Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Friday, November 19, 2021

πŸŽ„11 All New CHRISTMAS MOVIES This Weekend and A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving too!



Happy Weekend before Thanksgiving! I know many of us are already in full preparation for the big day, as some may be hosting or traveling to be with loved ones. The ladies in my family have been making lists and discussing what we will serve this year, and a few requests have already come in, as well. It's always nice to make the traditional dishes everyone loves, but more importantly, this is a special time to prepare our hearts for this busy season and meaningful holiday celebration. My faith teaches me that this is a season to give and serve others and be thankful for all of our blessings.

Due to higher costs this year, I know it's going to be even harder for those less fortunate to have the same sort of meal or travel. If you can give back, please look for a charity organization or shelter in your area to donate to. It always blesses me to do this.

This Sunday night, be sure to gather everyone for "A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving," as it airs on TV, and if you have the DVD, be sure to watch The Mayflower Voyagers, too, which tells the true story of the first Thanksgiving. It's sad this part is no longer aired on TV - since it is such an important history lesson about the Pilgrims and the hardships they endured as they made their voyage to America.

In addition to Charlie Brown airing on TV, there are 11 NEW Christmas Movie Premieres this weekend. See details on each of them below...



Friday, November 19, 2021:




During the Seaside Noel celebrations, Christina learns of a developer who is planning to tear down the wharf that is home to her toy store. Tensions rise as she falls for the developer's son, Andy.

Nantucket Noel premieres
Friday, November 19, 2021
at 8pm/7c. on the Hallmark Channel



πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„




Friday, November 19, 2021:



Michael Foster (Colin Lawrence) is a firefighter and devoted single father to 8- year-old Lily (Bianca Lawrence), an aspiring ballerina. After a video goes viral of Michael and Lily doing an adorable ballet routine, Michael becomes the most eligible bachelor, as women everywhere want to date this adorable Dad. However, the only woman Michael has eyes for is Lily's ballet teacher, Olivia (McCord). Will Michael be able to dance his way into Olivia's heart?

Friday, November 19, 2021
at 8pm/7c. on Lifetime


πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„




Saturday, November 20, 2021:


Waitress and animal lover, Molly Bishop is desperate for a holiday miracle. Broke and needing major car repairs, she's counting on a big career opportunity to come through before the holidays - without using her family's name to get there. But when handsome cafe regular and do-gooder Aiden Ford starts to meddle in her life, Molly will have to figure out if it's too much or just the holiday miracle she needed.

Saturday, November 20, 2021
at 7pm/6c. on UPtv



πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„



Saturday, November 20, 2021:




To capture the holiday spirit, Jaime anonymously gives gifts to those in need. Word spreads and people in town wonder who this "Secret Santa" is. She remains anonymous and meets Scott. Jamie tries to keep her secret and pursue a new romance.

Saturday, November 20, 2021
at 8pm/7c. on GAC Family



πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„




Saturday, November 20, 2021:


Emma (Antonini) is a talented designer who finds herself too busy to return home for the holidays after her work catches the eye of design guru Kate Marguiles (Sy), much to her father, Tom's (Poch-Goldin) dismay. When her ex-boyfriend and childhood best friend Aaron (Xavier) returns home after active military duty, he makes it his mission to get her home to celebrate their Christmas traditions.

Saturday, November 20, 2021
at 8pm/7c. on Lifetime



πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„



Saturday, November 20, 2021:




During the Christmas season, Megan and her father-figure Frank head out on a road trip to find his long-lost love. Along the way, Megan finds the love of her own life.

Saturday, November 20, 2021
at 8pm/7c. on the Hallmark Channel



πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„




Saturday, November 20, 2021:




Inspired by Scotty McCreery's song, "Five More Minutes,” a woman’s Christmas wish is answered in unexpected ways when her late grandfather’s journal turns up and reveals an untold romance.

