Over *52 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for visiting It's a Wonderful Movie today!

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Tuesday, March 12, 2024

🎄 Vote in Great American Family's Jingle Bell Bracket 🎄



Starting today, Tuesday, March 12th, 2024 - You can now VOTE for ALL of your favorite Great American Family Christmas movies, including My Christmas Hero, A Christmas Blessing, Bringing Christmas Home, Twas the Text Before Christmas, and more in the annual Jingle Bell Bracket!


to vote today!

Have a Merry Day!
Net



4 comments:

  1. The brackets are fun, but I hate having to choose between two favorites in the first round.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Allie B, Same here! I don't like that, at all. Sometimes I wonder how these things are configured. I guess it will be fun to see how this plays out this year. :)

      Delete
  2. Any word yet on the results of this year's Jingle Bell Bracket? It seems GAF did a big push to get fans to participate, and then...nothing. I can't find any results on their website either.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment and share your thoughts on movies and more! I always enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net