Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Saturday, August 15, 2020

πŸ”Ž Will You Crack the Case with Candace or Kellie - this Weekend? πŸ”Ž



Aurora Teagarden vs. Mystery Woman


Candace Cameron Bure - "Aurora Teagarden"
image: Hallmark Crown Media

First up, Hallmark Movies & Mysteries will have you solving crimes with Candace Cameron Bure in the "Aurora Teagarden" Mysteries Marathon all weekend long!

Here's the schedule from Saturday to Sunday...


Saturday, August 15, 2020:

Aurora Teagarden Mysteries: A BONE TO PICK - 11am
Aurora Teagarden Mysteries: REAL MURDERS - 1pm
Aurora Teagarden Mysteries: THREE BEDROOMS, ONE CORPSE - 3pm
Aurora Teagarden Mysteries: THE JULIUS HOUSE - 5pm
Aurora Teagarden Mysteries: DEAD OVER HEELS - 7pm
Aurora Teagarden Mysteries: A BUNDLE OF TROUBLE - 9pm


Sunday, August 16, 2020:

Aurora Teagarden Mysteries: LAST SCENE ALIVE - 9am
Aurora Teagarden Mysteries: REAP WHAT YOU SEW - 11am
Aurora Teagarden Mysteries: THE DISAPPEARING GAME - 1pm
Aurora Teagarden Mysteries: A GAME OF CAT AND MOUSE - 3pm
Aurora Teagarden Mysteries: AN INHERITANCE TO DIE FOR - 5pm
Aurora Teagarden Mysteries: A VERY FOUL PLAY - 7pm
Aurora Teagarden Mysteries: HEIST AND SEEK - 9pm

For more details on each "Aurora Teagarden" movie - *Click Here*


★★★★★★★★★★


Kellie Martin - "Mystery Woman"
image: Hallmark Crown Media

UPtv invites us to join Kellie Martin for a full day of sleuthing during the "Mystery Woman" marathon on Sunday.

Here's the schedule on Sunday...

Sunday, August 16, 2020:

MYSTERY WOMAN: MYSTERY WEEKEND - 3pm
MYSTERY WOMAN: SNAPSHOT - 5pm
MYSTERY WOMAN: SING ME A MURDER - 7pm
MYSTERY WOMAN: VISION OF A MURDER - 9pm
MYSTERY WOMAN: MYSTERY WEEKEND - 11pm
MYSTERY WOMAN: SNAPSHOT - 1am

Note of Caution: The movie "MYSTERY WOMAN: VISION OF A MURDER" includes a psychic. When Samantha and her friend Cassie visit a health spa for the weekend, one of the guests is murdered and they become suspicious of the psychic who appears to have solved the crime.


★★★★★★★★★★


Please know, in addition to the mystery marathons, I am aware there is a new movie premiering on the Hallmark Channel Saturday night. My family and I have chosen not to watch the last Summer Night's movie titled "Wedding Every Weekend" since it will include two brides getting married. This goes against our personal faith and beliefs. The Bible speaks strongly against this and we will always stand on God's Word.

I wanted to make certain you all were aware of this story line before viewing it - so you can choose what is right. If you're interested, I spoke more in depth about this subject - *HERE!*

It is certainly heartbreaking to see Hallmark moving away from the family values that built their network and turning their backs on the faithful viewers who have brought them such high ratings success through the years.

I don't know what the future holds, but I'm so glad we have each other. Thank you all for being such loyal followers here at *It's a Wonderful Movie*. God Bless You All!


Blessings on your Weekend, Net


★★★★★★★★★★

SHINING HIS LIGHT:

“The secret things belong unto the LORD our God: but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever, that we may do all the words of this law.”

~Deuteronomy 29:29 (KJV)

25 comments:

  1. Thank you, Net. I will not be watching either as I am a devout Christian. I am very sad to see Hallmark go down this route, but I am very grateful to have a place to come to and "visit" with those who share my Christian beliefs.

    It will be interesting to see what the ratings are, but I am worried for the future of Hallmark, because if they do continue down this road, they will lose many loyal viewers. Thank goodness for the HM classics!!

    Thanks for all you do, Net and enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Savvy Girl! I'm so glad you found my site and share our beliefs here. We will stand boldly together!

      The future is uncertain, but we will have victory in the end.

      Bless you for your sweet comment! I'm always delighted when you stop in for a "visit"!

      Delete
    2. From Jill
      I doubt that my comment will be allowed to remain, as it doesn't fit your narrative.

      As a straight older woman, I prefer to live and let live. If women want to enter a relationship together, fine. If Hallmark want to include what is actually a very brief, almost incidental lesbian wedding scene, it is a reflection of reality, and good on them.

      I did regard you as the 'go to' place for Hallmark info, but I'm gonna cast around and find somewhere else. Bigotry in any form is bad.

      Delete
    3. Jill, We all have different opinions on this. For me and my faith and personal moral convictions, it is wrong. We all have to make up our own minds. I'm simply standing on God's Holy Word.

      We'll miss you here... Be well.

      Delete
  2. I plan to catch up on Tough As Nails reality show on CBS! It is a great family friendly show. I will also make sure to check out BYUTV. They always have family friendly shows and movies on.

    Misty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Misty, Thanks so much for sharing that. I have never watched Tough as Nails, but I've heard others say it is good. I'll have to check it out. Appreciate the tip!

