Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Friday, October 11, 2019

The Mistletoe Secret - a Hallmark Channel Countdown to Christmas Movie starring Kellie Pickler, Tyler Hynes, Christopher Russell and Patrick Duffy!


MOVIE REVIEW

Movie: The Mistletoe Secret

Network: Hallmark Channel

Original Air Date: November 10, 2019

*Part of Hallmark Channel's 10th Anniversary of Countdown to Christmas!








CAST:

Kellie Pickler ... Aria Eubank
Tyler Hynes ... Alex Barlett
Christopher Russell ... Sterling Masters
Adrian Neblett ... Craig
Beverley Elliott ... Catherine
Kazumi Evans ... Leslie
Patrick Duffy ... Mack
Mark Dozlaw ... Waiter




PLOT:

Storyline via Hallmark: When Aria Eubank convinces a famous travel writer to do a feature story on her beloved hometown, Midway, Utah, it looks like the town’s tourism drop is about to be reversed. However, when the travel guru and his ghostwriter both show up, Aria finds her heart torn between the charismatic but pompous Sterling Masters and Alex Barlett, the real talent behind “Masters of Travel,” and the man who has genuinely fallen for her.


Movie Review:

Coming...


See or Skip:

Coming...



--
*images via: Hallmark Crown Media Family Networks
Credit: ©2019 Crown Media United States LLC/Photographer: Ryan Plummer

8 comments:

  1. looking forward to this one, and it airs on my birthday!

    d

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed that the lodge is the same cabin from Let it Snow!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually enjoyed this more than I expected. Kellie's character is feisty, I like it. Tyler Hynes was definitely the star. Loved him in all his movies and this was no exception. I think I might like this better than his Christmas movie last year with LeAnn Rimes. This one kept me engaged and pretty enjoyable to watch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, CH Mom.

      I don't know if Kellie has starred in any other movies besides the three Hallmark movies. She gets better. Kellie and Tyler were cute together.

      I noticed that the glass "mistletoe" ornament was actually holly.

      Delete
  4. I smiled a lot during this movie. I thought the script had some fabulous subtle humor--the dry kind, spoken and unspoken, that seems to be Tyler's specialty--and Kellie did a great job working on becoming more comfortable acting. She was a cute character--feisty, like CH Mom said! Her casual singing while decorating was a really nice touch, too. It's one I'll watch again! :-D

    ~Alicia

    p.s. There's a Hallmark movie that addresses the difference between mistletoe and holly. Props staff must not have watched it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just finally got around to watching this one. Loved it!! Family friendly - yay! I used to cringe when I'd see Kellie's name on a movie, but she's really growing on me, I've enjoyed several of her movies, now. In this one, she fit her character just perfectly and, just like Alicia noted, I loved when she was casually singing while decorating the tree. I'm also really starting to like Tyler Hynes - I think this is only the second movie of his that I've seen - but I like his style and timing and facial expressions. And it's been fun, as well, seeing Patrick Duffy in some of these movies. Well done, all around! I'm saving this on my dvr for a mid-winter, cozy movie night!
    ~~Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. SPOILERS -

    Favorite scene with Aria (Kellie Pickler) - The Scavenger Hunt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was pleasantly surprised by this movie! Tyler Hynes played his part so well. I loved the set especially the diner.

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net