Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Wednesday, March 11, 2020

๐ŸŒŸ Laura Osnes, Stephen Huszar, Lacey Chabert, Brendan Penny & More - Star in Hallmark's Classic Christmas Movies featured this Week! DETAILS HERE:


Credit: ©2019 Crown Media United States LLC/Photographer: Bettina Strauss

As Hallmark continues to *Countdown to Christmas* throughout the year, we can look forward to three festive Christmas movies airing this Wednesday, Thursday and Friday night!

Here are the CHRISTMAS MOVIES we can see this week on ALL THREE HALLMARK NETWORKS...



๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ


Hallmark Drama's
"Home for the Holidays"
classic Christmas movie feature is...
"Angels and Ornaments"
on Wednesday, March 11th at 9pm/8c..

*image via: Hallmark Crown Media Family Networks

Storyline via Hallmark: Corrine's holiday season gets an unexpected dose of romance when she meets the mysterious Harold, who is on a deadline from a higher power to help Corrine find her true love by Christmas Eve. As the clock ticks down to Harold's deadline, Corrine must decide if she will open up to Christmas love.


*Angels and Ornaments is available at Amazon on DVD or Streaming Prime Video!



๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ



Hallmark Movies & Mysteries
"Miracles of Christmas"
classic Christmas movie feature is
"A Homecoming for the Holidays"
on Thursday, March 12th at 9pm/8c.

*image via: Hallmark Crown Media Family Networks

Storyline via Hallmark: When singer/songwriter Charlotte meets Matt she’s entertaining the troops, and he’s starting his third tour. Charlotte’s brother Eric is deploying too, and she’s off to ignite her career. Fast forward three years and three albums later, and Charlotte is home for Christmas, Eric announces plans to reenlist, and Matt, turned civilian, is working for Operation Homefront. Everyone enjoys being together, especially Matt and Charlotte, whose romance is aflame. But when she’s asked on a Christmas Special in Nashville on the 23rd, she’s torn. Hopefully Matt and Charlotte’s love can survive, especially when a photo of Charlotte and her ex surfaces.


๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ



Hallmark Channel's
"Countdown to Christmas"
classic Christmas movie feature is
"Pride, Prejudice and Mistletoe"
on Friday, March 13th at 8pm/7c.

*image via: Hallmark Crown Media Family Networks

Storyline via Hallmark: Financial advisor Darcy Fitzwilliam returns home from the for the holidays and quickly reconnects with her high school nemesis, Luke Bennett. They spend time together helping Darcy’s mother plan a Christmas charity gala and realize the hasty judgments they made on one another in high school may be incorrect. As they spend more time together, Darcy feels a connection with Luke and begins to suspect he brings her more happiness than her job in the city or her one-time boyfriend, Carl. As Christmas approaches and her time at home nears its end Darcy must decide where she wants to spend her future – and with whom.


*Pride, Prejudice and Mistletoe is available at Amazon on DVD or Streaming Prime Video!



๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ



Hope you enjoy ALL of the Christmas movies airing this week!

MY PICK of the Week:

I must say - I like all three! The music is truly beautiful in Angels and Ornaments and A Homecoming for the Holidays, plus I like how they honor our military in the latter. Broadway star Laura Osnes truly shines in this Christmas movie, alongside Stephen Huszar ("Ruby Herring Mysteries")!

On Friday night, I wouldn't dream of missing Lacey Chabert in the Jane Austen inspired, Pride, Prejudice and Mistletoe! Lacey and Brendan Penny make such a sweet pairing in this delightfully lighthearted, Hallmark Christmas movie. I find myself cheering for them and hoping their friendship becomes something more!

By the way, be sure to note the recent time change on the Hallmark Channel on Friday nights. The Christmas movies have been moved up to 8pm/7c.!

What is your Christmas movie pick of the week?

Be sure to check my Christmas TV Schedule for even more Christmas movies airing in March and April!