Saturday, November 20, 2021
at 10pm/9c. on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries



πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„



Sunday, November 21, 2021:


Eve, A Christmas loving professional wish granter, takes on the task of decorating the high-end condo for a reclusive writer who is spending the holidays out of town. But when the handsome writer turns out to be home for the holidays after all, Eve will have to pull out all her tricks to make him fall in love with Christmas all over again – and maybe find romance along the way.

Sunday, November 21, 2021
at 7pm/6c. on UPtv



πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„



Sunday, November 21, 2021:



Click here for A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving on DVD.
 
Turkey, cranberries, pumpkin pie…and the Peanuts gang to share them with. This is going to be the greatest Thanksgiving ever! The fun begins when Peppermint Patty invites herself and her pals to Charlie Brown’s house for a REALLY big turkey party. Good grief! All our hero can cook is cold cereal and maybe toast. Is Charlie Brown doomed? Not when Linus, Snoopy and Woodstock chip in to save the (Thanksgiving) Day. With such good friends, Charlie Brown – and all of us – has so many reasons to be thankful.


Sunday, November 21, 2021
on PBS at 7:30pm/6:30c.
(Check your local PBS station - just to be sure on time!)



πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„




Sunday, November 21, 2021:


Rated: TV-PG D,L
(Note: they are cautioning dialogue and language for this movie)


After a fight with her husband (Paul O'Brien, Home & Away, Neighbors), a tightly wound wife (Justine Kacir, Home & Away) follows him to his hometown of Sydney, Australia, in hopes of saving their marriage. Tracking him down proves complicated, and she must rely on an Aboriginal tour guide and a social media influencer ride-share driver to help - all just days before Christmas.

Sunday, November 21, 2021
at 8pm/7c. on ION



πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„



Sunday, November 21, 2021:


Mira Varma (Sharma) takes pride in her family's business of making fruitcakes, despite the decline in its popularity of once being America's most-gifted holiday confection. When Mira's parents decide to hire Brady Phillips (Dion Johnstone) and his high-powered marketing company to boost sales for the holidays, Mira must fight to hold onto the heart of the company she loves so much.

Sunday, November 21, 2021
at 8pm/7c. on Lifetime



πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„




Sunday, November 21, 2021:




In "A Kiss Before Christmas," real estate development executive Ethan Holt (Denton) is a married father with two teens. On Christmas Eve, he is disappointed to learn he’s losing out on a promotion and laments that his “nice guy” way of doing business has held him back in his career. Thanks to some Christmas magic, Ethan’s casual wish that his life had taken a different course becomes reality. He wakes up the next morning and is shocked to find everything is different – he isn’t married to Joyce (Hatcher), he doesn’t have two teenaged kids, and he’s CEO of his company. Joyce is the key to Ethan being able to reclaim his original life and the family he loves; he must convince her that their happily-ever-after is waiting for them — and he only has until Christmas Day.

Sunday, November 21, 2021
at 8pm/7c. on the Hallmark Channel



πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„



I hope you enjoy some wonderful, festive Christmas movies this weekend. Is there any one (or more) that you are looking forward to seeing in particular? I'm planning to see "Nantucket Noel," "A Kindhearted Christmas," "A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving" and anything I can possibly squeeze in! Please share your picks in comments below.

*Please note- I have NOT pre-screened these NEW Christmas movies listed above. If you happen to watch one of the new Christmas movies this week and want to share whether or not it is a family friendly movie, please stop back by and leave a comment. I know everyone here would be grateful to know any information you are willing to share.

See the 2021 Christmas Movie Review page - *here*!

You can also check out the Christmas TV Movie Schedule - *here*, which includes NEW Christmas Movie Premieres.

Joyous Thanksgiving & Christmas Blessings, Net




SHINING HIS LIGHT:

"It is more blessed to give
than to receive."
– Acts 20:35


46 comments:

  1. In some ways I hate this time of year for movies - you just can't keep up with them!

    We will eventually watch most of them (the ones with in-your face same-sex relationships are out) but now do not tend to watch themm live but pick and choose when to watch.

