Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Monday, December 18, 2023

🌟HAPPY ONE WEEK until CHRISTMAS DAY!!!🌟



Just a quick little note today... to wish you all a Very, Very, Merry and Happy ONE WEEK AWAY from CHRISTMAS DAY!!!

I'll have my official *Merry Christmas* post coming soon, but I didn't want to miss highlighting this momentous day with all of you as we Countdown to Christmas!!!

Our weatherman said a week or so ago we would most likely have unseasonably warm weather this week before Christmas, but guess what? We have SNOW!!! And it's very cold, too! Mind you, it's only a dusting of snow, and likely, it will not last until Christmas day, but it's delightful to see the snowfall today, even if it lasts a short while. I love the feeling of living in a Snow Globe!

Oh what *JOY* this Christmas season brings! I'm holding onto it ALL as tight as I can!

I also wanted to share with you all Great American Pure Flix's 3rd Sunday of Advent with writer Karen Kingsbury:



The theme of the 3rd Advent Sunday is the joy of the shepherds seeing the newborn Christ!

All who visited the Child were blessed, overjoyed, and filled with peace - because they knew God had fulfilled His prophesied promise to send a Savior!

Our purest joy doesn't come from Christmas presents or tangible things here on earth, but from the first Gift of Christmas - Jesus!

I pray you will know that Special Joy this Christmas! The Shepherds followed that big, beautiful, bright star 🌟 until they found the Christ Child lying humbly in a manger.

May we all continue to seek the Light of Jesus daily in our lives - this Christmas and beyond!


Happy One Week 'til Christmas!
Merry Christmas, Everyone!
Net🌟

17 comments:

  1. Happy 1 week!!! Can't wait! We are doing Christmas Eve on the 21st(pajamas!) since our honorary brother is going home for Christmas. He's in the seminary. We've adopted him since we moved to KY and he's been a blessing to our family! So I guess it's kinda 3 days for me, hehe! But we'll still wait until the 25th for Christmas Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry early Christmas to you and everyone else here too! 🌲 -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    Thank you so much Net for this lovely post! So happy you have snow. :-) It is cold here with some snow coming. It is going to be in the 50's here, on Christmas, which is very different than last year.

    Anyway, I pray you have a blessed holiday and you get to spend time with ones you love. I love Christmas so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully stated. -Gabe’s Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’m with you Net, I’m holding on to the Christmas magic as tight as I can! As we get closer to the day I get a little sad as that means it’s all almost over. Enjoying these last days with lots of fun stuff with our 2 and 5 year old. We will be making gingerbread houses this week, cookies & visiting Christmas Tree Lane. We have went since we were little, it’s in the town next to us. It’s about 3 miles and it’s free to drive through this community that goes all out decorating their houses/lawns. You can walk it too which is fun too but it’s raining here all week. Enjoy this last week of festivities everyone!
    ~Paula

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Jim, yes, I can relate - it seems Christmas has really snuck up this year. I think part of it, at least for me, is that Advent is so short this year - no sooner do we celebrate the 4th Sunday of Advent, the next day is Christmas Day! And Joan, it's going to be in the 50's here too - no cold, no snow - ugh! But, it looks like our Christmas celebration is going to be extended - one family member has just contacted Covid, so our family gathering is most likely going to be postponed for a few days! Certainly not what I want, but...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jim, I'm right there with you! Where did November go? And now, December, too? I'm never ready for it to be over - I just want to stay in the magic and blissful wonderment of Lights, Christmas Carols, Shiny Decorations, 24/7 Christmas movies, and ALL of the Christmas Joy a little longer - like 6 more months or more!!!! Maybe if you, me, and Mark ask Santa πŸŽ… for it - he'll grant our wish!!! If only it were that easy, right?

    We'll hold onto this Christmas dream together - as long as we can!!! :)

    Blessings & Merry Christmas!!! Net
    πŸŽ…πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸŽ„πŸŽ…

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mark 25 - Sorry to hear someone in your family is sick. That is such a bummer at Christmas. The same happened to our family a few years ago, and we had to delay it for a couple weeks. We still had our celebration and wore Christmas jammies, and tried to do everything the same - just like we would do on Christmas day.

    I hope your family member gets well soon, and no one else gets it, so you can have your celebration soon after Christmas.

    Blessings & Merry Christmas! Net πŸŽ„

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so sorry Mark! I know it's not fun being sick during the holidays! My family has been going through the person by person flu/cold since since late fall. My mom's been struggling with something lately. I think it's the church nursery. I've been seeing lots of sick little ones in there. Tell your family member to gargle with warm salt water. It always helps us. Praying for all of our families to keep well.

    Merry Christmas!❤⛄πŸŽ„

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Abigail! I’m kind of happy my kids won’t go in the nursery without crying, otherwise they would always be sick! We have been sick since the fall as well, our 5 year old started school for the first time and is bringing home everything! We have a flu right now, praying it’s gone by Christmas.

      ~Paula

      Delete
    2. Paula, Oh, honey... I'll be praying you all will feel better soon. Germs are always out there this time of year the worst. Be sure to get lots of fluids and rest. Take care, sweetie, Net

      Delete
    3. Abigail and Paula, I will keep you and your families in my prayers. Here's hoping that you will all be healthy very very soon! Take care and Merry Christmas, my friends!

      Delete
    4. Praying your family will feel better soon Paula! Sorry to her that. The stomach bug has been going around at my church, praying that many families will stay well and that this will pass.
      Merry Christmas!πŸŽ„

      Delete
    5. Net, Mark & Abigail,
      I was having such a hard day today (stay at home mom with 2 littles who are sick and I’m trying to dodge their sneezes and coughing) but I saw your kind messages and it made me smile. Thank you for your prayers, God bless!

      ~Paula

      Delete
    6. Aww, sorry Paula! I will keep praying!

      Delete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net