Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Saturday, December 9, 2023

🌟Christmas Advent Week 2 + See Danica McKellar and Bill Abbott's Interview on TBN's Praise🌟 SEE HERE:




Merry Christmas, Everyone! Advent Week #2 is upon us this Sunday! Oh, what a joyous, glorious time!

On this 2nd Sunday of Advent, we are awaiting God's promise, His Son, Jesus, with preparation and expectation! This second candle we light represents peace, the Prince of Peace! Christ came to offer himself in our place and die for our sins. By faith, we can receive His Son, and as Romans 5:1 tells us, we can "have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ."

Great American Pure Flix recently posted this inspirational, uplifting video in celebration of Advent with actor Lucas Black, who you may recognize from shows like NCIS, NCIS: New Orleans, or his Great American Pure Flix films: Legacy Peak and Birthright Outlaw.

My first memory of Lucas is from a movie called Flash, released in 1997! Lucas portrayed a 14 year old boy, who rescues a horse from an abusive owner. Unfortunately, I haven't seen this movie for years, but it was so powerful, I still remember it with great fondness, and Lucas' acting, even as a young boy, was not only memorable, but phenomenal. I hope in addition to making movies for Great American Pure Flix, we will also see him on Great American Family one day!

In the video below, Lucas Black reads the scripture John 1:14 and shares how those words touched his heart this Christmas...




What a beautiful message about God's amazing love - that He sent His Son, Jesus, to live among us! Jesus is truly the BEST Gift of Christmas - when we choose to receive Him in our hearts!

May we all feel God's love and share this incredible joy of knowing God's peace with others this Christmas!

Click here for the Sinner's Prayer



************************************



Are you familiar with the program Praise, which airs regularly on TBN?

If not, here are some details on the show via TBN's website: "On the air since 1973, Trinity Broadcasting Network's flagship ministry and talk show Praise is one of the most recognizable — and most-watched — Christian programs in the world. Hosted by TBN’s own Matt and Laurie Crouch along with other popular personalities, Praise features the best in contemporary Christian music and worship, fresh and impacting ministry voices, engaging interviews from a wide variety of guests..."

On Thursday, December 7th, 2023, TBN aired an all-new hour long interview with actress Danica McKellar and Great American Media's CEO Bill Abbott on TBN's Praise, hosted by Matt and Laurie Crouch. Of course, the main highlighted topic was about creating quality movies with faith and wholesome content the entire family can enjoy. You will also be blessed to hear Danica's testimony and how she discovered her faith with guidance from her dear friend, Candace Cameron Bure.

Here's a direct link to watch the interview.

As you can see in the image above, the Praise set is incredible! Huge! I loved seeing images from various Great American Family movies floating around on the big screen behind them as they spoke.

Please Note: In order to watch this interview, you will have to create an account with a password, or TBN will send a link to your email; it is completely free to sign up through whichever option you choose. You can watch this program on your computer or mobile device. I also have the TBN app on my Roku, so I was able to watch the program directly on my TV.

I hope you will enjoy this delightful interview as much as I did!

God's blessings to you all!
Merry Christmas, Everyone!
Net


7 comments:

  1. I loved Lucas on NCIS, hopefully he one day does a GAF movie. -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn’t record The Praise to watch Danica & Bill for interview last night at 8ET/5PM but I thought 8pm PTwhen I check TV Guide it’s not there so, I checked on YT but it’s not there either

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this touching video Net. I live watching TBN, they have some great speakers on there and discuss some really good topics!
    ~Paula

    ReplyDelete
  4. Net,
    I am so thankful for GAF and TBN! I'm intrigued about the 2 networks working together. I hope they can do so much more together to create wholesome content that we all love!
    God Bless you all!
    Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  5. I watched Home Alone 2 with my brother(it was his first time), we skipped the beginning. Didn't like the arguing and the disrespect Kevin shows to his parents. Made us thankful that we have Christ. That TV family is so lost. But we enjoyed the rest.

    It's been about 15 years since I've seen it. I forgot President Trump was in a scene. My younger brother said,"I didn't know Trump was an actor." That had me laughing. Oh...Patrick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abigail, How fun!!! That Kevin does get into all sort of mischief; I bet your brother loved it.

      No matter how many times I've seen them, I can easily get pulled into rewatching either of the first 2 Home Alone movies. The other follow-up sequels are simply okay, but nothing like the two originals. I love how those movies combine comedy and heartfelt emotional scenes, too, like with the homeless woman in the park.

      By the way, at the time Home Alone 2 was filmed, President Trump owned the Plaza Hotel.

      Merry Christmas!!! Net

      Delete
    2. I am the same way Net! I watch 1 & 2 each holiday season and I’m laughing hysterically, same with National Lampoon and Christmas with the Kranks.

      ~Paula

      Delete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net