    I think the Mistletoe & Molly movie looks as if it might be entertaining and I'm looking forward to seeing how Laura Vandervoort and Niall Matter combine in A Christmas Together With You.

    I'm a fan of Nikki Deloach but the blurb for Five More Minutes doesn't really tell much and I don't know what to expect here - it mightn't be a normal Hallmark movie.

    Christmas Down Under sounds as if it might be a bit different but that could be good or bad! - Florence

    ReplyDelete
  2. The movie that I am most excited for this weekend is A Christmas Together with You. The plot seems really unique and Naill Matter is one of my favorite Hall Star. Im really not that excited for Nantucket Noel as I feel that plot gets done soo darn much. A kiss before christmas seems fun, but Im really not that excited for it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!

    Not watching 5 more minutes, i am over nikki deloach and a grandmother passed away story and now its her grandfather, same old same old. And I was very disappointed in her last movie Taking the Reins.

    Watching Kind Hearted Christmas for sure. Like Nantucket Noel. A Kiss Before Christmas might be the one I am most excited for. It looks like A Dream of Christmas even down to him seeing her has a shiny car instead of old car, but it looks like it will also be somewhat funny and I kind of like the movies that help someone appreciate the life they have when they may be taking it for granted. Mistletoe and Molly is looking good to me now too, but the rest, blah and no.

    Hope everyone has a great weekend.

    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. 11 new movies!! Seriously feeling overloaded now. I have movies on my dvr from last wk I haven't watched.

    I like your picks Net plus A Christmas Together With You and A Kiss Before Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This year, I have not been able to watch the movies during the weekends. Thankfully, I have a DVR. My top three picks are the movies with Jennie Garth, Nikki DeLoach and Teri Hatcher. If I have more space, I'll record the UPTV movies and the other Hallmark movies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ended up recording quite a few movies. I watched Nantucket Noel, A Kindhearted Christmas and Five More Minutes. They were family friendly. I would watch A Kindhearted Christmas and Five More Minutes again. I really like David Hayden-Jones. I had to grab tissues for that last movie.

      Delete
    2. Mary - I so appreciate you stopping by again and sharing these wonderful reviews with us! Good to know you enjoyed both A Kindhearted Christmas and Five More Minutes - plus both movies, and Nantucket Noel, are family friendly!

      I shared your reviews on the main Christmas Movie Review page here:
      https://itsawonderfulmovie.blogspot.com/2021/10/which-2021-christmas-movies-made-its.html

      Thank you... Blessings and Happy Thanksgiving!!! :)

      Delete
  6. Thanks so much, Net. I for sure will be watching A Kind hearted Christmas! I have been enjoying the movies on GAC. I even bought the Christmas box!

    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am confused how could A Kind Hearted Christmas be on Hallmark Channel at 8:00p.m. on Saturday when A Christmas Together With You is on Hallmark Channel at 8:00p.m. on Saturday?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chris, "A Kindhearted Christmas" is on GAC Family. Thank you for catching my error; I have the information corrected above.

      Hope you'll be able to watch! :)

      Delete
  8. I like the poster for Nantucket Noel, and being a New Englander, I might catch that. Don't have GAC, but if I did, I'd absolutely watch A Kindhearted Christmas. No real standouts for me and the James Denton movie has been done before in A Family Thanksgiving, and one with Lacey Chabert--I think it was A Family for Christmas. At least this time it's from a male's POV. Happy Thanksgiving to all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Savvy Girl, the movie A Kiss Before Christmas most reminded me of is Nikki Deloach A Dream of Christmas. They even have the same lines like her and her assistant talking about her being the boss and her saying she has a flashy car (cant remember what). it looked like they took the exact same lines from that movie and had James Denton say it.

      Sabrina

      Delete
  9. Paramount plus also did Candy Coated Christmas with the pioneer women.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry meant discovery plus.

