Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Find Your Way Home with "Signed, Sealed, Delivered: Lost Without You" and "Higher Ground" - Tonight! #POstables



I must say, it's pretty hard to top the two previous "Signed, Sealed, Delivered" movies that aired Monday night, Truth Be Told and The Impossible Dream; however, there is such great meaning and depth in these two movies airing tonight on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries - Lost Without You and Higher Ground, but I think you'll find yourself not only captivated by the mystery of the lost letter, but of the greater mission and higher calling of finding/rediscovering one's faith.






SIGNED, SEALED, DELIVERED: LOST WITHOUT YOU - 6pm/5c.

Oliver's Divine Delivery Theory is put to the test when he and the POstables seem to be unable to deliver a damaged letter from a military veteran that's a matter of life and death. Stars Eric Mabius, Kristin Booth. Movie 8 of 12.








SIGNED, SEALED, DELIVERED: HIGHER GROUND - 8pm/7c.

In the wake of Hurricane Katrina, New Orleans handyman and blues singer-songwriter, Gabe Recolte was left homeless before he had the chance to express his love for club owner Hattie. Movie 9 of 12.




------------------------------

CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER:

If you need to check out the chronological of the complete "Signed, Sealed, Delivered" series, you can see that - *here*.

------------------------------

"SSD" DIVINE INSPIRATION:

These two "Signed, Sealed, Delivered" movies instantly make me think of the beautiful hymn, Amazing Grace...

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me
I once was lost, but now am found
Was blind but now I see

Was Grace that taught my heart to fear
And Grace, my fears relieved
How precious did that Grace appear
The hour I first believed

Through many dangers, toils and snares
We have already come
T'was Grace that brought us safe thus far
And Grace will lead us home

Those beautiful words in that song have impacted thousands of lives through many generations. We can each hold fast to The Lord's promises- whenever we feel lost or distant, He is always there waiting and listening for us to welcome Him into our hearts and make Him present in our day to day. Sometimes our faith can be tested, but every true relationship is, that's why we must keep on believing and trusting. "God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble." -Psalm 46:1

"Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; And lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, And he shall direct thy paths." -Proverbs 3:5-6.

May the Light of Christ shine through you!


God bless you, Net



*images: Hallmark Crown Media

7 comments:

  1. Jim, I bought the DVD of The Chosen, Season 1. I watched on UP during Easter and was so blessed. Isn't it wonderful to see God's Holy Word brought to life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant wait to watch tonight. I haven't watched Lost without you yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sabrina, Oh my goodness - I have a feeling you are going to love it. Enjoy! It is a beautiful SSD story, as always.

      Delete
    2. I loved the end of Lost without you. I had tears of joy. so good. The dog was so sweet. and that storyline was wonderful.

      I love that the characters in this series are flawed, they are afraid, it makes the slow building of the relationships so worth it. I mean this is some really great writing. There aren't many things nowadays that take the time to develop characters and relationships, but this series the writing is phenomenal.

      Delete
  3. Jim, I agree - I have seen episodes of "The Chosen" - it is wonderful. My cousin is in the ministry and he shared this series with my family. It is incredible. I'm so glad to hear how much you are enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net