Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Friday, January 18, 2019

HALLMARK PREMIERES 3 NEW MOVIES during 4 DAY WINTERFEST WEEKEND EVENT!



With a chill in the air, it's the perfect time to grab a cozy warm blanket and enjoy a four day weekend with Hallmark's new Winterfest movies... and more!

FRIDAY NIGHT NEW HALLMARK MOVIE ALERT!

Friday, January 18, 2019:

Hallmark kicks off this Holiday weekend with a new movie premiere fit for royalty...


image: Hallmark Crown Media

Storyline via Hallmark: When Carly plans Snowden Peak’s Snow Ball with Jesse, their attraction is undeniable. But when Carly’s twin, Prince Gustav, arrives her royal identity is nearly exposed. As Jesse and Carly decide to hold the ball at Summit Lodge, they make the gala a fundraiser to turn the resort into a year-round destination. But without a... click here to read more...

See the Premiere of A Winter Princess
Friday, January 18, 2019
at 8pm/7c. on the Hallmark Channel


Saturday, January 19, 2019:

Winterfest continues with an all new chapter Saturday night with the premiere of...


image: Hallmark Crown Media

Storyline via Hallmark: When first-time author Cassie Winslett is paired with successful author Elliot Somersby on a road trip to promote their books, she learns to believe in herself and her talent. She also finds truth in the old adage “you can’t judge a book by its cover” as she finds herself falling for... click here to read more...

See the Premiere of Winter Love Story
Saturday, January 19, 2019
at 8pm/7c. on the Hallmark Channel


Sunday, January 20, 2019:

The Hallmark Channel will Countdown the Top 15 Winterfest movies...

Winterfest Movie Countdown

image: Hallmark Crown Media

Tune in Sunday, January 20 for fifteen Winterfest movies starting at 6pm/5c!

Winterfest movies included in the Countdown are: Love on Ice, Winter Dreams, Love on the Slopes, A Royal Winter, The Birthday Wish, Winter Castle, Frozen in Love, One Winter Weekend, Love's Complicated, Love in Paradise, A Winter Princess, Love on the Sidelines, Unleashing Mr. Darcy, Winter Love Story, and One Winter Proposal!

Watch the Winterfest Movie Countdown
beginning Sunday, January 20, 2019 at 6pm/5c
through All Day Monday, Martin Luther King Jr. Day


More... Sunday, January 20, 2019:

On Sunday night turn over to Hallmark Movies & Mysteries for the First All New Mystery Movie of the Year...


image: Hallmark Crown Media

Storyline via Hallmark: While attending her sister’s wedding at a Seattle resort, TV consumer reporter Ruby Herring finds herself trying to seek out a murderer, when an old family friend drowns under suspicious circumstances. With plenty of people around who may have wanted... click here to read more...

See the Premiere of
Sunday, January 20, 2019
at 9pm/8c. on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries


Be safe out there everyone on this Winter weekend! We are expecting potentially 7 or 8 MORE inches of SNOW in my region - here in the Midwest! Possibly more! We've built a few snowmen, thrown snowballs❄, etc... this week, but with the upcoming weather they are reporting, we may just be snowed in completely this weekend! Most of all, I'm just hoping we don't loose our power since it's going to be extremely cold and windy. In fact, our local weather forecasters are reporting we may have blizzard conditions. My heart truly goes out to anyone who has to be outside in it.

As those of us in the Midwest are preparing for another snow storm, I would love to know, what's your weather like where you live? Are you cold, warm, or hot this Winter? Do you have rain, ice, snow, or sunny skies? Please share in comments below!

I hope you all enjoy the New Movies and your 4 Day Weekend!

Take care, Everyone! Blessings, Net

Happy Winterfest!
Walkin' in a Winter Wonderland, Again!

