Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Thursday, September 14, 2017

Follow - - the - - Clues - - > to NEW Mystery Movies this Fall on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries!!!


images via: - Hallmark Crown Media Family Networks

All of us devoted "sleuthers" have been "following the trail" and keeping a "look-out" for all the newest Hallmark Movies & Mysteries mystery movies- one coming at the end of September and three new ones in October! Little by little, we've had "breakthroughs in the case" as Hallmark has given us bread crumbs and little clues, including title names, plot descriptions, and photos, too, along the way...

Here's some of the "evidence" I've collected:

Signed, Sealed, Delivered: Home Again
- Hallmark Crown Media Family Networks

Signed, Sealed, Delivered: Home Again

Sunday September 24, 2017 9:00 PM / 8:00c

Storyline via Hallmark: When The Postables discover an antique vase with a letter inside, they trace the package to three little girls who attempted to sell the vase 18 years ago in order to save their family farm. While the vase was an heirloom from many generations ago, the origin is suspicious. With the farm again facing financial hardship, The Postables must choose between doing what’s legal and what’s moral.

*Stars Eric Mabius, Kristin Booth, Crystal Lowe and Geoff Gustafson.

*Visit my Signed, Sealed, Delivered: Home Again page for more details!


Gourmet Detective: Eat, Drink and Be Buried
- Hallmark Crown Media Family Networks

Gourmet Detective: Eat, Drink and Be Buried

Sunday October 8, 2017 9:00 PM / 8:00c

Storyline via Hallmark: Henry and Maggie attend the birthday party of a local publisher, where his son and stepson reenact a historical 18th century dual. Someone, however, has loaded the antique pistol with a real musket ball, so when son pulls the trigger, he kills his stepbrother in front of a roomful of witnesses. Henry and Maggie have to figure out who wanted the stepson dead and why.

*Stars Dylan Neal, Brooke Burns, Bruce Boxleitner.

*Visit my Gourmet Detective: Eat, Drink and Be Buried page for more details!


Hailey Dean Mystery: Dating is Murder 
- Hallmark Crown Media Family Networks 

Hailey Dean Mystery: Dating is Murder

Sunday October 15, 2017 9:00 PM / 8:00c

Storyline via Hallmark: Attorney turned therapist Hailey Dean is pulled into another investigation when a popular new dating app links multiple missing persons cases from around the city. Reuniting with her old team, Hailey discovers the potential dangers of online interaction, and must track down a killer before anyone else gets hurt.

*Stars Kellie Martin.

*My Hailey Dean Mystery: Dating is Murder page is Coming Soon!


Darrow & Darrow - Hallmark Crown Media Family Networks

Darrow & Darrow

Sunday October 22, 2017 9:00 PM / 8:00c

Storyline via Hallmark: Claire Darrow, a lawyer, fights for what’s right, regardless of whether it makes her a dime. Naomi, Claire’s estranged mother and a lawyer as well, would rather make a profit. They clash on nearly everything, even on the best way to raise Claire’s daughter, Louise.

*Stars Kimberly Williams-Paisely, Tom Cavanagh, Wendie Malick

*Visit my Darrow & Darrow page for more details!


I had a "hunch" you might like to see all the newest mysteries coming soon; therefore, my "motive" here was to share all the newest HMM mystery movies in one place!

Personally, I think ALL of these new mystery movies look "suspiciously" great! "Signed, Sealed, Delivered" definitely has a special place in my heart, but I will be following all the Mystery movies closely in October, too! It will be wonderful to see "Gourmet Detective" and "Hailey Dean" return, plus I know many of us are looking forward to the All New Mystery Movie - "Darrow & Darrow!" Will this one also be on-going mystery series? My "deduction" is... only time (plus, ratings & reviews!) will tell!!!

Which Mystery movies have you "concluded" that you most want to see? Please share in comments below!!!

