Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Sunday, December 12, 2021

GAC Family Announces Special "When Hope Calls Christmas" Preview Show! SEE HERE:



GAC Family has announced a special presentation - a behind-the-scenes look at the new "When Hope Calls" this Sunday night!

Here is the message GAC Family shared on social media:

#GACfamilyTV has a special gift for all who love #WhenHopeCalls! πŸŽ„ Join us for an hour of behind-the-scenes video, actor and producer interviews, fan questions, and fun from the set of filming #WhenHopeCallsChristmas!

#HeartiesChrismasPresent airs Sunday, December 12, 10pmET/7pmPT, immediately following the premiere of #AChristmasStar!

I'm personally very excited to visit Brookfield once again with these beloved characters. As a strong believer in forgiveness and redemption, I'm very much looking forward to seeing Lori Loughlin return to TV as Abigail Stanton. And what better time than Christmas, the season of love! Jesus was born so we could all be forgiven of our sins.

See "When Hope Calls: Hearties Christmas Present"
(a special one hour behind-the-scenes preview show)
Sunday, December 12, 2021
at 10pm/9c. on GAC Family



"When Hope Calls Christmas"
Premieres Saturday December 18, 2021
at 8pm/7c. on GAC Family


After the premiere of "When Hope Calls Christmas" on Saturday night, December 18, 2021, GAC Family will air "The Chosen: The Wedding Gift." Depicting the life of Jesus, the faith-based series, "The Chosen," has become widely popular - with over 100 million views for Seasons 1 and 2.

"The Wedding Gift" is the fifth episode of the first season of "The Chosen." (It's original air date was: November 26, 2019.) In this episode, according to the-chosen.fandom.com: "Nicodemus interrogates John the Baptizer while Jesus and his students make their way to a wedding celebration in Cana. When the wine runs low, Mary asks her son to intervene on behalf of the bridegroom's family.

Hope you will look forward to these programs as much as I am. It's nice to finally see a program that centers around Jesus - the true meaning of the season!

As I end this post, I also want to mention how heartbreaking it has been to hear the stories of devastation from the storms that struck across our nation. My heart and prayers go out to the victims, their families, and the rescue workers. Lord be with them all and give them strength.

God bless us, everyone... Net


10 comments:

  1. Net, do you think you could try to contact GAC on behalf of all those with verizon who can't watch GAC family? I sent them a message awhile ago and they told me to contact verizon, which I did. But I don't think they will listen to one random customer. So I sent another message to GAC asking if they can try and negotiate something. Do you think you can ask them to try and figure something out since so many of the visitors here on this site have verizon and can't watch these good shows and movies? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yes... I would be happy to ask for you! I have seen others who have Verizon ask about getting GAC Family on Facebook. I know they are trying their best at GAC to make it available to as many viewers as possible. They typically ask their followers to contact their provider and request it. I do believe it probably does make a difference. If I were you, I would also contact Verizon publicly on their Facebook or Twitter page. Hopefully, as the station grows more customers will request it and cable providers will offer it.

      Delete
    2. I, too, have Verizon. They've been quite uncooperative in the past with other channels that I've called and written to them about; here's hoping all of us contacting them this time will make a difference! (They've also just recently deleted BYU-TV from my channel lineup. Ugh, I'm thinking it's time to switch to Dish.)
      I have one of the top packages with Verizon and I'm able to get GAC Living but not GAC Family. I'm actually a bit disappointed in GAC because they kept advertising on "Living" plus on their website that "Christmas" movies would be shown on BOTH of their channels. I was able to watch that very first Christmas preview special with Cameron Matheson and I think maybe I was able to dvr the first movie. But after that, it all just dried up and I felt like GAC let me down with false advertising. In the beginning I even continued to set my dvr every Saturday night... but all I got was Beverly Hillbillies episodes. I contacted GAC through their website but didn't really hear back an acceptable response. However, I've recently stumbled upon the fact that they've started running the previous week's Christmas movies a week later on GAC Living at SIX p.m. instead of EIGHT p.m. I have no idea how long they've been doing that, but it would've been nice to let people know, even if it was Verizon's fault. I'm wondering how many rerun movies ran at 6pm and I missed taping them??!!?!
      ~~Jane

      Delete
    3. Jane, that sounds most frustrating. I don't have the GAC Living channel - so I haven't been keeping an eye on their guide. As for GAC Family, I've found that it is hard to get a look beyond a week or so. There is a new commercial with Jen Lilley in which she says they will air all of the new Christmas movies on GAC Family on Christmas day commercial free. I don't know if this will include GAC Living, too, but you might want to keep a look out, just in case.

      Delete
  2. Really looking forward to "When Hope Calls" and Lori's return.

    God Bless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. NET I have great respect and Appreciation for your Love for God ! and all your time and energy keeping us updated on all these channel programs for us to enjoy! A daunting undertaking for sure!!!
    Thank You for giving the PT as well as ET !!’ for GAC Family channel !!! Helpful too for UPTV as well! Also would really appreciate the Encore showing! that has occasionally been given!!!
    Wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas and blessed New Year πŸ’• Diane /west coast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Diane, Oh my goodness... what a sweet message! I wish I could give you a big hug! It is my greatest joy to share the love of Jesus!!! I'm so blessed to have such wonderful friends like you - who visit here and feel the same!

      I'm doing my best to keep up with ALL the Christmas programming this year. With the abundance of films, it's been even more challenging. Plus, I'm so thankful for all the reviews everyone takes time to share here. I'm glad you enjoy them, too!

      Merry Christmas and God's Blessings to you!!! Net

      Delete
  4. The Chosen: The Wedding Gift
    Season 1: Episodes 5

    In Cana, 26 AD, Mary helps her friend prepare for her son's wedding. Nicodemus interrogates the detained John the Baptizer concerning signs and wonders. Simon tells Eden that he will quit fishing to follow Jesus. Thomas (Joey Vahedi) and his business partner Ramah (Yasmine Al-Bustami) prepare wine for the wedding. Jesus and his students make their way to the wedding, while John the Baptizer explains his ministry and Jesus' ministry to Nicodemus. During the wedding, Thaddeus and Little James share how Jesus called them. Thomas and Ramah worry as the wine runs low. Mary immediately asks her son to intervene on behalf of the bridegroom's family and tells the servants to do everything Jesus says. Jesus instructs them to fill jars with water and they obey, yet Thomas expresses doubts. Jesus prays his readiness to his Father, turning the water into wine. When the wine is served, the master of the banquet exclaims it is the best he has ever tasted. Thomas and Ramah accept the invitation to join and meet Jesus in Samaria in 12 days.

    Scripture references: Luke 2:41-52, John 2:1-12

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope GAC pick up the movies from the Reel One Entertainment & Candlelight Media Group

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net