Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Tuesday, May 4, 2021

ERIN KRAKOW Visits *Home & Family* One Last Time!


Photo Credit: © 2021 Crown Media United States, LLC |
Photo: Kim Nunneley / Alexx Henry Studios, LLC.


*SEE MY UPDATE ON ERIN KRAKOW'S INTERVIEW BELOW...


Erin Krakow will be making her last appearance on Hallmark Channel's morning lifestyle show, Home & Family, on Wednesday morning at 10am/9c.! Why is this the last? Sadly, this is the final season for Home & Family hosted by Debbie Matenopoulos and Cameron Mathison. Episodes will end airing in August.

Erin Krakow through the years on Home & Family...

images: Hallmark Crown Media

As for Erin's current interview... will she be announcing another season for When Calls the Heart? Ratings have been spectacular for this 8th season - often surpassing every other program on cable TV - so that has to be good news. Right? I know many Hearties (including myself!) will be eagerly awaiting any details regarding a possible Season 9 and any hints on the Season 8 finale, too!

Photo Credit: © 2021 Crown Media United States, LLC |
Photo: Kim Nunneley / Alexx Henry Studios, LLC.


If you love the yellow dress seen on Erin Krakow on Home & Family, it's the Emory Dress by Love Shack Fancy. The dress is from last year, but you can still find some on Ebay - *CLICK HERE*. I personally just fell in love with it – plus, I adore yellow... it looks like a ray of sunshine!

(*Please Note: As an affiliate with Ebay I earn from qualifying purchases when you click on my links. Thank you!)

For those of you who watch When Calls the Heart - have you chosen who Elizabeth should choose? I've been Team Nathan since the day he walked on set, but I would love to hear your thoughts, too!

Stay tuned - and I'll be sure to reveal whatever news Erin Krakow delivers on Wednesday morning - right here in this post! Simply refresh this page on Wednesday after Home & Family airs for the latest news!


UPDATE 5/5/2021: Erin Krakow's interview on Home & Family was a delightful plug for the Season 8 finale episode. She discussed what went into the decision on the man Elizabeth will ultimately choose. And, yes, there will be a special kiss! A scene from the finale episode was also shown with Elizabeth and Rosemary and it looks like they have finally patched things up and are friends again, which makes me soooo happy! In this scene, Elizabeth and Rosemary discuss both men, Lucas and Nathan, and the possibility of Elizabeth loosing her reason for coming to Hope Valley in the first place - teaching. Unfortunately, Erin does not mention a renewal for Season 9 during thee interview; however, when Debbie and Cameron ask Erin about potential characters who may be leaving, she does say something about leaving the viewers with a cliffhanger. So... we still have to wait and see, but I think we can all remain very hopeful for more stories from Hope Valley!

Blessings to you all! Net


Favorite Erin Krakow movies available on DVD at Amazon:



12 comments:

  1. Oh I hope they announce another season...surely they will! I still think a new man should come to town and sweep her off her feet! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Diane, Me too! There are too many stories to explore to leave it here - so hoping for a season 9 renewal. Not sure who she'll pick, but I do think it will be Nathan or Lucas, unless in a surprising twist Jack reappears. That would be weird, huh?

      Delete
  2. 100% TEAM NATHAN!!! #SEASON9WOULDBEDIVIVE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing! I think SEASON 9 WOULD BE DIVINE, too!!! (And go NATHAN!!! had to say it!) :)

      Delete
  3. Although I didn't watch Home & Family everyday, I did enjoy it ...and I'm a little concerned that Hallmark cancelled this program-and has changed it's daily line-up 4 days per week to a couple of half hour comedies, which generally I don't enjoy, instead of re-running movies. Wondering of this is the first step toward pushing people to the Hallmark "channel" that you have to pay for-and have to "stream"--which many of us don't do--or are they just tightening their financial belt?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Matt, Same here. What is going on at the Hallmark Channel? First Home & Family, now the movies??? Something must be up.

      I always enjoyed the interviews from Hallmark actors on H&F, especially, promoting their new movies that weekend. I think that was such a great element to the station - starting their day with that program. It is sad to see it go, and I also wonder what the future holds for the main channel.

      Maybe they think more people will tune in on the weekends if they don't have the movies all week long. That's my theory for now.

      Delete
    2. I too am pretty perturbed with Hallmark's new daily lineup too. It started when they began playing The Golden Girls at 10 pm....now I am seeing the same episodes playing so I have just turned the channel....there is only so much I can handle! Was never a big Home & Family viewer but when they had someone I wanted to see it was nice to watch. But I must say my biggest disappointment was Monday when I found that they are not playing any movies during the day until afternoon or evening!!! But I must say, I have over 500 Hallmark movies (without commercials!!!!) so I will just pull a few out each day to watch while I am on my computer or sewing so it is really a win for me. Not to mention the fact with the warmer weather I will have more time to get out and work in the garden.

      Not happy with Hallmark now but am glad I have a big collection of the movies I love!

      Delete
  4. Team Lucas here! Really hoping for a season 9!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will try to watch in the morning.

    Now they're airing Reba all day! No afternoon movies.

    denise

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with you, Net, and hoping she'll pick Nathan. Also hoping there will be a Season 9. How can it not? It's so popular.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm all in for Nathan too. Haven't liked the way he's been treated so harsh this season, but I think he won E's ❤ from the start.

      Delete
  7. Erin looks beautiful here. I'm in love with this dress!

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net