Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Wednesday, August 7, 2019

πŸŽ„ Which HALLMARK CHANNEL CHRISTMAS MOVIE did You like Best from 2018? πŸŽ„ #CountdownToChristmas 🌟 SHARE HERE πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰


images: Hallmark Crown Media

In 2018, the Hallmark Channel premiered
*22 Countdown to Christmas movies!*

Please share "YOUR TAKE" on this block of HALLMARK CHANNEL CHRISTMAS TV movies in comments below by answering these Two Questions...

(you can choose more than one for both questions!)

1. Which "CHRISTMAS" movie or movies do you like/love the most from 2018?

2. Which "CHRISTMAS" movie posters (above) do you like best?


Here are the options:

(Jessica Lowndes and Michael Rady)

(Danielle Panabaker and Matt Long)

(Jessy Schram, Chad Michael Murray, Teryl Rothery)

(LeAnn Rimes, Tyler Hines)

(Brooke D'Orsay, Daniel Lissing, Mary-Margaret Humes)

(Kellie Pickler and Wes Brown)

(Jill Wagner, Mark Deklin, Holly Robinson-Peete,
Barbara Niven, Andrew Francis, Ashley Williams)

(Nikki DeLoach, Mike Faiola)

(Merritt Patterson, Andrew Cooper, Brittany Bristow)

(Lacey Chabert, Brendan Penny)

Christmas Everlasting (Hallmark Hall of Fame)
(Tatyana Ali, Dondre T. Whitfield, Patti LaBelle, Dennis Haysbert)

(Candace Cameron Bure, Luke Macfarlane, Jean Smart)

(Jen Lilley, Brant Daugherty, Lindsay Wagner)

(Jerrika Hinton, Christian Vincent)

(Lori Loughlin, Victor Webster)

(Eric Mabius, Jennifer Finnigan)

(Jodie Sweetin, Brendan Fehr)

(Tia Mowry-Hardrict, Duane Henry)

(Brooke Nevin, Michael Cassidy)

(Alexa PenaVega, Jonathan Bennett)

(Lori Loughlin, Jack Wagner, Erin Krakow,
Pascale Hutton, Kavan Smith, Paul Greene, Andrea Brooks)

(Carlos PenaVega, Adelaide Kane)

As I mentioned last week (see here), when we shared our Christmas movie favorites from Hallmark Movies & Mysteries... typically, I ask you all to give your take on these movies immediately following each holiday/season, but with the abundance of Christmas movies we were given last year, I was personally still watching them and catching up in February! (I know some of you were, too!) So... I decided to wait until after Christmas in July when we could all get a refreshing look at these movies and then share which ones we enjoyed best.


I'll go first...

1.) My Favorite Hallmark Channel 2018 Christmas MOVIES:

Oh my... this is so hard! I loved them all, but I'll just mention 5 in detail...

A Shoe Addict's Christmas - I love the story of Noel believing in herself again and rediscovering her faith!

Christmas at Graceland - I just love hearing Wes Brown & Kellie Pickler sing!

Christmas in Evergreen: Letters to Santa - There is something so beautiful and peaceful about the town of Evergreen! I wish we all could live there and drive that cool red truck!

Mingle All the Way - I love the pairing of Jen Lilley and Brant Daugherty in this one! Such great chemistry and so cute!

When Calls the Heart: The Greatest Christmas Blessing - This Christmas movie, with the birth of Baby Jack, was a re-birth of everything I love best about this series! Hope was restored in Hope Valley!

And... I also enjoyed Christmas Joy, Pride, Prejudice and Mistletoe, Entertaining Christmas and much more!


2.) My Favorite Hallmark Channel 2018 Christmas Movie POSTERS:

Again, so many good ones...

My 3 favorite movie posters are:

A Shoe Addict's Christmas, Mingle All the Way, and Pride, Prejudice and Mistletoe!


Looking forward to hearing all your responses!
Thank you, in advance, to everyone who shares below.

Blessings, Net

24 comments:

  1. My very favorite was Christmas at Pemberley Manor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the poster for Christmas at Pemberley Manor!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved a lot of the movies from 2018.

