Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Tuesday, October 25, 2022

πŸŽ…πŸŽ„Happy 2 Months 'til Christmas!πŸŽ„πŸŽ… #MarkThe25th


As we mark this special day, on Tuesday, October 25th, of two months to Christmas, there are certainly many Christmas movies on TV to choose from to watch. Hope you are able to catch something special. I watched some of "Every Other Holiday" on Lifetime this afternoon. It is such a deep, meaningful movie about family relationships and faith. If you haven't seen it, I recommend it. Every time I watch it, my eyes get misty at the end.

There's an encore airing of "We Need a Little Christmas" on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries tonight and Great American Family has the delightful Christmas classic, "Debbie Macomber's Mrs. Miracle."

Lifetime played four classic Christmas movies today (Tuesday, October 25th), and they'll have even more Christmas movies tomorrow (Wednesday, October 26th). If I'm remembering correctly, these two movies airing on Wednesday are family-friendly: "Four Christmases and a Wedding" and "Christmas Unwrapped." I saw a few Lifetime Christmas movie previews for their upcoming holiday season as I watched their network earlier today. There may be some potential cute ones this year! By the way, you'll find classic Christmas movies airing daily on Lifetime. They are no longer waiting until November to start.

Also, I wanted to note that Great American Family changed their schedule this week. "A Christmas Wish in Hudson" has been removed from the Thursday lineup. Don't know, yet, if this temporary or permanent. I thought the early morning showing was a bit off for it's first time premiering on the network. So, perhaps, they are planning to give it a future primetime airing. We'll see. And "Christmas is Calling" is now officially titled "Christmas Lovers Anonymous" and will premiere Sunday, October 30th!

ABC also announced their holiday programming, which will include CMA Country Christmas, Santa Claus is Comin' to Town, a Christmas Eve special airing of Home Alone and more! I've added these to the Christmas TV Schedule - here.

Happy Christmas Movie Watching! Net


10 comments:

  1. Watched Christmas Festival of Ice earlier today, and scheduled more Lifetime movies on my DVR. 'You me and the Christmas Trees' came out on DVD today, and I got it in the mail. :) -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 25th! Ooh! I love the classic holiday cartoon "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" Especially the Kringle family..it's a baby, baby dingle. πŸŽ„⛄

    ReplyDelete
  3. GAC/GAFAM doesn’t remove “A Puppy for Christmas” instead “A Christmas Wish in Hudson”??? “A Puppy fir Christmas” is still on the list on TV Guide isn’t family friendly airs in late morning on 10/29/2022

    I was set to recording “A Christmas Wish in Hudson”, on GAC/GAFAM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was so happy to see Lifetime having some movies on. I recorded the Leann Rimes movie from 1997 yesterday. Apparently Lifetime didnt discard all the older movies like Hallmark did. I also saw that Sunday evening they are playing A Gift Wrapped Christmas. I havent been able to watch it all year cause we got a new dvr last december and I wasnt able to get it recorded before lifetime stopped playing it. Lifetime is also playing other older movies coming up next week.

    Thank you Lifetime.

    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hallmark didn't necessarily discard all the old movies, they dont own the rights to some of them. I cant remember the guys name but he bought alot of the older movies rights so that's why hallmark doesn't play them as much anymore

      Delete
  5. I agree with you on Every Other Holiday. I believe I first saw it a couple of years ago. It is one of those hidden gems. Faith doesn’t always come in the same form. Really liked the part about the bartender having an effect on people in his own way. Lifetime does have a way surprising us now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, "Every Other Holiday" is one of my all-time Christmas favorites! It's a touching story of healing with such a beautiful, authentic feel.

    ~Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I watched “Holiday in Your Heart” starring and co-written by LeAnn Rimes. I watched after it was first released in 1997, but given the number of years in between, it was like watching it for the first time. I am really trying to watch the older movies (90s and 00s). It’s a good movie the importance of faith and family There are also some good inspirational quotes. However, it is definitely part realistic/true story and part fantasy. Some tough issues are covered like long-term family separation, a harrowing accident, what could happen to any famous person when the fame wanes, and hospitalization/diseases. For this reason, I only recommend it for adults and mature teenagers. Be prepares to have a discussion with your teenagers about these topics after the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Today, the 26th, I watched “All She Wants for Christmas” on Lifetime. I watched it because it is an old movie from 2006, and I don’t think I had ever seen it. It was a good movie with great acting. There is a lesson at the end. However, the premise of the movie is one we have seen before. CAUTION: It is a small town (surprise), and we are led to surmise that there are only two places to congregate at: the diner and the bar. Action takes place in both. They do drink in the bar, but it wasn’t a focus. There was a scene where the lead actress’ mom was seen alone at home drinking wine after work. Based on the plot, one could say she was drowning her sorrows, but I believe little or nothing was said about the drinking, and the scene was short. I didn’t think drinking was a focus or glamorized in this film. I just wanted people to be aware. This is coming from a Christian who doesn’t drink and doesn’t go to a bar unless they serve food.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Along with the comments above regarding “All She Wants for Christmas”, I also believe there is one mention of a wijj? board. They didn’t show a board or other similar items. Like I know we have been saying about lots of movies these days, of course, the story did not need this mention of the board or any alcohol. No movie does!

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net