Over *52 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for visiting It's a Wonderful Movie today!

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Thursday, May 2, 2024

Reminder: "Elkhorn" Episode 4 Airs Tonight on INSP


image courtesy: INSP


Catch the fourth episode of Elkhorn Tonight, May 2, 2024, at 9pm/8c on INSP.

Roosevelt Learns About Frontier Justice on Elkhorn Episode 4...

Episode 4 ∙ “The Stranglers”

Details via INSP: After some of Theodore Roosevelt's new horses are stolen, he joins a posse of vigilantes to hunt down the thieves. When they capture a lone outcast who swears his innocence, Roosevelt learns firsthand that frontier justice isn't always just.

Previous episodes of Elkhorn can be seen on INSP's YouTube page - Episode 1, Episode 2, and Episode 3.

I hope many of you are enjoying this historical series that focuses on the life of Theodore Roosevelt before he became President of the United States.


Blessings,
Net


1 comment:

  1. I appreciate these weekly reminders. Thanks, Rob

    ReplyDelete

Please comment and share your thoughts on movies and more! I always enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net