Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Tuesday, May 11, 2021

#Sleuthers - Have You Seen the Latest #AuroraTeagarden DVD Release? πŸ”Ž @candacecbure *SEE HERE:


Aurora Teagarden Mysteries Collection #4 - image via Amazon


Can you help me solve this mystery? Typically when a DVD is newly released we will see a release date and pre-order information, but just like the Martha's Vineyard Mysteries DVD Collection, which recently appeared, this Aurora Teagarden Mysteries Collection #4 - just suddenly popped up at Amazon, too!


Since the last movie in the collection, How To Con a Con, premiered in March on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries, we know the DVD had to come out sometime after that. Did any of you Sleuthers catch a release date? It says if you order right now from Amazon, you will have the DVD in about a week. Also note: I checked Walmart and other retailers, but I currently only see this being sold at Amazon.

---------------------------------------------------------
*Please Note: As an Amazon affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases when you click on my links. Thank you for shopping through my site and supporting *It's a Wonderful Movie*!
----------------------------------------------------------

Also, be sure to look for the next all new Aurora Teagarden Mystery - Coming in June on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries - titled Aurora Teagarden Mysteries: Til Death Do Us Part!


Happy Sleuthing! Net πŸ”Ž

3 comments:

  1. This is puzzling. Are the mystery movies going to keep popping up like this? If so, I'll have to pay closer attention. Thanks for the heads up, I'm going to order mine right now before it's gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the collection 1-3 box set so I ordered a collection 4 when I saw it pop up, now I'm waiting for it to arrive. I find that for the Mystery series from hallmark its best to wait for the Aussie releases, which collection 4 is. Because they seem to have more episode per release and the newest episodes on their releases. I stupidly bought a single movie release only to have the Aussie collection of the same series with 3 movies come out a few weeks later. I love these releases, but they do just seem to pop up though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joyce in CarolinaThursday, May 13, 2021

    Net, I couldn't find a release date either. Strange! Makes it hard for you to inform us of new products. Maybe just a one time thing, hopefully! Thank you for always trying to let us know when new movies are being released! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net