Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Monday, November 29, 2021

Get Swept Away... 30 NEW LIFETIME CHRISTMAS MOVIES in 30 DAYS!



Lifetime's BIG after Thanksgiving event is here! If you haven't gotten your fill of Christmas movies, yet, then you certainly will - with Lifetime's 30 All New Original Holiday Movies premiering in only 30 Days! That's right, that includes every night of the week - weeknights and weekends!

To be honest, some look okay to me, while others look really good, and then there are some, I will absolutely take a pass on. With 30, there are lots of choices and hopefully, some unique story-lines. And you can choose which ones look best to you!

I'm sharing the 4 airing this Monday to Thursday and I'll be including Friday's new premiere in my weekend post, but you can also check out the Lifetime Christmas movie guide *here* for the rest of December.


πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„




Welcome to the Christmas Family Reunion - November 29 at 8 p.m. ET/PT

starring Michelle Argyris, Alonzo B. Slater and Asia'h Epperson

Event planner Amy (Argyris) helps rising singer Tiffanie Christmas (Epperson) plan her holiday family reunion. Along the way Amy must navigate some challenging family dynamics, especially amongst Tiffanie's aunts as well as her own growing feelings for Tiffanie's cousin, Calvin (Slater). Will she be able to pull off an amazing Christmas family reunion? Vanessa Williams, Wendy Raquel Robinson, and Catherine Haena Kim co-star.


πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„




Saying Yes to Christmas - November 30 at 8 p.m. ET/PT

starring Erika Prevost and Romaine Waite

A magical Christmas wish makes a career-obsessed June (Prevost) say "Yes" to every invitation while she's home for the holidays. But when an old flame, Blake (Waite) joins her hectic schedule of Christmas activities, past feelings are reignited. June must choose between saying yes to her career and life in the city or to her heart in her hometown.


πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„







Match Made in Mistletoe - December 1 at 8 p.m. ET/PT

starring Natalie Lisinska and Damon Runyan

When talented interior designer Emily Barnes (Lisinska) is hired by a foreign embassy in DC to decorate for their annual holiday charity ball, the newly appointed ambassador Magnus Andersson's (Runyan) "minimalist" approach creates a roadblock between them. As Emily's undeniable love for the holiday season begins to thaw his heart, an unexpected romance begins between the two.


πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„







A Christmas Village Romance - December 2 at 8 p.m. ET/PT

starring Jake Epstein, Jeni Ross and Oliver Renaud

When romance novelist Diana (Ross) learns that Maple Creek, a charming pioneer village, is struggling to stay afloat, she uses her notoriety to help generate interest in the town by sponsoring a Christmas gala. Diana rallies her family and friends to pitch in, but she's challenged at every turn by the village blacksmith and town historian, Carter (Epstein). Sparks fly as the two must work together to save the village in time for Christmas. But when her gorgeous cover model and secret crush, Greg (Renaud), surprises Diana the night before the big Christmas gala, she's torn on who to choose and must take a page out of her novels to figure out her true happily ever after.


πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„



Hope you find some movies to enjoy this week! I'm looking forward to Match Made in Mistletoe and A Christmas Village Romance, which stars Jeni Ross from Christmas Jars! Hopefully, they both end up being good ones!

*Please note- I have NOT pre-screened these NEW Christmas movies listed above. If you happen to watch one of the new Christmas movies this week and want to share whether or not it is a family friendly movie, please stop back by and leave a review.

Joyous Blessings and Merry Christmas!!! Net





24 comments:

  1. Hi Net,
    Can you tell us which ones of the Lifetime movies look the best to you? So far, I have only watched GAC, UP and Hallmark movies (I've skipped some Hallmark movies this year, as some of them have become
    too "woke" for me).

    Thanks and God Bless,
    Ken

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ken, I can only recommend two that have aired, so far... "Reba McEntire's Christmas in Tune" and "Miracle in Motor City."

      I haven't watched the Reba movie, yet, but I have heard it is really good and "Miracle in Motor City," I have watched and can tell you it is a beautiful story that actually includes faith. In fact, Tia Mowry quotes a scripture and the movie includes the Nativity and a beautiful story about foster-parenting.

      I saw only some of "Dancing Through the Snow" and it looked sweet, based on what I saw, but I didn't get the chance to finish it.

      As for the others, I've seen bits and pieces of some of them and none of them personally drew me in. Plus, based on reviews, I am skipping some of the others, too.

      It's hard to tell if others coming up will be good or not. Some look interesting, but we, unfortunately, won't know until they air.