Joyous Blessings to You All! Net




12 comments:

  1. Not really sure they can call a movie from 3 months ago a classic. Will definitely tune in for angels and ornaments tonight. I did enjoy A Homecoming for the Holiday, Laura Osnes is beautiful and want to see her more on Hallmark. PP&M is one of the lowest ranked Lacey movies to me, it was not good at all. I hpe we don't have to have yet another one of these movies this upcoming year, just not a fan of the altered Darcy movies. Now I really did love the book Emma, if they could somehow make that into a movie I may be happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sabrina - Yeah, it's kind of funny how a movie that just premiered last year is already labeled a classic, and most likely, there are a lot of people who haven't even seen it yet. I know it's unreal when the commercials come on between breaks and they'll sometimes show a classic Christmas movie scene and it's one that just practically aired and now it's already a classic movie. I guess they're instant classics!

      I, too, would love to see a Jane Austen inspired, "Emma" movie! That would be wonderful! I've always adored the movie adaptations of that story and the book is, indeed, delightful!

      The first movie version I ever saw was probably the Gwyneth Paltrow adaptation of Emma and I absolutely loved it! I wonder which Hallmark actress would make a good Emma??? Hmmmm??? I think Pascale Hutton, Bethany Joy Lenz, Cindy Busby or Fiona Gubelmann would be fantastic! :)

      Delete
    2. Oh Net, those are all wonderful ideas of people to play emma.
      I had a Victoria lit clas in college, and I didn't have time to read Emma, so I watched that movie, and I failed the quiz, cause the teachers know what questions to ask to be sure you read the book and not just the movie. needless to say I went back and read Emma cause I was mad, and ended up loving it. I think the same thing happened with Wuthering Heights, the book for so good. that is probably when I learned books are much better than movies.

      Meredith Hagner too, would be a great Emma. I just love A Giftwrapped Christmas, I cant stop watching it. so she is on my mind.

      Delete
    3. Love your idea, Sabrina, of Meredith Hagner! She would be a perfect matchmaker Emma type! I can see it now! "A Gift Wrapped Christmas" is simply the cutest Christmas movie! Like you, I can just watch it over and over again!

      Another one I love, is "Season's Greetings" from UPtv. Laura Bell Bundy stars in that and I think she would be a really fun Emma, too! (I do have to caution that there is a little language in SG. One word- said twice) Anyway, Laura is just wonderful in it!

      By the way, I took a Film Lit class... we were always comparing the differences of books turned into movies. It is interesting how they change much of what is in the original novels for the films.

      Delete
  2. "Angels and Ornaments" is one of my favorites. The chemistry is terrific as is the music.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, Jersey Joe... the music in "Angels and Ornaments" is truly wonderful. There's a scene where Harold (the angel) plays the piano and it is so beautiful. I get chills each and every time!

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh, I just happened upon this blogspot by looking up cast from one of my absolutely favorite Christmas movies called "A Christmas Wish!" which led me to the 2011 polls, which led me to here! This is great, I'll definitely be saving your blogspot to my phone, and computer!๐Ÿค—

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Lou! I'm so happy you discovered my site! We share a love here for Hallmark and family movies. I hope you will enjoy my movie updates and share your thoughts on any of the movies... past, present, and in the future!

      Thank you for commenting! Blessings, Net

      Delete
  4. chicken pox has hit Hope Valley as an outbreak affects the young and the old. Elizabeth (Erin Krakow), Carson (Paul Greene) and Faith (Andrea Brooks) deal with an outbreak of chickenpox that has sidelined Opal (Ava Grace Cooper) as well as Rosemary (Pascale Hutton). Faith’s dedication to her job may jeopardize her future career as a doctor.

    Meanwhile, Gowen (Martin Cummins) finds himself in a legal dispute, much to the dismay of his silent partner, Lucas (Chris McNally). As the presiding judge in the suit, Bill (Jack Wagner) finds himself trying to corral the townsfolk to be on the jury.

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net