15 comments:

  1. Is Darrow & Darrow the 15th or 22nd?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The premiere of "Darrow & Darrow" is the 22nd! (typo fixed!)

      Delete
  2. Yay! I've been on the hunt for all of this information in one place. Thanks Net for searching through all these clues and compiling it all here together. You are always my favorite source! Thanks to you I can keep all the Hallmark movies organized on my schedule for watching or recording.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Missy! Glad I could shed light on these upcoming HMM mysteries! Looks like a lot of good ones are headed our way... plus more Aurora Teagarden, Garage Sale Mystery, Signed, Sealed, Delivered, etc... next year!!! :)

      Delete
  3. Good to see these mysteries back, especially Signed, Sealed, Delivered. It's my wife's and my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's our favorite, too, CJ! Can't believe how soon it is coming!

      Delete
  4. Garage Sale Mystery was great on August, but I'm ready for some different mysteries with SSD and the 3 in October.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Net for "solving" these mysteries.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Net, can't wait for SSD and all the new M & M movies! I'm really looking forward to Darrow and Darrow. I've loved Tom Cavanagh's dry humor since I saw him in Snow/Snow 2: Brain Freeze with Kimberly's sister, Ashley....great chemistry between those two!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda - Yes, Tom Cavanagh is great! Terrific! My family and I loved those adorable "Snow" movies - back in the day on ABCfamily! I'm so glad you mentioned this! The "Snow" stories are so cute and Tom and Ashley Williams were fantastic in them together! Such fun banter! When I first saw Tom Cavanagh's name attached to this- I wondered if that earlier connection might be why he was chosen to star in this. Never know! Tom was also great in the weekly show "ED" where he owned a bowling alley... plus "Debbie Macomber's Trading Christmas!

      Enjoy ALL the Mysteries!!! Thanks so much for sharing!!!

      Delete
  7. I can't wait for Darrow & Darrow. I love Tom Cavanaugh in Trading Christmas and the Snow movies. And Kimberly Williams Paisley is a legend. I am super excited for Fall Harvest to start this Saturday on Hallmark, going thru Irma and the aftermath, I didn't think I would have my power back so soon and I am so thankful to have it back and that we and so many others made it thru the storm. I hope everyone gets to enjoy Hallmark's Fall Harvest and that everyone here in Irma's path is ok. Never want to do that again :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sabrina, thank you so much for sharing! So many great movies ahead in such a short time before Christmas arrives!!! No time to catch our breaths! Hope everyone has gotten their DVRs ready to go!

      I know it's such a wonderful distraction for those who are going through some hard times right now. Hopefully, many have their power back now and maybe just sitting down to watch a movie brings back some normalcy to their lives. For those who have to completely rebuild, our hearts and prayers remain with them each day. Unfortunately, it may be a long road and holiday season ahead for many.

      Blessings to you, Sabrina! I so appreciate you contacting me during the storm to let me know you were okay.

      Delete
    2. Net, I appreciate you checking on me. I had nearly cried when I saw your email. I always tell my husband about you and your site and I told him you emailed me he thought it was sweet. This site is just so wonderful, such wonderful people who enjoy the same things and we get to talk about it. And such a wonderful time of year to come. Now we all need to pray for our friends in Puerto Rico. I can't believe mother nature can be so beautiful and so destructive.

      Delete
    3. Yes, we must be in prayer for them, too. It's so sad. And, the news in Mexico is quite devastating, as well. Heartbreaking.

      When you shared with me, personally, the area in which you live, Sabrina, and then I kept hearing it mentioned on the news - well, I just had to email. I didn't know if you would have power then, but I had to try. I'm so glad you and your family are all safe after Hurricane Irma and I know we are all praying the same for others currently undergoing these new storms.

      Thank you for your sweet and thoughtful comment.

      Delete
    4. Sabrina, this site is a guiding light to help us all find our way. I'm blessed each time I visit! Prayers to you and all who have been affected by Irma and Maria....Peace!!

      Delete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net