![]() |
| (image via: Great American Media ) |
I have some exciting news for all of us Christmas movie watchers!
How well can you predict which of the 18 NEW Great American Family movies will be most-watched?
Great American Media announced a new challenge game today!
Put your Christmas movie knowledge to the ultimate test! Introducing the First Annual Great American Christmas Movie Challenge, a competition with a chance to win a $100,000 grand prize. π π¬
How it works:
πGo to greatamericanfamily.com/challenge to create your Great American Christmas Movie List, ranking all 18 movies from most watched, 1 through 18, by October 8th.
πThen, catch the latest ranking results on Great American Pure Flix every Wednesday at 8pm ET starting October 21. Stay for an exclusive first look screening at an upcoming Christmas premiere!
πAt the conclusion of the Christmas season, we will reveal the final rankings of all 18 new Great American Christmas Movies!
I know I'm going to put my guesses in! Are you going to give it a try, too?










No comments:
Post a Comment
Please comment and share your thoughts on movies and more! I always enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net