    1. A Shoe Addict's Christmas, When Calls the Heart, Christmas in Evergreen Letters to Santa, Pride, Prejudice and Mistletoe, Reunited at Christmas, Mingle All the way....

    Can I just list them all? LOL!

    2. I really liked all the posters, especially Christmas Joy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When Calls the Heart: The Greatest Christmas Blessing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, this is a multiple part question with so many possibilities.
    Here are the options:

    Christmas at Pemberley Manor
    (Jessica Lowndes and Michael Rady)


    Road to Christmas
    (Jessy Schram, Chad Michael Murray, Teryl Rothery)

    It's Christmas, Eve
    (LeAnn Rimes, Tyler Hines)

    Christmas in Love
    (Brooke D'Orsay, Daniel Lissing, Mary-Margaret Humes)

    Christmas at Graceland
    (Kellie Pickler and Wes Brown)

    Christmas in Evergreen: Letters to Santa
    (Jill Wagner, Mark Deklin, Holly Robinson-Peete,
    Barbara Niven, Andrew Francis, Ashley Williams)

    Reunited at Christmas
    (Nikki DeLoach, Mike Faiola)

    Christmas at the Palace
    (Merritt Patterson, Andrew Cooper, Brittany Bristow)


    Christmas Everlasting (Hallmark Hall of Fame)
    (Tatyana Ali, Dondre T. Whitfield, Patti LaBelle, Dennis Haysbert)

    A Shoe Addict’s Christmas
    (Candace Cameron Bure, Luke Macfarlane, Jean Smart)

    Mingle All the Way
    (Jen Lilley, Brant Daugherty, Lindsay Wagner)

    A Majestic Christmas
    (Jerrika Hinton, Christian Vincent)

    Homegrown Christmas
    (Lori Loughlin, Victor Webster)

    Welcome to Christmas
    (Eric Mabius, Jennifer Finnigan)

    Entertaining Christmas
    (Jodie Sweetin, Brendan Fehr)

    A Midnight Kiss
    (Carlos PenaVega, Adelaide Kane)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favorite:

      Poster is definitely: Christmas in Evergreen: Letters to Santa

      Favorite Movie: I am going to be greedy, but it is SUCH a serious toss and tie between Christmas Joy and Road to Christmas. I adored them both!

      Delete
  6. GeisznΓ© LudmillaWednesday, August 07, 2019

    1.My favorite Christmas movie 2018.: Welcome To Christmas starring Eric Mabius and Jennifer Finnigan!
    2. Welcome To Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  7. Favorite Movie-Mingle All The Way.
    Great story with outstanding actors. πŸŽ„

    Favorite Poster-Check out the poster for Homegrown Christmas- love the Christmas “villages”.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I liked them all but on the Hallmark Channel I my favorite was Pride, Prejudice and Mistletoe with Lacey Chabert and on the Hallmark Movies and Mystery Channel I liked Christmas at Grand Valley with Danica McKellar. Of course I like all or their movies as well as those that Kellie Martin does, too. They are all good actresses.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's Christmas, Eve & Christmas at Graceland
    I'm a country music fan if you couldn't tell

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many choices.
    1. Christmas at Pemberley Maner. Great chemistry betwwen Jessica L0wndes & Michael Ready. Also great Poster.
    2. Shoe Addicts Christmas. Rediscovered faith. Another great Poster.
    3. Christmas at Graceland. Kellie Pickler & Wes Brown singing togeather.
    4. Christmas at the Palace. Love an Ice Skateing story.. Another great Poster.
    5.The Greatest Blessing. When Calls the Heart. Rebirth, hope restored.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome To Christmas

    None of the posters. Not a fan of Red and Green together. πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
  12. "Christmas in Evergreen: Letters to Santa" is my favorite Hallmark Christmas movie this year. Simply put the last 5-10 minutes of this movie have just about everything that I love about Christmas in it. I could watch these last ten minutes over and over and over. Love it.

    My favorite poster would be from the same movie.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I got to catch up on some of these during Christmas in July which was nice! My favorite movies would have to be Mingle All the Way, Christmas Made to Order, and A Gingerbread Romance. My favorite poster is Christmas in Evergreen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. 1. Christmas at Pemberly Manor was my favorite movie.

