Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Thursday, October 24, 2019

🎁 Cherished Memories: A Gift to Remember 2 - a Hallmark Channel Countdown to Christmas Movie starring Ali Liebert and Peter Porte!


MOVIE REVIEW

Movie: Cherished Memories: A Gift to Remember 2

Network: Hallmark Channel

Original Air Date: November 24, 2019

*Part of Hallmark Channel's 10th Anniversary of Countdown to Christmas!



CAST:

Ali Liebert ... Darcy Archer
Peter Porte ... Aiden Harris
Ben Wilkinson ... David Pierce
Brandi Alexander ... Nurse Nancy
Tina Lifford ... Mrs. Henley
Sheila Tyson ... Jo Howarth
Dominic Mariche ... Marcus
Ramon Terrell ... Sam


PLOT:

Storyline via Hallmark: Darcy and Aiden celebrate their second Christmas together when an unexpected guest and a fight to save the beloved community center unites everyone for an unforgettable holiday.

A year after Darcy ran over Aiden, his amnesia is gone but not their love. Now she’s gotten him a first edition signed copy of his favorite book, Patricia Highsmith’s Found in the Street, for Christmas, perfect since that’s where she found him – under her bicycle! Aiden’s also creating a wonderful gift for Darcy, a carved replica of her hometown, just like the one her dad carved for her mother. But Aiden’s gift, which includes a carving of Darcy’s beloved rec center, which is in jeopardy of closing, holds another big surprise, which might just sweep her off her feet.



Movie Review:

Coming...

See or Skip:

Coming...

--
*images via: Hallmark Crown Media Family Networks
Credit: ©2019 Crown Media United States LLC/Photographer: David Astorga

8 comments:

  1. loved the first one--can't wait for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 1st movie is a favorite, so I am really looking forward to this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I have to admit, I'm quite skeptical about sequels in general. But I was wrong about this one! Man, this was SO beautifully written. Peter Porte and Ali Liebert didn't disappoint! I love the community and the friendships surrounding them and how their relationship grew. I love one of the quote from the older gentleman at the Rec Center Christmas party, when asked about the secret to a long lasting marriage, "Whenever you can, save the best of yourselves for each other." The Christmas village scene had me bawling 😭 and of course that was THE best ending ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you loved this one, CH Mom! I'm recording it today before the new movie tonight! I've heard others say, too, how much they enjoyed it! I'm really looking forward to seeing it now, but it probably won't be tonight, as I'll be busy in the kitchen for Thanksgiving... but hopefully soon! :)

      Delete
  4. What was the comment Darci said about helping others and receiving help? It was good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh, I'm in the minority on this one. I made it halfway through and hit delete. It's entirely possible I've just overdosed on Christmas movies. I absolutely LOVED last year's movie with these characters but I found this one to be lackluster in plot and acting. I'm so tired of the same old plot of "let's all band together and save the beloved rec center/town square/music center/community tree-lighting ceremony/blah blah blah, etc. from the mean rich guy who is trying to destroy our Christmas traditions". And what is with all the little kids popping up in these movies and spouting lines fit for an elderly character?? Maybe Hallmark should produce fewer Christmas movies and try some fresh plot lines? Sorry. I'm turning into a grinch! ;) I'm glad so many others loved this movie and I appreciate that God created us all with such unique personalities. (After reading that nice quote that CH Mom included, I'm a bit sorry I deleted the movie before hearing it.)

    All of my holiday guests have now gone and I was trying to catch up with all the Christmas movies on my dvr. But I'm thinking maybe I should throw in some mysteries or something before I become completely cynical about all the cheesy Christmas movies. :)

    ~~Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So, I resurrected this movie from the delete file on my dvr, and watched the second half when I had a few free minutes. Overall, I kind of still think they should have stopped at one adorable movie last year and not tried to make a sequel. BUT, I loved the brief scene with the elderly couple that CH Mom mentioned (especially the man, he looks like he's in his 80's and he's cuter than cute!), the wife goes on to say that it "takes a lifetime to learn how to love someone properly", and her husband says "I feel like we're finally starting to get the hang of it". Awwww! Such a cute couple. And the ending of the movie was very sweet. And I love the bookstore setting. Thank you to everyone who posted positive reviews, I'm glad I watched the whole thing but it still won't be one that I re-watch, whereas the first movie I would definitely re-watch.
      ~~Jane

      Delete
  6. Having finally watched this I'm baffled as to why Hallmark made this sequel.

    I thoroughly enjoyed the first movie with all the loose ends being tied up but this just plodded along and even the chemistry between Darcy and Aiden seemed to have disappeared.

    It was abit pointless although I must say the ending was delightful.

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net