⛄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄⛄

24 comments:

  1. Hi Net, here in MA we are experiencing an unusually dry winter so far, but a storm is predicted for late tomorrow night and into Sunday, with snow, rain, ice. I'm looking forward to all the new Hallmark movies this weekend (beginning tonight) and will stay in and enjoy them in warm, dry conditions. Hope you don't experience any power outages in your region. Also looking forward to the football game between the Patriots and Kansas City Chiefs. GO PATS!! That's for everything you do for us Hallmark lovers. We appreciate you very much. Blessings to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Net, sorry I made a mistake. In my comments on 1/18/19, I meant to say "Thanks" for everything you do for us Hallmark lovers, not "That's" for everything.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you so much, Glady! I'm so grateful you enjoy visiting here. It sounds like you'll be experiencing the same weather we've had, a mix of everything. It's so good you'll be able to stay home throughout it. I plan to mostly do the same or stay very close. The road conditions around my area are really not favorable for traveling. Thankfully, we have power, but I know there are many who do not, and my heart goes out to them. It's going to be awfully cold tonight.

      Thank you for your sweet comment. Stay warm and enjoy watching the movies!

      Blessings! Net

      Delete
  3. I've been watching Hallmark movies all weekend as I've been watching the snow fall and temperatures dive. Be safe out there. Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jennifer! Hope you enjoyed watching many good ones! You be safe, as well, and keep warm!

      Blessings! Net

      Delete
  4. Staying in with the family this weekend. We can actually get out, but staying in is nice due to the cold. My girls liked the Winter Princess story and my husband watched and like WinterLove Story. The girls watched, too, but except for the dog, the princess story still was their favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is wonderful, Anna! That's what I love about Hallmark... there's something for all the family, all ages! I think all the Winterfest movies have been wonderful this year!

      Blessings! Net

      Delete
  5. Colder temperatures and windy this weekend for us sunbathers! A great one to sit inside and watch Hallmark, and avoid the germs of Theme Parks, tourists and snow birds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems to be a bit chillier everywhere this winter season! It's always a nice option to stay indoors, keep warm, and enjoy a movie or two! That's my choice, too!

      Blessings! Net

      Delete
  6. I have to say, I was a little skeptical seeing the same actor in 2 winterfest movies this year, but.................I am a major Kevin McGarry fan now. He was good in Winter Castle, but he blew me away in Winter Love Story. He is so versatile, he can play a very confident famous book writer role and also a down to earth guy. I have to say I wasn't a fan of his in his other hallmark movies, I liked Love at First Bark cause I LOVE Jana Kramer, but didn't feel him in that movie. But after Winterfest 2019, I am like Bring on more Kevin Mcgarry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, I'm so glad to hear, Sabrina, that Kevin McGarry won you over! I was already a huge fan of his because of the hour drama, "Heartland," and I loved him in the Hallmark Movies & Mysteries Christmas movie, "A Song for Christmas!" I guess it was a smart move for Hallmark to introduce Kevin during Winterfest... now everyone is even more excited for the next season of WCTH!!! :)

      Blessings! Net

      Delete
    2. My Mother in law and father in law watched all of Heartland recently and love it. I want to watch it, but live in the boonies and we don't have unlimited internet to stream with, I amy have to research if they replay them all on tv. There are so many good people in that show and my mother in law talked about nothing but Heartland when she was watching it. I want to watch it :)I know you love it Net, so it must be good.

      Delete
    3. Sabrina, Oh my goodness, I think you would enjoy "Heartland," too, if you were able to get it. Now, Kevin McGarry has only recently joined the cast, so if you start at the beginning, which would probably be best, it would be a little while until he comes into the picture, but he's worth the wait, right?

      I do have a few suggestions for you. First, you have DirecTV, right? Do you have UPtv in your package on channel 338? If so, UP plays "Heartland" every morning at 7am EST. You would have to check to see which season they are on right now. (last I checked, it was Season 8)

      Also, do you have local digital TV through an antenna? It's free if you have either a digital TV or converter box. The station Light TV carries Heartland, as well, and they play two episodes every evening. Here's a link to their site (https://www.lighttv.com), and you can see if it's available in your area. I sure hope so!

      It's too bad streaming doesn't work for you, but I totally get it, as our internet can be so slow, at times, and impossible to watch long videos.

