Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

"The Christmas Shepherd", a Hallmark Movie Channel Christmas Movie


MOVIE REVIEW

The Christmas Shepherd

Network: Hallmark Channel

Original Air Date: November 23, 2014





CAST:

Martin Cummins ... Mark Green
Teri Polo ... Sally Browing
Jordyn Olson ... Emma Green
Jill Teed ... Greta
Jody Thompson ... Beth
Quinn Dubois ... Jacob
Jeff C. Ballard ... Bryan
Buddy The Dog









PLOT:

via Hallmark press release:

In “The Christmas Shepherd,” Sally Browing (Polo), a Children’s book author and illustrator is devastated when her beloved German Shepherd, Buddy, runs away during a thunderstorm. Buddy miraculously ends up in Boston with Mark Green (Cummins) and his teenage daughter. They are struggling to put their lives back together after losing his wife and her mother three years ago. Buddy wins their hearts and heals their souls just in time for the holidays. Sally’s journey to find Buddy eventually connects her to Mark and Emma, and everyone is given the best Christmas present possible, the gift of love.

*“The Christmas Shepherd” is a Shepherd Road Production. Executive producer is Gerald W. Abrams and Allen Lewis. Harvey Kahn is producer. Terry Ingram will direct from a script by Michael J. Murray. “The Christmas Shepherd” is part of Hallmark Movies & Mysteries’ Most Wonderful Movies of Christmas, featuring traditional and classic Christmas films suitable for family audiences.





Movie Review:
Coming...

See or Skip:
Coming...

--

20 comments:

  1. This was such a beautiful, sweet movie. This had better come out on DVD and soon. I get annoyed when it takes 2 or three years to bring these gems out to buy! Does anyone know who and how to get a hold of someone to get it put on DVD????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been searching for a dvd and can't find it either...

      Delete
    2. I loved this movie; it had a great cast that were perfect to me and a wonderful German Shepherd; I believe it is one of the best movies I have seen in quite some time; Everthing seemed so realistic, will recommend it to others for sure!

      Delete
  2. I really enjoyed this movie..great ending for all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does anyone know the name of the song/artist at the end of this movie?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why are all of the new Christmas movies being repeated this week except for this one??? :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. exactly! cannot find it playing again at all!!!

      Delete
  5. This is one wonderful movie I cried sad but happy...Keep these great movies coming!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Barb Celello Friday, November 18, 2016Friday, November 18, 2016

    Add another fan of this movie. I am surprised it is not included with either of the Hallmark Channels. The new movies are very good and enjoyable, but rather than repeating all them so frequently, why not add The Christmas Shepherd, and Matchmaker Santa a few times?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Barb! Thank you for commenting!

      The Christmas Shepherd is playing on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries this year. The next airing is Friday November 25 5:00 PM (EST).

      And, Matchmaker Santa is on the regular Hallmark Channel. In fact, I'm watching it right now!!! It's next airing is Friday November 25 10:00 AM (est).

      Hope you can catch both over the Holiday Season!!! Have a wonderful, Happy Thanksgiving, Barb!!!

      Blessings!!! Net :)

      Delete
  7. I want a dvd of the Christmas Shepard.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is finally out on DVD on Amazon. $14.99. I just ordered it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing this DVD news!

      The Christmas Shepherd is available through Amazon Prime, everyone... click here for details!

      Delete
    2. Oh my gosh! One of my most wanted. YAY! I see Debbie Macomber's Dashing Through the Snow is also available now. Holding out hope for Window Wonderland next!

      Delete
    3. I was so happy to see that one new on DVD, too, Amy! Andrew Walker and Meghan Ory are just so perfect in it together... plus, it's such a fun story! It's rather nice to see a couple simply fall in love without any other love interest hanging around, you know?

      As for "Window Wonderland" on DVD... I know just what you mean, Amy! I keep on hoping, as well! :)

      Delete
  9. Hey, Net, just ordered my DVD's and I found "Magic Stocking", starring Bridget Regan and Victor Webster.....didn't know if you knew or not. I liked this one too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you for sharing, Linda! I saw that one just the other day and I have it on my list to add! My to-do list just keeps getting longer! Ahhhhh! Tis the Season!!!

      Just between you & me... (right?) Since Christmas Movies are coming this weekend... the site will have a new Christmassy look - so, I'm busy prepping for that! I love decorating for Christmas!!!

      Blessings to you & thanks so much for sharing!!! I just love that one, too! The puppy, gazebo, and, of course, that incredible magic stocking - I so want one of those!!! Don't you? It always knows just what you need! Only in the movies, huh?

      Blessings!!! Net :)

      Delete
    2. You, sweet girl, are a blessing to everyone who is fortunate enough to find this amazing site. How you do it all on your own is truly "divine intervention"!! Your banners, wallpaper and content are so enjoyable I could get lost for hours. Can't wait to see the new Christmas banner...may He give you all the strength you need.....Peace, Net...

      Delete
    3. Thank you, Linda! Your faithful support and witty, creative comments always mean so much to me! I hold them all so dear!

      By the way, I added the Magic Stocking DVD to both the new Christmas movies on DVD page and the Hallmark movies from A to Z post!

      Thank you for the reminder and always being such a blessing to me!

      Blessings back to you! Net :)

      Delete
  10. Rewatched this for the 1st time since 2014! This is such a sweet movie. -Maria

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net