Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Saturday, February 2, 2019

πŸ’—πŸˆ Kick Off February πŸˆπŸ’— with Hallmark Channel's Valentine in the Vineyard, the Kitten Bowl 🐱 and More...!


Happy First Weekend of February, Everyone! Besides the big game airing this weekend, there're lots of great things to see! You can enjoy a Valentine's movie on the Hallmark Channel, a new romantic comedy on PixL, and you can Tailgate with Hallmark's Cat & Kitten Bowl! See all the details for a Purr-fect Weekend below...


Saturday, February 2, 2019:

Will Nate and Frankie keep their secret in...

(This is Movie #3 in this series!)

image: Hallmark Crown Media

Storyline via Hallmark: As partners in life and professional winemaking, Frankie Baldwin and Nate DeLuca have different personality types and styles that combine to make them a formidable team. They’ve just gotten engaged when Frankie’s cousin Lexi and Nate’s brother Marco spring the news that they are getting married – and on Valentine’s Day, a mere four weeks away. Agreeing to keep their plans a secret, Frankie and Nate... click here to read more...

See the Premiere of Valentine in the Vineyard
Saturday, February 2, 2019
at 8pm/7c. on the Hallmark Channel


More... Saturday, February 2, 2019:

Will there be a dating disaster in...


image: PixL

Storyline via PixL: MEGAN (Carlson Young) is a quirky blogger at a large online news and entertainment company called Newsmaze. Content to sit behind her computer and post cat videos online, she doesn’t do a lot of dating. That all changes when her boss, BRENDA (Jolene Blalock), gives her a new assignment- she must go on a date with each of the 12 Bachelors they interviewed for their Man for Every Month column on eligible men. Megan freaks- she’s terrible at dating- and enlists the help of... click here to read more...

See the Premiere of A Man for Every Month
Saturday, February 2, 2019
at 9pm/8c. on PixL


More... Saturday, February 2, 2019:

Don't "fur"-get this First Annual Event...

The Cat Bowl

image: Hallmark Crown Media

“Cat Bowl” is a one-hour special featuring adult cats from Kitten Bowls' past coming together for an all-star game. Featuring 'where are they now' segments with fun and heartwarming profile pieces. Presented in association with North Shore Animal League America (the nation’s largest no-kill shelter and animal adoption organization) and Last Hope Animal Rescue and Rehabilitation. Hosted by Beth Stern, Alison Sweeney and Cameron Mathison.

Watch The Cat Bowl
Saturday, February 2, 2019
at 10pm/9c. on the Hallmark Channel


Sunday, February 3, 2019:

"Tail" all your friends to watch...

The Kitten Bowl VI

image: Hallmark Crown Media

Details via Hallmark: “Kitten Bowl” is a feline catstravaganza presented in association with North Shore Animal League America (the nation’s largest no-kill shelter and animal adoption organization) and Last Hope Animal Rescue and Rehabilitation. This yearly special event features adorable, cuddly and adoptable kittens playing in a two hour feline catstravaganza. Hosted by Beth Stern and play by play with Dean Cain and Rodney Peete.

Watch Kitten Bowl VI
Sunday, February 3, 2019
at 2pm/1c. on the Hallmark Channel


I hope you all have a fur-tastic first weekend of February... as we continue to Countdown to Valentine's Day together!

Blessings to You All, Net


13 comments:

  1. They add Nate & Marco's younger Brother; Gabe DeLuca... We haven't seen him since Autumn & Summer in Vineyard.

    Frankie's Brother; Jonah Baldwin is supposed to be in this movie. She got text from her Brother because vineyard doesn't have enough heater.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was disappointing and sad that Frankie's brother was not in this movie. The fact that she got married without him, and he was never even mentioned was very odd.

      Delete
    2. I told you about Frankie & Nate and Marco & Lexi are getting married to have double weddings.

      When you said No, Lexi & Marco are the ones to get married but Lexi & Marco and Frankie & Nate have double weddings?

      Delete
    3. Yes, you were right. The double wedding was a complete surprise for myself and many viewers.

      Delete
  2. Wow, those were good pick ups. I thought that HM might air the first two before Valentine in the Vineyard, which I really did like. Glad to see Teryl Rothery. HM really needs to do something more with her. Love seeing her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Barbara! Loved seeing Teryl in this movie; she was an absolute breath of fresh air! Would love to see her more movies, as well!

      Delete
  3. First I want to say I loved this movie, up to the double wedding. I love that they got married don't get me wrong, but...

    I may be in the minority, but I don't like that Marco and Lexi were getting married, especially when they weren't even together at all in the last movie, they were just friends. I think this was way too fast and.................
    I felt it took away from the love story we have been building towards for the last 3 years, the love story of Frankie and Nate. I just did not like the double wedding, Frankie and Nate deserved their own wedding, and not to share with 2 people that just got together. I may be a tad biased cause I miss Ali Lieberts character Hannah, and I think I may have read one of the books this is based on, but I think there is a book in which Frankie's cousin gets married, so maybe they were following the book. I just didn't feel they developed the Marco/Lexi relationship enough to have them get married with Frankie and Nate.

    I did love the movie and am hoping this along with the other 2 movies will be on dvd soon.

    Oh, I so missed Jonah too. I also miss Frankie's father in the 1st movie, I guess that actor couldn't make the 2nd movie, and I do love the 2nd and 3rd movie actor, I just loved Tom Butler as Frankies dad. I guess I don't ike change :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I felt much the same way, Sabrina, about the double wedding and missing brother. When Nate and Frankie decided not to get married, I was rather relieved... but then at the last minute, they changed their mind again. I could hardly believe it. It all just felt very rushed. Plus, it was such a quick ceremony, especially for a double wedding. I think it would've been nice to have seen a reception and dancing... with the extended Baldwin and Delucca families finally coming together.

      Delete
    2. Hi, Sabrina, Totally agree! I was hoping Marco would call off the wedding and those two would fly off to Paris earlier than expected, letting Frankie and Nate have the day for themselves. I really couldn't even recall who Marco's fiancΓ© was. I was hoping HM would air the two previous ones before the Valentine one, as they generally do, but for some reason did not this time around. It was strange that her own brother wasn't there but I did like the sub-sub plot with the younger DeLuca brother and the dog walker. I think this would make a great limited series and the vineyard is beyond breathtaking!

      Delete
    3. Oh, one other thing--the llama in the movie poster is white and the one in the movie is black--wasn't the orignal llama white? Plus, it looks like the llama (in the poster) was at the wedding, which would have been adorable! This pet changing was done in All of My Heart with Gabby the goat. I hope Hallmark realizes we fans notice these changes!

      Delete
    4. Especially when the Llama's name is Mittens, which is my favorite cats name (I know I shouldn't have favorites but I cant help it). I love the movies with the animals, I so love Gaby and Ricky and Lucy and Ricky Jr. One of my favorite lines in the AOMH series is when Tommy asks Brian if he still has the picture of the kids on his phone, and he does. so sweet.

      Delete
  4. I'm just watching 'Lead with yyour heart with William Balwin', these movies are great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad to hear, Christine, you are enjoying all the Valentine movies and love themed movies, old and new! :)

      Delete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net