Over *54 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for visiting It's a Wonderful Movie today!

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Thursday, October 8, 2026

✨ See Actress Jen Lilley at the 57th Annual Dove Awards


image via: Gospel Music Association | Dove Awards


For all of you who love Christian music and entertainment, I wanted to share that Jen Lilley was a presenter at the 57th Annual Dove Awards! 

The program took place on Tuesday, October 6th, but it will air on TV for the first time this Friday night, October 9th, at 7:30 & 10 PM ET on TBN and the TBN+ livestream.


These are the movies and TV series that are nominated this year...

✨Feature Film of the Year

A Great Awakening
DAVID
I Can Only Imagine 2
Sarah's Oil
Soul on Fire


✨Television Series of the Year

Duck Dynasty: The Revival
House of David
The Chosen
The Promised Land
The Wingfeather Saga



Lots of great nominees here, but I'd love to see When Hope Calls: Brookfield and Crossroad Springs nominated next year, too!


Hope many of you will enjoy the show
& be blessed by it!
Net ♫


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts on movies and more! I always enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net