significantly. I am not sure what excuse they or others will come up with, but they have been really bad the last few weeks. They have changed and from twitter i see they have some new fans on one of their shows, but apparently those fans dont stick around for the movies. and they have lost many of their loyal viewers from these ratings.

    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sabrina, I've been wondering about ratings, I really need to check them out. That's not surprising that they keep dropping. We spoke to some friends over the weekend who are Christians and share our values, and they said they used to enjoy watching Hallmark movies, until they decided to change. Since then, they don't watch anymore and I'm sure there are many more like them.

      Delete
  8. My relatives decided to visit during June and July this year. They are staying several days so no time for TV. One family leaves and another arrives! I do love family but it is tiring! Never have I cooked so much in my lifetime. If I get a break for a couple of days in between, I will try to catch a movie or two. I really need Christmas in July! Pray for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kitkat, Enjoy your special time with family - soaking up every minute. I know it is exhausting to care for everyone; I will say a prayer for you. Take care, honey... bless you for being a servant!

      Delete
    2. Thanks Net! We are loving being together for the first time in two years. Everyone loves my cooking so I get to do it all.

      Wanted to let you know the Candace doormats I purchased are high quality. The message is beautiful too! My daughter loved them so much I gave her one of them. Thank you for posting the info on your site so I could purchase them. Thanks for your prayers too!

      Delete
    3. Awwwwe, kitkat... I'm so glad you are enjoying the doormat at your home and now your daughter, too! You are obviously such a giver!!!

      I love the message on the doormat of "Peace, Rest, Be Blessed." We could all use a little more of that.

      Blessings to you and your dear family... have a wonderful visit! :)

      Delete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net