      Blessings! Net

      Delete
  3. I am not familiar with Roe when Martin was her boyfriend, but I do love Candace with Niall Matter. They work well together. Wish Candace would just use her natural hair. It is beautiful like it is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kitkat, I agree... why not let Candace (as Aurora) just go blonde? I know the book probably says Aurora Teagarden is red-headed, but they've already strayed away from the books anyway.

      Before Nick came along, Martin and Aurora were VERY serious. There was also a minister she dated briefly in the very beginning and a sort of interest in a writer (Robin Daniels) before that. I always liked Robin Daniels with Roe, but no one else seemed to think they were a good match. Anyway, that's over, of course, and now I think she and Nick (Niall Matter) are great together.

      Have a blessed weekend! :)

      Delete
    2. Hope this does not go through twice. I wrote a comment but it disappeared before I could send. I am sure God led me to your site Net! When I read comments of others standing with Jesus and together, I am truly blessed. Candace is such a sweetheart! I am concerned about her and other actors being pressured to participate in the gay movies, and if they will lose their careers if they don't. Candace has been faced with things before and remained true to her faith. This world is temporary. We are just passing through, but eternity is forever. Jesus gave his life for us, and we should be willing to stand strong for Him. Blessings to you Net!

      Delete
    3. In Aurora Teagarden Mystery Books: Aurora Teagarden is married to Martin Bartell, her Husband Martin is dead in Aurora Teagarden Mystery: The Last Scene

      In Aurora Teagarden Mystery Movies: Martin Bartell is her boyfriend but now, her FiancΓ© Professor Nick Miller

      I hope Martin is back in Aurora’s life to marry her if her Husband Nick passed away in the future Aurora Teagarden mystery movies

      Delete
    4. Anonymous, It interesting how different the books are from the movies, but they sometimes have to adjust characters to make it work on film. I don't think there would ever be any plans to get rid of Nick and bring Martin back permanently, but I think it would be fun if Martin came back for one movie just to stir things up and leave again.

      Delete
    5. Hi kitkat, I didn't see another message like this one, but I'm thankful I received this comment and I'm incredibly thankful and blessed by your presence here! Your comments have uplifted me and I'm so glad we can encourage one another through all of this.

      I share your concerns and you know... I'll be praying with you!

      Bless you, my dear friend! We're in this together, Net

      Delete
  4. Thank you Net! I stand with you, I will not be watching tonight's premiere as it goes against my faith. Instead, since it will be a stormy night here, I will watch a video (Not Hallmark) of the 1943 comedy classic, The More the Merrier. Made many decades before I was born, this movie never fails to make me smile! :) Blessings to you Net! Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susan, Thank you for commenting to share you are standing with us. I appreciate that so much.

      That movie you mentioned - "The More the Merrier" - is such a cute comedy! It's one I always love to catch on TCM. Jean Arthur is absolutely hilarious... enjoy watching! There's nothing like the good ole classics. :)

      Blessings to you, too! Net

      Delete
  5. I miss Mystery Woman! Thanks for the reminder that it is on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, I hope you enjoy each mystery! It is interesting to see UPtv has picked up this series.

      I do wonder if they'll be acquiring any other older mysteries from Hallmark?

      Happy sleuthing! :)

      Delete
  6. Here is some ratings information.

    Now here's the average for all Hallmark debut movies since the beginning the year. Persons 18-49 - .20

    Beginning May 23rd, ratings dropped I think because other things encroach on watching TV during the summer. Since May 23rd the ratings for their movies averaged .15 for persons 18-49.

    Once the ratings for this "Wedding" movie come out I will update you on how it did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing this ratings info with us. I wasn't watching and I know a lot of other viewers were not also; however, there was a lot of hype and promotion for this movie, so I wouldn't be surprised if the numbers were higher than others this summer, but we'll see. I'm hoping not, but you never know. People who don't usually watch Hallmark, might have tuned in for this, but they probably won't be watching the next one.

      Delete
    2. I was thinking the same thing. There were loads of articles that every online publication wrote about this movie. It is possible that the publicity will spike the ratings if these people are part of the sample.

      Delete
  7. Thank you for living your faith and sharing your value-based thoughts with us. I have a feeling we'll be watching less and less Hallmark in the upcoming months and years. What a shame. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sharon, I completely understand. Thank you for sharing your heart with us.

      Blessings to you!

      Delete
  8. Are The Dell Cousins coming back to Aurora Teagarden Mysteries?

    Haven’t seen them work together with Aurora & the gang?

    They work separate with Aurora & the gang to solve the cases or mysteries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved them in the story, too! I believe both Dell cousins had a bit of a checkered past, which always made them rather interesting with their connections.

      Are they coming back? Not sure, but I personally would love to see them pop back into the story at some point!

      Delete
  9. Well its looks like all the publicity surrounding the airing of the movie with a same sex marriage helped Hallmark. The movie garnered .19 rating with persons 18-49. It's the highest rated Hallmark original of the summer. It is not the highest by any means of all their originals this year. It is slightly below the average of all their originals that aired this year. There apparently isn't any message that Halmark will be receiving from these ratings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing those numbers. I must say - I'm not surprised. I've heard from many people who started watching the movie because they were unaware of the story-line. Of course, they turned it once they found out, but by that time I'm sure they gave it ratings.

      We'll see from here on how things go...

      Delete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net