Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Thursday, February 1, 2024

๐ŸŽ„Great American Family Announces Christmas Movie News for 2025!!!๐ŸŽ„SEE HERE:



It was *destined* to happen! A third movie in the "Destined at Christmas" franchise is in-the-works for Great American Family and is headed to the network in 2025! The announcement was made in the latest press release for Great American Family's Valentine movie premiere, Passport to Love, which also stars Shae Robins.

Here's an excerpt of the official announcement 

"Great American Family announces development of a final original installment of the “Destined” trilogy starring Robins and Elliott, which will premiere as part of Great American Christmas 2025."

Since the last movie was all about Kim (Shae Robins) and Theo's (Casey Elliott) engagement, I think it's safe to guess this third installment would involve their wedding. I'm excited to learn more about it, though, when Great American Family eventually releases more details. Stay tuned!

While we wait for this, be sure to catch encore presentations of the first two "Destined" movies...

Saturday, February 10, 2024:
Destined at Christmas - 4pm
Destined 2: Christmas Once More - 6pm

Have a Merry Day!
Net

9 comments:

  1. I'm so happy! The 1st 2 were absolutely amazing, and I hope they eventually land on DVD. -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO HAPPY about this. I loved both of these movies. I so badly want to see Kim and Theo get married. With all the family including Theo's sweet daughter. I love that it is the actors real life daughter. I sure hope she comes back. I have loved Theo and Kim's love story and cannot wait for this.

    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! This makes my heart happy! But I am kind of sad that it won't be till 2025. But I'm guessing that Shae will be taking some time off since she announced she was pregnant over Christmas! But yay for a 3rd movie! Thanks so much Net!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so exciting! I can’t wait to see their wedding and hopefully they can fast forward to them having a baby too ๐Ÿ˜Š
    ~Paula

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christmas Destined Wedding or something else

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have Directv and my guide does not show Passport to Love with Shae & Mason D. Davis, but another movie with the same title with Vietnamese actors. I'll keep checking. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Namegirl, I'm noticing other TV guides are doing the same thing. The information is wrong, but it should be the right movie when it airs Saturday night on Great American Family.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Net! I'll go and schedule it to record..

      Delete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net