Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

WE NEED "A SEASON FOR MIRACLES"


As we welcome in April, I know many of us are ready to welcome in a new season of life. The news these days around the corona virus is rather daunting, but I pray, as a nation, all of our careful hygiene and social distancing will drastically lower the number of people who get this horrible disease.

In the meantime, as many of us pray and wait this out in our homes, I hope you'll enjoy the Christmas movies airing this week on all three Hallmark networks, beginning with a cherished classic favorite, "A Season for Miracles!"


🌟🌟🌟


Hallmark Drama's
"Home for the Holidays"
classic Christmas movie feature is...
"A Season for Miracles"
on Wednesday, April 1st at 9pm/8c..

image: Hallmark Crown Media

Storyline via Hallmark: With a little help from an angel, Christmas miracles happen for a homeless family.

*"A Season for Miracles" is available on DVD!



🌟🌟🌟



Hallmark Movies & Mysteries
"Miracles of Christmas"
classic Christmas movie feature is
"Christmas in Montana"
on Thursday, April 2nd at 9pm/8c.

image: Hallmark Crown Media

Storyline via Hallmark: As Christmas approaches, Sara, a Los Angeles-based financial advisor and single mom, is sent to a small Montana town to help save a financially struggling cattle ranch. There, she meets Travis, the handsome owner of the troubled ranch now facing its last Christmas. Before long, Sara’s ambitious efforts to generate revenue clash with Travis’ laid-back business approach. When she unexpectedly starts to fall for small-town life — and for Travis — Sara must find a way to save the ranch without compromising his traditional values and must decide whether she’s going to return to L.A. or spend Christmas in Montana.



🌟🌟🌟



Hallmark Channel's
"Countdown to Christmas"
classic Christmas movie feature is
"A Christmas Duet"
on Friday, April 3rd at 8pm/7c.

image: Hallmark Crown Media

Storyline via Hallmark: Former pop music duo – and former couple – Averie and Jesse reunite at Averie’s inn during the holidays. As they spend time together preparing for the Christmas festival Averie is hosting at her inn, they rediscover long buried feelings and notice the creative spark each one lights in the other. While Averie balances planning the festival and trying to impress a hotel critic, Jesse sees what life with Averie would look like, possibly revealing a dream he never knew he had. As Christmas approaches, the two must decide if they are meant to live their lives solo or in harmony together.


🌟🌟🌟



I sure hope you are able to relax and enjoy all of the Christmas movies airing this week!

MY PICK of the Week:

"A Season for Miracles!" As I shared above, we certainly need a lot of miracles these days and this sweet, classic Hallmark Hall of Fame movie always fills my heart with hope and peace.

What is your Christmas movie pick of the week?

Be sure to check my Christmas TV Schedule for even more Christmas movies airing in April!

Plus, if you haven't already, be sure to take a minute and vote for your favorite Christmas TV Movie - HERE!

Please, please, take care, everyone...
Blessings to You All, Net

16 comments:

  1. Net...this sentiment was just in my head. My mom, Donna had a massive stroke yesterday and is in serious need of a miracle. I am praying that this is a season of miracles for her and so many others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amanda, Oh honey, my heart is with you right now. I pray you will have a miracle here for your Mom.

      With everything else going on, I hope you are allowed to be with her. Please keep us posted on how she's doing.

      I will be praying and I will be asking all of the prayer warriors I know to keep your precious Mom, Donna, in their prayers and you, as well, Amanda.

      God bless you, Net

      Delete
  2. I love A SEASON FOR MIRACLES.

    denise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Denise! I wish they would make even more movies like this heartwarming Christmas film. When the little boy speaks again... oh my goodness, it always gives me chills!

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much. We were shut out of the hospital yesterday but hopefully a way will open up. We are praying that her brain would heal and any damage done would be reversed in Jesus name. As of now they stopped the stroke and she will be sedated for 5-7 days to allow things to settle down. She truly needs a miracle. Your prayers are so appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amanda, Thank you for sharing this update on your Mom. I'm glad to hear there is some improvement. My family and I (and I know many here, too!) are absolutely keeping your Mom, Donna, in our prayers and you, as well - all throughout the day! We believe in Miracles, too!

      Bless your heart... I hope you and other family members will be able to be with her soon. I know just hearing the voice of a loved one, even if she is sedated, is healing.

      Be safe when you go to the hospital. You're continually on my heart and in my prayers, Net

      "Praise the LORD, my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name. Praise the LORD, my soul, and forget not all his benefits- who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases," ~Psalm 103:1-3

      Delete
  4. I just want to thank you for all you do to make this group so wonderful, I pray that you and your family where every they may be are safe and may God bless you all

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you for this sweet message. I am truy blessed by your thoughtful words. God bless you, too!

      Delete
  5. I will pray for your mom too. My 44 daughter had a stroke and she has made a lot of improvement in the last year. Heartbreaking for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kathy, for joining us in prayer. It is such an encouragement to hear of your daughter's recovery from her stroke. I will be sure to pray for her, as well. God bless you and your family!

      Delete
    2. Thank you Kathy and Net. Mom is doing well...she emerged out of a coma after 11 days the night before Easter. She has been mouthing some words and phrases to us and has had some minor movement on her paralyzed side. Taking things a day at a time. We are still believing in wholeness and miraculous healing for her. We are so thankful for your prayers.

      Delete
    3. Amanda!!! How wonderful to hear this good news! Thank you so much for sharing this update on your Mom. You have both continued to be on my heart since the moment you shared this with us.

      What beautiful, precious timing that she came out of the coma the night before Easter! That is amazing! I can just imagine how elated you all were! That is truly beyond words wonderful! I am so incredibly happy for you and your family!

      I will continue to be in prayer with you for her complete healing. Take care, honey. I'm sure it's not easy being at the hospital these days. Let your Mom know she is being prayed for by myself, my family and lots of members of the It's a Wonderful Movie family all over the world!

      Again, thank you for sharing this news. I'm so excited for you!

      With my Love and Prayers... God bless you and your family, Net

      Delete
  6. I'm glad that Hallmark is using some of the older movies as well. While I love the Christmas movies they do, it seems like they've been on the same rotation for quite some time. A Season for Miracles is a perfect start for getting some of the older ones in the rotation. Happy April everybody!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy April to you, too, BT615! I'm also loving that Hallmark is still airing this well-loved Christmas classic. There's something so comforting about a movie that we've loved and enjoyed for years. It's almost like a visit with a dear friend.

      Delete
  7. Joyce in CarolinaThursday, April 02, 2020

    Praying for Donna & Kathy's daughter! Also praying this pandemic we're in will end very soon! Trusting in the Lord for healing!

    Blessings to you Net and all that visit here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Joyce, for sharing your prayer here for Amanda's Mom and this pandemic. These times of uncertainty can be daunting, sometimes, but I'm so glad we have The Lord to lean on and we can look forward to the Light at the end of the tunnel.

      Hoping and praying, along with you, this virus will end soon.

      God's blessings to You!

      Delete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net