Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Monday, April 8, 2024

☀️πŸŒ’ Happy Solar Eclipse Day! ☀️πŸŒ’




Happy Solar Eclipse Day, 
Everyone!

For all of you who will be able to view this eclipse in some capactity, I hope you have an incredible, peaceful day - as we partake the awesome beauty of God's creation!

I will be going with my family to one of the special locations in the Midwest where we'll possibly view the Total Eclipse at 100%, if it's not cloudy. I've seen partial ones before, but never a total one, so I'm looking forward to it.

You can visit this website and insert your zip code to see how the Solar Eclipse will affect your area.

Please be careful and do NOT look at the eclipse without proper eye protection.

This solar eclipse is a wonderful reminder at how amazing and beautiful God's creation is! On the fourth day of creation (Genesis 1:16-19), God created the sun, the moon, and the stars...

He's got the Whole World in His Hands!

God bless you all!
Net

11 comments:

  1. Happy Eclipse day! -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. My local weatherman said we should see it at about 99%, but we don’t have the special glasses. Bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the scripture, Net. Amen to that. With all the crazy rumors being spread about today, I’m grateful for the reminder that God is in control and has us all in His hands. Marie Roberts

    ReplyDelete
  4. That’s cool, Net! I think we’re too far North to see it. I’ll have to check my zip code with your link.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Eclipse Day!πŸŒπŸŒ”

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can everyone see the solar eclipse from their towns?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chris, Unfortunately, no, not everyone can see this from their home. We were able to go to a location to see it with family, and it was breathtaking! If you've seen people on TV talking about it and how they can't speak in the moment, that's exactly how I felt. It was... Incredible! Awesome! A true miracle to behold! God's creation is sooo beautiful! It's something I will treasure forever and never forget!

      Blessings, Net

      Delete
  7. It was so cool. We just watched it on our back deck. It went dark and then the frogs came out in the middle of the day! I did take a glance with the special glasses, but it still managed to hurt my eyes, so I stopped that. But I agree Net...it did seem like a miracle. Makes you think about Matthew 15, when the skies went very dark.

    We serve a wonderful , powerful, and merciful God!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abigail, Yay!!! I'm so glad you were able to see the eclipse, too!

      I also thought of the crucifixion and how everything went dark suddenly in the middle of the day. It gives me chills now just to think about it and how Awesome God is!

      We are so blessed to know the incredible, unfailing love of God!

      Blessings, Net

      Delete
    2. Oops! I meant Mark 15.

      Blessings to you too!

      Delete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net