    2. Christmas at Pemberly Manor has the best poster

    ReplyDelete
  15. I had two favorites from 2018. First, I really loved the story of Mingle All the Way, however the lead actor reminded me of a very handsome, smiley serial killer! The second was Entertaining Christmas, which was a really great story as well.
    My favorite poster was It's Christmas, Eve. All of these posters were very well done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey, IaWM folks, here are my favorites from 2018:
    1. A Shoe Addict's Christmas (Jean Smart and Candace Cameron Bure are great together.)
    2. Christmas at Graceland (I had not seen Kellie Pickler act before and was skeptical, but she impressed me.)
    3. A Gingerbread Romance (Tia Mowry-Hardrict and Duane Henry made a very nice couple)
    4. Christmas at Pemberley mznor (Who can resist a Jane Austen adaptation?)
    5. Midnight Kiss (A well-told story with a lot of heart. I thought the whole cast really kept this from becoming too unbelievable, as it could easily have spun out of control.)

    Favorite Posters:
    1. Christmas in Evergreen: Letters to Santa
    2. Christmas Everlasting
    3. Christmas Made to Order

    Looking forward to seeing everybody else's choices. Peace, everybody.

    Mark2 iWs

    ReplyDelete
  17. Christmas In Evergreen:Letters To Santa
    Jingle Around the Clock
    Mingle All The Way
    Christmas At Pemberley Manor
    Christmas In Love

    Poster: Christmas In Love

    ReplyDelete
  18. A very tough choice I must say. But I'm making it easy by putting my top 5 here from a post I did earlier this year.
    1. A Godwink Christmas {From the very beginning, I knew this would be my top choice. With Paul Campbell, Kimberley Sustad, and Giles Panton–not to mention Kathie Lee Gifford–and based on a true story by SQuire Rushnell? How could we go wrong? I appreciated the faith element in this movie so very much!}

    2.Marrying Father Christmas {As mentioned above, I got to see this ahead of time, and Erin and Niall brought me to tears with their unbelievable performance! No one could be better suited to such an amazing duo and story!}

    3. When Calls the Heart: The Greatest Christmas Blessing {Easily in my top five favorites of episodes of When Calls the Heart! Everyone gave the kind of performance that was top notch! Erin deserves an Emmy for her portrayal. It had just the right amount of drama, humor, and heart.}

    4. Welcome To Christmas {Eric Mabius and Jennifer Finnigan! Wow!! Such a clever script and fantastic chemistry. I couldn’t help but love it!}

    5.Christmas At Grand Valley {Brennan Elliott and Danica McKellar? I mean, need I say more? Absolute perfection on-screen!}

    As to the posters--It's Christmas Eve and A Shoe Addict's Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  19. 1. Christmas at Pemberley Manor and Pride, Prejudice and Mistletoe

    2. Christmas at Pemberley Manor

    ReplyDelete
  20. So many Christmas πŸŽ„ choices:

    Favorite πŸŽ„ Movie πŸŽ₯ poster :
    Christmas in Evergreen: Letters to Santa -
    starring Jill Wagner, Mark Deklin, Holly Robinson-Peete, Barbara Niven, Andrew Francis, & Ashley Williams

    Favorite Movie(s) (I’m being greedy with two because it’s a tie for first .

    Christmas Joy - starring Danielle Panabaker and Matt Long!

    AND:

    Road to Christmas - starring Jessy Schram, Chad Michael Murray & Teryl Rothery

    ReplyDelete
  21. 1. Christmas in Evergreen and Homegrown Christmas

    2. Gingerbread Christmas and Mingle All the Way

    ReplyDelete
  22. For Posters me choice would be 1) Christmas at Pemberley Manor 2) Christmas Made to Order.
    For movies I choose 1) Christmas Made to Order 2) Christmas at Grand Valley 3)A Godwink Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  23. Here are my list of Favorites of 2018:
    Once Upon a Christmas Miracle
    A Godwink Christmas
    Pride, Prejudice and Mistletoe

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net