Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Saturday, December 15, 2018

HALLMARK DRAMA is now on DirecTV!


images: Hallmark Crown Media / DirecTV

Yesterday, my Sister-n-Law called with some fun news! She was looking at the guide on her TV at Hallmark Movies & Mysteries… and what did she see? Hallmark Drama has now been added to DirecTV!

I was ecstatic to learn of this news – and wanted to be certain to share it with all of you!

I quickly turned the station and there it was! At the time, the endearing show, “Little House on the Prairie” was playing. It’s always nice to see wonderful family programming like this have a home on TV, especially with all the non-family programming which is so easily accessible these days. In the future, there have been talks of original movies and possibly, new 1 hour dramas coming to Hallmark Drama, as well, so… it’s a wonderful gift this Christmas season for DirecTV subscribers!

This news was also publicly announced on the Hallmark Drama Facebook page:

“Hallmark Drama is launching today (December 14, 2018) on DIRECTV’s Movies Extra Pak channel 564. Enjoy family-friendly Hallmark Hall of Fame movies and heartwarming TV series on Hallmark Drama.”

I hope you all enjoyed hearing this news as much as I did! A big thank you *hug* to my sweet “Sis” for discovering this news and sharing with me… and now, all of you - too!

For more details, visit DirecTV – here!

Merry Christmas, Everyone!!! Net

10 comments:

  1. Although Movies and Mysteries and Drama are available in my area, they cost more money and we don't have it. I am happy with my regular Hallmark channel, though, so that's fine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Kathy! That is soooo true! There are certainly plenty of wonderful movies on the Hallmark Channel to enjoy! :)

      Merry Christmas to You!!! Net

      Delete
  2. YAY!!!!! Thanks for this FAB-ulous news, Net! I found it on my line-up and could not be happier. Merry Christmas early!

    Kerry:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so agree, Kerry... this is such fabulous news... a wonderful, early, surprise gift from Hallmark! I'm so excited to see what's coming next on this station in the future, plus it's nice to get another channel to enjoy with the HD package we pay for on DirecTV to get Hallmark Movies & Mysteries!!! :)

      Merry Christmas to you, too!!! Net

      Delete
  3. Still waiting for Comcast to add it, but I'm not holding my breath on that one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jill, I sure hope this means more cable providers will pick up Hallmark Drama soon! Keep us posted, and I'll let you know if I hear anything! :)

      Have a Blessed, Merry Christmas!!! Net

      Delete
  4. I took a look at the programming for the channel and it is very repetitive. They have a handful of shows and just repeat them 24/7, with a movie thrown in every once-in-awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm waiting for AT&T Uverse to add after HMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am excited about this, Looking for Mr Right is on that channel so I get to watch it yay. I will say there was a movie on this weekend and the lady was drinking hard liquer when her baby was crying. I don't have a problem with it, it reminds me of the movies of the week when I was growing up and they dealt with very real issues, unlike how in all of the 2018 Hallmark Christmas movies where the couple doesn't even share a kiss til the end of the movie. I mean a kiss or 2 is no big deal, we don't need a makeout session, but Hallmark has really gone too goody goody when people can't even kiss. So I guess I am happy to see some movies with "Drama".

    ReplyDelete
  7. All they show on this channel is Little House on the Prairie. I love that show, but geez there is other TV shows to bring on!

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net