Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Friday, March 22, 2024

The Winter has Passed ❄ and Springtime has Come🌹



Happy First Weekend of Spring, Everyone!

Since we transitioned this week from Winter to Spring, I thought it would be an ideal time to take a look at the Wintery Christmas movies airing Friday night, along with the first Spring into Love movie airing on TV this weekend and the upcoming Great American Family Easter movie premiere, Just in Time—coming early next week, and more!

By the way, two of my Christmas movie favorites are airing Friday night on the Hallmark Channel... The Christmas Secret is a classic, charming Christmas movie that always captures my heart, and A Biltmore Christmas is a new favorite from the 2023 Christmas movie season! I must say, I enjoyed the old Hollywood references, and Bethany and Kristoffer were spectacular! (You were right, Joyce, I loved it!!!) I'm sooo looking forward to this encore airing.

This Sunday is Palm Sunday, marking the beginning of Holy Week. On Palm Sunday we commemorate Jesus Christ's triumphant entry into Jerusalem for the Jewish feast of Passover as the people waved palm branches and placed them along the road as Christ entered the city. I've included various Easter movies and specials in the Programming Notes in this post.

See all of the details below...



🌼🌹🌼🌹🌼🌹🌼🌹🌼🌹🌼🌹🌼



Saturday, March 23, 2024:

Hallmark *Springs into Love* this weekend with...




Storyline: After female mechanic Jess reluctantly agrees to participate in a car restoration show, she is shocked to learn that her ex-boyfriend, Luke, is her main competitor. Will sparks reignite?

Premieres Saturday, March 23, 2024
at 8pm/7c. on the Hallmark Channel


🌼🌹🌼🌹🌼🌹🌼🌹🌼🌹🌼🌹🌼



Sunday, March 24, 2024:

Into the Wild Frontier
Season 4 premiere

Details via INSP...

About Into The Wild Frontier: As America expands westward, intrepid explorers and rugged mountain men risk their lives to blaze new trails into the wild frontier, and their epic tales of adventure and survival become the stuff of myths and legends.

About the Episode: The Season 4 premiere, “Jim Baker: A Born Leader,” tells the story of Jim Baker, a young adventurer heading west, who quickly develops a reputation as a skilled marksman and mountain man. When a party of trappers is surrounded and attacked by Cheyenne and Arapaho warriors, Baker proves that he is also a leader.


Into the Wild Frontier
Season 4 
Premieres Sunday, March 24, 2024
at 6PM ET on INSP

*Please note: These shows will have some violence as they depict historical stories of rugged life on the early frontier.



🌼🌹🌼🌹🌼🌹🌼🌹🌼🌹🌼🌹🌼



Programming Notes:

(This is a highlight of some of the best movies and more airing on TV this weekend and beyond...)




Great American Family:

Friday:
An Autumn Romance, Love Can Surprise You, and Christmas at the Drive-In

*NOTE: Be sure to set your DVR this weekend for these upcoming premieres-

Monday:
County Rescue Season Finale

Tuesday:
Just in Time Premiere!





Hallmark Channel:

Fa-La-La Fridays:
The Christmas Secret, A Biltmore Christmas

Saturday:
Love in Winterland, Sand Dollar Cove, The Perfect Catch, Fourth Down and Love, Shifting Gears (premiere), Royal Matchmaker, and more

Sunday:
October Kiss, Pearl in Paradise, Shifting Gears (encore), and more





Hallmark Mystery:

Saturday:
Garage Sale Mysteries marathon





Hallmark Family:

Friday:
Love in the Limelight, Unexpected Grace

Saturday:
The Color of Rain, Sweet Carolina, Royal Hearts, and more

Sunday:
The Waltons Reunion marathon, including A Walton Easter




UPtv:

Saturday:
Love Finds You in Sugarcreek, Love Finds You in Charm, Runaway Romance, Plus One at an Amish Wedding

Sunday:
The Ten Commandments (2006 mini-series, starring Dougray Scott)



🌼🌹🌼🌹🌼🌹🌼🌹🌼🌹🌼🌹🌼



I hope you all have a wonderful first weekend of Spring and a peaceful Palm Sunday!

