Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Monday, February 6, 2012

The Mistle-Tones - ABC Family 25 Days of Christmas Movie

MOVIE REVIEW

The Mistle-Tones

Network: ABC Family

Original Air Date: December 9, 2012






CAST:

Tori Spelling ... Marci
Tia Mowry ... Holly
Jonathan Patrick Moore
Reginald VelJohnson
Tammy Townsend


PLOT:

from ABC Family press release:

In "The Mistle-Tones," Holly (Tia Mowry), blessed with an amazing singing voice, is all set to audition for the newly vacated spot in a legendary local Christmas group which was founded by her late mother years ago. Shocked and upset when the slot goes to the barely talented best friend of the group's leader, Marci (Tori Spelling), Holly sets out to create her own musical group, The Mistle-Tones. After challenging their rivals to a sing-off on Christmas Eve, Holly finds herself on a journey to the real meaning of Christmas--with some new friends and a new love thrown in for good measure...





Movie Review:

Coming...


See or Skip:

Coming...



---------------------

13 comments:

  1. This was such a fun Christmas movie! I am a fan of both Tia and Tori, so I was very excited about this movie. I have been waiting for this movie to air forever, and I was so glad to be able to watch it after I got done with my shift at DISH last night. I love that my DISH Hopper can record up to six shows, because there were so many good Christmas movies on and I didn’t have to worry about any DVR conflicts. All of them did an amazing job in this movie. I loved Tia’s voice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the commercial for DISH...now what did you like about the movie?

      Delete
  2. How can i get this movie to add to my collection of movies

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was pleasantly surprised my this movie. Charming actors, good songs, and a cute, albeit formulaic, storyline. It was peppy and lively and had me humming along. I enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband and i absolutely LOVED the Mistle Tones. We watched it and then DVR'd it and watched it 2 times a day. The actresses/actors were amazing. Loved Jonathon Patrick Moore!!!! How can i buy the DVD???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is The Misle-Tones going to come out on Dvd

    ReplyDelete
  6. When will this be available on dvd???

    ReplyDelete
  7. When will the Mistle Tones come out on DVD? I would really like to purchase it. I LOVED this Christmas movie-- so much fun and the music was GREAT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MY HUSBAND AND I LOVE THE MISTLE TONES!!!! WHEN WILL IT BE RELEASED ON DVD FOR SALE????

      Delete
  8. I with all those wanting this movie on dvd...I too would like to add it to my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I first saw this great movie on December 9, 2012. Here it is October 14, 2016 and I am still waiting to buy it. When is it going to be release on DVD or even Blu-ray.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to buy this movie also. When will it be available?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absoultely love this movie I am already a fan of Tia Mowry (and her sisters) work but this is a must see all time favorite plus Jonathan Patrick Moore did a amazing job I really hope they make a sequel. Perhaps her daughter wanting to be a snowbell? Love this movie!

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net