Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Friday, February 10, 2017

Make a Date to See "Be My Valentine, Charlie Brown" and "A Charlie Brown Valentine" - Together on TV!


It's everyone's favorite, loveable blockhead,
Charlie Brown!
Will he ever get the little red-haired girl to notice him?
*Oh, Good Grief!!!*





See both "Be My Valentine, Charlie Brown" and
"A Charlie Brown Valentine" -
Friday Night 
February 10, 2017 on ABC at 8pm/7c.!


Both movies are also available on DVD!




Charlie Brown Valentine Plush




Peanuts: Be My Valentine, Charlie Brown Coloring Kit



Hope you all *LOVE*
these sweet little Charlie Brown cartoons!

Wishing you all much Joy, Love,
and Happiness this Valentine's Day!

God's Blessings!!! Net

2 comments:

  1. Does anything warm the heart more than the Charlie Brown specials at every holiday? I think not.

    One of these years when I watch the Charlie Brown specials, my boy Chuck will finally get the little red-haired girl, he will finally get Halloween candy instead of rocks, he will get to kick the football, and he will be the hero instead of the blockhead. I just know it will happen. ONE OF THESE YEARS!!!!

    You know there is actually a show where Charlie Brown is the hero. Not sure if you all have seen it. Charlie Brown beats the bully marbles kid at marbles and gets and is the hero to the other kids. He wins back all the marbles. It's rarely on TV. I was so surprised that they wrote it. Our lovable blockhead won the hearts of all the girls, if just for a brief moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have seen that one, Jim! "He's a Bully, Charlie Brown"! They played it about 3 or 4 years ago on TV! Luckily, I recorded it then because, like you said, it's rare to see it on TV!

      Thankfully, ABC brings back our Peanuts Gang for all the special holidays, but sometimes it's a long stretch between Easter and Halloween. Would be nice to have one play during the Summer!

      I just checked, and the "Bully" episode is, at least, available on DVD! Just saw it on Amazon, here: http://amzn.to/2lAyRDQ

      I think I will always keep rooting for our Chuck, too! My heart always goes out to the underdog! :)

      Delete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net