Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Saturday, June 6, 2020

THIS WEEKEND on TV: It's June Grooms on UPtv and classic June Weddings on Hallmark!


Saturday - June 6, 2020 / Sunday - June 7, 2020:

HALLMARK CHANNEL:

Okay, so there's no new movie on the Hallmark Channel Saturday night, after all. (If you haven't heard this news, see details on "Country at Heart" *here*!)

Credit: ©2019 Crown Media United States LLC/Photographer: Kailey Schwerman

You still will want to "tune in" to the wedding themed movie, "In the Key of Love" and many great Hallmark Channel classic movies all weekend long, including:

Autumn Dreams, All for Love, Love and Sunshine, The Last Bridesmaid, Summer Villa and more on Saturday!

Plus, catch Truly, Madly, Sweetly, My One & Only, All of My Heart: Inn Love, Surprised by Love, The Perfect Bride: Wedding Bells, and Love on the Sidelines on Sunday!


UPtv:

If you enjoy lighthearted movies, then you'll like UPtv's classic romantic comedies airing throughout Saturday & Sunday, including:

Touched by Romance, Uncorked, Groomzilla, Wedding Daze, and Once Upon a Date on Saturday!

image via: PixL / Larry Levinson Productions


Plus, UPtv will have Love Begins, Love on the Vines, A Taste of Romance, and more on Sunday!


NEW on Sunday night, it's the UPtv premiere of...



Storyline via UP: Travis plans the perfect romantic getaway to propose to longtime love Lena. As the carefully orchestrated weekend comically fails to go as planned, Travis may not get the answer he's looking for.

See the UPtv premiere of How Not to Propose
Sunday - June 7, 2020
at 7pm/6c. on UPtv


I hope you all have a pleasant and peaceful weekend.
Take care, everyone...
Blessings to you all, Net


******************************

SHINING HIS LIGHT:

"A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another."

~John 13:34

******************************

11 comments:

  1. These all look like good movies. I will be setting my dvr - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Susan! Glad to hear you liked many of the movies that played over the weekend. Whether they are old or new, watching a lighthearted movie is a great way to relax! :)

      Delete
  2. "Uncorked" is a keeper! I watched it on Hallmark 5 years ago and it's still saved on my DVR.....it's that good! It is a charming story. Julie Benz and the little boy shine! Their relationship is so special and for a boy who sometimes acts more like a grownup, it's beautiful watching him "find" a mother. If you haven't seen this movie and you have UPtv, I highly recommend checking it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I personally love the dialogue in the movie "Uncorked"... I always find it to be uplifting and encouraging. Glad you also enjoy it! :)

      Delete
  3. Hallmark could start filming new Wedding movies last year for June Weddings expected for Wedding March 6 could start filming last April

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope we see more Wedding March movies! Maybe next year! :)

      Delete
  4. Hey Net, cannot email you as I think it is forcing me to use an Outlook mail server and I don't use it. Anyway since I am an avid Hallmark movie collector and have mentioned some of my favorites I am constantly reviewing all Amazon movies looking for the new release (it isn't easy) but I did find maybe a month ago three new Hallmark 3 Film Collections that are releasing next week....and they have some of my favorites from prior to 2019. I just ordered all of the collections today and will have them all by June 14th....hooray. Perhaps you would like to share with your readers....hopefully this link will work... https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B088H1J3DY/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Janet! Thank you so much for sharing this awesome Hallmark DVD news! I was so excited about it - I posted them right away in my 2020 DVD Releases + I created a new post *here* to share this wonderful DVD news! It's so nice to see they are creating more & more collections! I personally love that! :)

      And by the way, if you ever want to e-mail me any time, my address is: itsawonderfulchristmas@yahoo.com

      Blessings to You! :)

      Delete
  5. Vancouver filming is starting to resume for all-Canadian productions, but travel restrictions still have American movies shooting up North on hold. Will be curious to see if Hallmark mobilizes their Canadian connections for some all-Canuck films.

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net