      Be sure to check out reviews here:
      https://itsawonderfulmovie.blogspot.com/2021/10/which-2021-christmas-movies-made-its.html

      Delete
  2. What is your favorite movie by the following fill in the blank Time For_ To Come Home for Christmas between Me You Us or Them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chris, Time for ME to Come Home for Christmas

      The first one is my personal favorite; however, I haven't seen the new one, yet. Maybe I would love it just as much!?!?! :)

      Do you have a favorite?

      Delete
    2. My favorite is Time for Us to Come Home for Christmas.

      Delete
  3. Watched 5 More Minutes last night. Very family friendly. Dealing with loss at this time of year touches all of us in different ways. I think an earlier comment mentions a fantasy element that was used in a good way I thought. In some ways it reminded me of 2002s A Christmas Visitor with William DeVane and the 2004s Angel in the Family with Meredith Baxter and Ronny cox. (I think these were the titles). They also had elements of wanting more time to get closure that used supernatural means.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JoCo, What a wonderful review. Christmas can be such a difficult time for those missing loved ones. I know just you mean. Also, I appreciate you including the movie comparison.

      Your review has been posted to the Movie Review page here:
      https://itsawonderfulmovie.blogspot.com/2021/10/which-2021-christmas-movies-made-its.html


      Delete
    2. Yes that is true My Mother passed away in late September.

      Delete
    3. Oh, Chris, I'm so very, very sorry for your loss. I'm sure you are treasuring your memories, especially now at Christmastime. My heart goes out to you, honey.

      Delete
  4. I missed the Motown one and it keeps saying I need HDTV to watch it when I pick the standard one! I guess I have to wait until it comes on again! :(

    Misty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Misty, if you have a cable subscription and decent internet, you can watch all the new Lifetime movies (beginning the day after they premiere) here: https://www.mylifetime.com/videos/movies
      They also have other, older movies available to stream free both at that link, and also at Lifetime's YouTube account, here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvAOsBfvt4jCeYYwKlaQtCAlmX9VOTt99

      Merry Christmas!
      ~Alicia

      Delete
    2. Misty - "Miracle in Motor City" is a really good movie. I just loved all of the faith elements, plus the foster-parent story and Nativity.

      I sure hope you can catch one of the encore showings...

      Sat, Dec 04
      6:00 PM

      Wed, Dec 08
      10:03 PM

      Thu, Dec 09
      2:04 AM

      Delete
    3. Alicia, Thank you for sharing those links for the Lifetime movies! I am definitely going to try that! :)

      Delete
    4. Of course--glad to help, Net! I'm definitely loving the flexibility of watching when I want without having to search tv schedules, especially with soooo many movies to choose from. Enjoy!

      Delete
    5. Thanks for the advice and next movie times, Net and Alicia!

      Misty

      Delete
  5. This is my first movie review here, but I have been reading your reviews and comments all fall and enjoy your blog so much. I watched Miracle in Motor City and it is totally family friendly. There is so much to enjoy about this movie and it will be a keeper for me. The story is sweet and warm, Tia Mowry and Mark Taylor have good chemistry, and the little girl is lovely. But what really makes the movie special is their open expression of faith and love. They quote the Bible, tell the story of the Nativity, and show Christian faith and love in action. Every character is memorable, even those we meet for only a few minutes. There is lots of good music and you get a little tour of Motown history. And Smokey Robinson adds a special surprise as well, but I will stop there to avoid any spoilers. This is my favorite movie so far this season. After being disappointed by the content of several movies this season, this was a lovely surprise. Meanwhile, thanks for your blog and to all of the people who leave reviews.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deborah, What a lovely, heartfelt review! I hope you share more often. I just love the detail you shared. I, too, was taken by surprise at all the beautiful moments of faith sprinkled throughout this movie - I'm so glad it touched you, too!

      I'm sure many will seek out to watch this movie after reading your delightful review.

      Lifetime sometimes surprises us and this one is definitely one-to-watch with the true meaning of Christmas!

      Thank you, Deborah, for sharing your first review here! Merry Christmas and Blessings to you!!!

      Delete
    2. I am so sorry I missed the movie! OnDemand is goofy and won't let me watch it! Hope to catch it soon.

      Misty

      Delete
  6. Just watched Match Made in Mistletoe. Par for the course, Lifetime throws in a Same sex couple at the end for no good reason. Totally messes up an otherwise decent, if not outstanding movie. Viewer be aware.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JoCo, I so appreciate you sharing this information. I was really looking forward to that one. I'm so disappointed again.

      Your review has been posted to the Movie Review page here:
      https://itsawonderfulmovie.blogspot.com/2021/10/which-2021-christmas-movies-made-its.html

      Delete
  7. I hope I get to see a few of these

    ReplyDelete
  8. Secretly Santa has a female couple in it.

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net