You'll find more Easter programming in the Christmas/Holiday Schedule, including The Ten Commandments starring Charleston Heston on ABC, The Passion of Christ on UPtv, Just in Time, The Passion Play, and The History of Easter on Great American Family, plus, An Easter Bloom, Easter Under Wraps, and The Blessing Bracelet on the Hallmark Channel and more.

Please note: I haven't pre-screened the new movie listed above. If you'd like to post a review on whether this film is family-friendly, please share in the comments below.

Blessings on your Weekend,
Net


*********************


☀️ SHINING HIS LIGHT: ☀️

"The next day the great crowd that had come for the festival heard that Jesus was on his way to Jerusalem. They took palm branches and went out to meet him, shouting,

“Hosanna!”

“Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord!”

“Blessed is the king of Israel!” "

~John 12:12-13


33 comments:

  1. What’s about old fashioned classic movie: The Ten Commandments (1965)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you, perhaps, mean the 1956 version of "The Ten Commandments" with Charlton Heston? My family and I make a point of watching this movie every year when it airs on ABC.

      This year ABC is airing it the night before Easter, Saturday, March 30th, at 7pm EST., as they have done in years past.

      This movie and other Easter movies/programs are included in the Christmas/Holiday Schedule.

      Happy Easter! Net

      Delete
  2. Oh, I couldn't wait to share my news! I'm an auntie for the second time!! My nephew Owen was born yesterday and is already so precious to me(and chunky, if you could see those rolls and his rose bud lips. Wish I could share pictures with my blog family. 😊 God is so good!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wish we could share pictures as well on here, but I can already picture your nephews’ little face, that’s how my son was and he had rosey cheeks too, looked like a cabbage patch doll Lol
      Congrats & love that name!
      ~Paula

      Delete
    2. Congratulations, Auntie Abigail x 2!! Amen, God is so good! What an incredible beautiful, blessing from the Lord!

      I'm so happy for you, honey, and all of your family. Thank you for sharing this wonderful joy with us! :)

      Delete
    3. Abigail! Congrats on being an aunt again. :-) So exciting. I bet he is absolutely adorable. And, I also like his name. Old-fashioned names are very appealing to me. Anyway, I am so happy for you as well. It is always uplifting seeing positive and joyful news. :-)

      Delete
    4. Thank you. I feel so blessed! And thank you for the get well wishes. I was feeling pretty bad a few days ago, but am on the mend now.

      Paula, your little boy sounds adorable!! Wish we could share photos. Everytime I see a cabbage patch doll, I will think of you!

      Delete
  3. What movies are you looking forward seeing this weekend?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chris, Too many to count! Christmas movies (enjoyed those last night), Garage Sale Mysteries, Royal Matchmaker, A Walton Easter, etc...

      Which ones do you want to see?

      Delete
  4. Some good throwbacks this weekend! I love The Christmas Secret, October Kiss and will try to catch some of the garage sale mysteries, have seen them all multiple times but I love Lori. Have a blessed weekend everyone!
    ~Paula

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paula, Those are all wonderful movie picks for the weekend! So many good movies... so little time, right? Enjoy whatever you are able to catch.

      Blessings on your weekend, Net

      Delete
  5. Joyce in CarolinaSaturday, March 23, 2024

    Oh Net! I knew you would love a Biltmore Christmas!! I was wondering the other day if you had watched it yet. Bethany and Kristoffer knocked this one out of the park! Still hoping Hallmark will pair them together again!

    I am looking forward to Shifting Gears on Saturday. Fingers crossed it is family friendly!