      Of course, there are also DVDs available for each season of "Heartland" on Amazon, available HERE, for anyone interested.

      I sure hope one of these options works for you!

      Blessings! Net

      Delete
    4. Net, Thank you posting this information on where to find Heartland. My wife and I, and the kids sometimes too, have been watching Heartland nightly on Light TV. I didn't know they played Heartland on there until you mentioned it here. I had always heard about the show and was curious, but now I'm hooked. There's not a lot of great male role models on television today like Jack Bartlett.

      Delete
    5. I'm so glad to hear that, CJ! That's great your family enjoys watching "Heartland" with you. I agree... Jack is such a wonderful character... a strong male lead and patriarch of their family. I love how everyone always goes to him for advice, and he's always there for his family. Enjoy!

      Delete
    6. Oh thank you so much Net for this info. I do get Up, I will look for that, and I can record them and watch. I always hear such great things about the show. I am excited I can watch them now :)

      Delete
  7. Winter Love Story: I loved this movie (and not just cause of Kevin and Jen) but because it was so different and to me, very realistic. I can totally see how social media was in this movie and didn't annoy me at all, and how an experienced author would take an unknown author on a tour to promote each others works. I also feel it was different as it wasn't the same story we see so often of someone seeing their old love again and trying not to fall in love again. I don't know why but this reminded me so much of Love by the Book, probably cause it was about books, but I think because that movie had the guy coming in to help promote her book store and they fell in love so organically. Winter Love Story felt very real to me, and I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also enjoyed "Winter Love Story" very much, Sabrina. Jen Lilly and Kevin McGarry definitely were intriguing to watch! It was a beautiful Winterfest love story.

      Also, I like reference to "Love by the Book." I still love that one, too! :)

      Delete
  8. Loved One Winter Proposal and A Winter Princess. Oh and Winter Castle. Hope they all come out on dvd. Great to see Natalie Hall in a move again. Have Seven Year Hitch and she and Darin Brooks were great together. Has she been in any others? I ordered Once Upon a Prince and All of My Heart The Wedding. Love them both. Hope there is another All of My Heart movie coming out. RG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello RG! I agree, the Winterfest movies have been remarkably wonderful this year! Natalie Hall is one of those actresses who is also a delight to watch. I, too, loved her in the "Seven Year Hitch." Poor Kevin, but he finally got the girl! Eventually!

      Natalie Hall has been in one other Hallmark movie, "Love's Christmas Journey." This movie aired in 2011, and, unfortunately, it's one they don't typically play anymore.

      I have details and images on my site - here and it's available on DVD at Amazon - here!

      This is actually longer than your standard Hallmark movie, as it aired in two parts - 4 hours with commercials. It is a beautiful family movie with a story of the true meaning of Christmas!

      Enjoy watching all your movies! :)

      Delete
  9. Hi Net, missed some of the movies in the top 15 list of interest, if you know them could you list them in order on your site? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I can share the Winterfest Countdown list with you:

      (This is the order the Hallmark Channel ranked them when they aired on January 20th & 21st.)

      #15 - Winter Dreams
      #14 - A Royal Winter
      #13 - The Birthday Wish
      #12 - Winter Castle
      #11 - Love's Complicated
      #10 - Love in Paradise
      #9 - Love on Ice
      #8 - Love on the Slopes
      #7 - A Winter Princess
      #6 - Frozen in Love
      #5 - One Winter Weekend
      #4 - Love on the Sidelines
      #3 - Unleashing Mr. Darcy
      #2 - Winter Love Story
      #1 - One Winter Proposal


      I'm not sure how they came up with these rankings. I personally would have ranked "Winter Castle" much higher - in the top three, at least!

      Delete
    2. Thanks for posting the results, I agree with you about how they ranked the Winter Castle. I would like to know how they rank them. Hope they rank the rest of the categories.

      Delete
    3. Yes! Inquiring minds want to know! Would be even more fun if it was viewer voted! :)

      Delete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net