Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Thursday, August 20, 2020

On the Road Again! - Take the Road Less Traveled with the POstables + this week's Christmas!


Ready for an adventure? Take a road trip with the POstables as they try to solve another mystery!



The POstables take a road trip in an old Winnebago in order to track down a small boy who they fear may have been kidnapped.

*This is Movie 11 of 12 in the "Signed, Sealed, Delivered" series!

See a special encore airing of
Thursday, August 20, 2020
at 7pm/6c. on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries



❄❄❄❄❄



Also, on Thursday night... stay tuned after Signed, Sealed, Delivered: The Road Less Traveled, for a classic Christmas movie for Hallmark's "Miracles of Christmas" Thursday feature...



Christmas enthusiast party planners Ella and her sister Marianne clash with client Edward a not so jolly toy company CEO.

Thursday, August 20, 2020
at 9pm/8c. on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries



❄❄❄❄❄



On Friday night... get into the Christmas spirit with Hallmark Channel's Countdown to Christmas movie...



Joy returns home to help her Aunt Ruby pull off a winning Cookie Crawl. Childhood friend Ben Andrews helps Joy open her heart to the magic of the season.

Friday, August 21, 2020
at 8pm/7c. on the Hallmark Channel


I hope you have the opportunity to enjoy these movies.

Joyous Christmas Blessings! Net

10 comments:

  1. Sense, Sensibility and Snowmen was on the original Hallmark Channel (which is the only one I have) and I got a chance to see it. What a good movie! Christmas Joy is one of my favorites too. Thanks for letting me know it's going to be on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathy, So nice to know you've enjoyed both of these Christmas movies. I sure hope they'll play more HMM movies for you on the Hallmark Channel this Christmas!

      EnJOY watching "Christmas JOY" - Friday night!

      Delete
  2. Counted the days until Thursday and the SSD movie. I have a question for you Net. Could you tell me a little about Christmas Jars? I am not familiar with that movie. Net, you have a wonderful ministry on this blog. I see the Holy Spirit in your answers to our comments. There are blessings for all who visit your site. Thank you for being here! A light in a dark world!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kitkat, So glad you enjoy SSD + Christmas!

      As for the movie - "Christmas Jars" - I highly recommend it! BYU premiered it on their network last Christmas season and to be honest, it was my favorite of the year. It is so beautiful and heartwarming... I have been planning on doing a fuller review of it sometime. Stay tuned!

      Delete
  3. I used to watch Hallmark all the time, but now I only tune in for Signed, Sealed, Delivered and Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, and mostly I've only watched the Hallmark Movies & Mysteries channel and that's been briefly. It's just not the same.

      Delete
    2. My sentiments exactly! Signed, Sealed, Delivered is the number one reason I keep my cable connection.

      Delete
  4. Glad this is on tonight as an alternative to politics.

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net