Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Saturday, May 30, 2020

πŸŽ„ *CHRISTMAS in JULY* is Coming on HALLMARK MOVIES & MYSTERIES!!! πŸŽ„ See Schedule Here:


We are officially one month away now from the start of Hallmark's annual *Christmas in July* programming! Hip, Hip, Hooray! Load up the sleigh - part way!

What a special, magical time of year it is - to reflect on the Christmas movies from the past, while we anticipate a new season of Christmas movies to come!


image: Hallmark Movies & Mysteries' Facebook

Details on this year's event via Hallmark Movies & Mysteries' Facebook:
"In one month, we'll be celebrating summer with a whole lot of Christmas cheer. For two weeks, Hallmark Movies & Mysteries will be showing some of your favorite Christmas movies every evening during Gold Crown Christmas."

Look for these Christmas movies and more holiday favorites in my
Christmas Movie Schedule - *CLICK HERE*!


I'll be updating and posting all the movies - as Hallmark releases their schedule for each one! And... I wouldn't be surprised one bit if the Hallmark Channel's annual *Christmas in July* event picked up right after Hallmark Movies & Mysteries' event finishes up. Stay tuned for more holly-jolly, cheerful Christmas movie news!

Joyous Blessings! Net



23 comments:

  1. I've already seen people complaining about this on Facebook. Whatever. I couldn't be happier about it because I love Christmas any time of the year. If you don't like it, just turn the channel and let the rest of us enjoy it. Ok?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, it happens every year. I agree with you, if people don't like Christmas movies in July it's simple to just turn the channel.

      I personally can't wait... I obviously love it, just like you!

      Delete
  2. I’m excited to see this Christmas in July news! From what I can tell on your schedule so far, it looks like we’ll have 3 Christmas movies every night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen! It is so good to hear your excitement over the Christmas movies! I'm hoping we will have a full day of Christmas on the weekends! :)

      Delete
  3. I get so excited every year when this news first comes out. Jumping on board the Net Sleigh. Patiently waiting for everyone else to join me. I have hot Cocoa waiting for you all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's go, Jim! All aboard! Let's all pack in tight - no worries about social distancing on our magical Christmas Sleigh!!! Pass the hot cocoa my way!!! :)

      Delete
    2. Joyce in CarolinaSaturday, June 06, 2020

      Jim and Net! Save me a seat on the Net Sleigh and pass that cocoa Jim! Love Christmas in July. We need it more than ever this year!

      Delete
    3. Snuggle up with us Joyce. My hot cocoa has a special magical ingredient. You thought I was going to say the magical ingredient is love didn't you? But no, the magical ingredient is whiskey...haha. It will help us get through the tough times we are having.

      Delete
    4. Joyce in Carolina!Friday, June 12, 2020

      Jim...never doubt a secret ingredient! Lol!

      Delete
  4. Net: Always happy to see Christmas in July news. I look forward to it every year. It never and I repeat never gets tiring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, Jersey Joe! I'm so delighted to hear how much you enjoy this Christmas movie news each year! I absolutely love sharing these updates with all of you!

      Delete
  5. Yay! I can finally watch the HM&M because I have the channel again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Denise! That is wonderful you have HMM once again! Now you can watch all the mysteries and heartfelt dramas, plus Christmas too! I'm so excited for you! :)

      Delete
  6. Thank you for letting us know.ilove,love Christmas in July.Its simple if people don't like it then they don't have to watch.i can delete Christmas from Dec now so I can record July.Thanx again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy (almost) Christmas in July to You! I can hardly believe it begins at the end of this month! Enjoy recording & watching all of your favorites!

      Delete
  7. What’s new movies after Christmas in July ends?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will have to wait and see! As soon as Hallmark announces them, I'll be sure to let you know!

      Delete
  8. Patriotic/4th of July movies

    A Kiss at Pine Lane
    Love & Sunshine
    Sister of the Bride
    Banner 4th of July - A Family Reunion
    When Sparks Fly


    We need more 4th of July movies

    Expect for Dylan Neal’s Hallmark movie: Love at the Lake

    Water Lantern
    Picnic
    Exercise
    Dog Park
    Etc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops I mean “A Kiss at Pine Lake”

      Delete
    2. I love "Kiss at Pine Lake!" Barry Watson shines in it! His character is fun and lovable and just wants to do the right thing! I've really enjoyed watching Barry Watson since his days on "7th Heaven!"

      Delete
    3. I agree... Barry Watson is such a great rom-com actor! I also loved him on "7th Heaven" and "Kiss at Pine Lake" and so many fun movies... including Lifetime's "Santa Con" and the streaming movie, "An Hour Behind." Plus, he was excellent on the UPtv television series "Date My Dad" with Cindy Busby. I was rather surprised that didn't get renewed for another season.

      Anyway, I would love to see him on Hallmark again!

      Delete
    4. I’d love to see Barry Watson working with Cindy Busby on Hallnark

      Delete
    5. I so agree we need more 4th of july movies. My Summer Price has 4th of July in it, I love When Sparks Fly love when Amy asks Sammy when she's getting married and Sammy says "July 4th". Sammy loves 4th of July.

      Delete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net