    Have great weekend my friend! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joyce, You were sooo right! I LOVED it, and Kristoffer was perfect for the role! He really has that look of old Hollywood, like a modern-day Cary Grant. I'd be curious to know if Hallmark had any other actor in mind, because it's hard to imagine anyone else in the role of Jack Houston. Maybe Lucas Bryant?

      I, too, would love to see Bethany and Kristoffer paired together again!

      Blessings to you! Net 🌼

      Delete
    2. Joyce in CarolinaSunday, March 24, 2024

      Net! You are right....I can't see anyone else playing Jack Houston but Kristoffer! He was definitely perfect for that role! Lucas maybe??

      Delete
  6. Just an observation. Things kind of get boring after Christmas movie season ends. Looking forward to Great American’s Easter movie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JoCo, I agree; nothing can quite compare to the light of Christmas, but thankfully we have the joy of Easter coming!!! :)

      Delete
  7. I'm so looking forward to "Shifting Gears". I like Tyler, he has such a calming, charismatic presence

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shifting Gears - i really wanted to like it but it was ok, at best. The plot wasn't my cup of tea. Katherine and Tyler are both charming and cute but i don't think that they look good together ( i think they would play perfect brother and sister duo but i didn't see any romantic chemistry between them). Still, a nice one time watch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shifting Gears is clean, and that's about all I have to say. (I mainly just watched this to support the #POstables community since this was Crystal's 1st time directing.). -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shifting Gears is family family about Motor City mechanic Jessica reluctantly agreed to participate in in a car restoration show & is shocked to learn her ex-boyfriend named Luke Childs is her main competitor. Jessie manages to save her family business; Auto Shop Repairs. Jess wins a competition for auto body & paint. Jessica & Luke have their own reality show auto repairs & body paint by Wayne

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved "A Biltmore Christmas"! One of my other favorite Christmas movies has always been "Journey Back To Christmas". I love when they revisit the 40's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Donna, Wonderful to hear how much you enjoyed "A Biltmore Christmas," too! I think this movie captured many hearts this last Christmas.

      By the way, I also enjoy when they incorporate anything retro in these movies! :)

      Blessings, Net

      Delete
  12. Joyce in CarolinaSunday, March 24, 2024

    Shifting Gears is family friendly but that's about all it is! Not much chemistry between Kathrine and Tyler. Story line was really weak. It's a one timer for me! So disappointed!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Shifting Gears was cute. We enjoyed it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maria, Anonymous x 2, Joyce, & Joan,

      Thank you all for your reviews on "Shifting Gears." It was interesting to get all of your various takes on the new movie.

      Blessings, Net

      Delete
    2. You are welcome Net. Shifting Gears was cute but only a one time watch for us. We did like it but not enough to watch it again.

      Delete
  14. I am definitely going to buy 'A Biltmore Christmas' when it comes out on DVD. It is hands-down one of my favorite Christmas movies ever! In my top-three for sure. I loved everything about it. It was something special.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joan, Surely, A Biltmore Christmas will be one of the holiday movies they choose to release on DVD from last year. Usually, they start showing up for pre-order during late Summer / early Fall, so I'll be on the lookout then for sure.

      I think fans will be very disappointed if this isn't one of them. I'm just hoping they don't include "A Biltmore Christmas" in a set with other movies I don't like. That's the worst.

      I agree with you... "A Biltmore Christmas" is definitely a special movie - a keeper!

      Blessings, Net

      Delete
    2. I hope it actually comes out on blu ray!!

      Delete
    3. Hi Net,

      Yes, I truly hope A Biltmore Christmas is released as a stand-alone DVD/Blu-Ray instead of as part of a set. You are right. Typically sets include movies I have no interest in seeing again. :-)

      Delete
  15. I missed the weekend movies. My middle had a destination wedding in Mexico.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How wonderful, Denise! Congratulations and God's blessings to the newlyweds! :)

      Blessings, Net

      Delete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net