      Delete
  10. so many wonderful movies to watch.

    d

    ReplyDelete
  11. I went back on my word and watched Nantucket Noel because of Trevor Donovan. Trevor is a favorite! Thrilled to tell you this movie is family friendly and enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kitkat! That is great news! I wanted to watch, but I had family plans and couldn't. I did record it, so now I can look forward to watching it sometime. By the way, Trevor is a favorite of mine, too - I just love him in "USS Christmas" and "Nostalgic Christmas," etc...

      Your review has been posted to the Movie Review page here:
      https://itsawonderfulmovie.blogspot.com/2021/10/which-2021-christmas-movies-made-its.html

      Delete
    2. Kitkat, I know what you mean! And thanks for the family friendly info. Very helpful. I told myself I was finished with Hallmark, but maybe I'll stick with my favorite actors. Trevor is definitely one of them and I've never been disappointed by his films.

      I don't have cable, so hopefully Nantucket Noel will be on YouTube soon or I can wait till it's on DVD.
      Really enjoyed USS Christmas, and a couple of his Amish films.

      And Net, I hope one day he joins the WCTH family. :) Especially since Carson left. I feel he would be a man of high character.

      Also, I wanted to thank you both for praying for my dad. I am happy to say that he is doing better, praise God. He's been feeling tired now and then because of the medication, but overall pretty good. My mom also has him walking every evening on the treadmill and a healthy food plan (and everyone in the house is eating the same ;) We will find out in January if his heart has regained strength. In Oct. it was only 25% after the stent.
      We have a lot to be grateful for and Christ is so good to us. Hope you both have a wonderful Thanksgiving and God Bless❤

      Delete
    3. Abigail, so happy for the good news about your dad! I pray he will continue to improve and be 100% soon.

      Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family Abigail. God is so good! You blessed me with this update.

      Delete
    4. Abigail,

      I'm so happy to hear your wonderful family news. It sounds like you are all doing your best to encourage and take care of your dad. That is truly a gift in itself. I'm so glad you all have so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving.

      Also, I must add in - Trevor is one of my dear favorites, too, and I'm most thrilled he will be working with GAC Family soon!

      A most Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving to you and your precious family!!! God bless you all!!! :)

      Delete
  12. Glad to hear Nantucket Noel is family friendly! I was so hoping with Trevor Donovan it would be. I’m most looking forward to A Kindhearted Christmas. And the movie with Niall Matter. Love him!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Like kitkat already said, Nantucket Noel is family-friendly!! I personally didn't really like it, but that's just my opinion. Still enjoyed it for the fact that it was friendly, but probably won't watch again. I really hope someone else enjoys this family Christmas movie though!! -brother in Christ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. brother in Christ - I appreciate you sharing that. We all like different things, but always good to hear a movie is family friendly! :)

      Happy Thanksgiving to you!!! God bless!!!

      Delete
    2. Yes, we definitely all like different things, but I think that is good. Yes, Family friendly is always great to hear. I was hopeful it would be, with Trevor in it, he is cool. Thankfully he didn't let me down :) I'm looking forward to his GAC one with Merritt Patterson in it.

      Happy Thanksgiving to you too Net! I pray y'all have a wonderful day together, being able to be with family is very special! We won't be able to be with extended family, they all live several hours from us. But we are with dear Christian friends that are like family, so it has been nice!
      -brother in Christ
      P.s. I tried to comment right here yesterday, but my internet went out so when I posted there was an error. I don't know if it went through or not. So if you get 2 similar comments by me, I'm sorry lol

      Delete
  14. Joyce in CarolinaSunday, November 21, 2021

    Happy to say A Christmas Together With You is family friendly. It's a little slow getting started, but it gets better as the story unveils. The story line is different too. But still probably not one I would watch over and over.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Joyce in CarolinaSunday, November 21, 2021

    Oh my goodness! Not only is Five More Minutes family friendly it is soooo good! It's got a little mystery, lots of family love and honors our military too! This one is a keeper! Warning...have tissues close by!! Thank you Net and all who come here to write reviews for these movies! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joyce, Thank you for being the first to report news on both of these movies being family-friendly! I know how you love those heartwarming type movies, so it's good to hear Five More Minutes has all the feels!

      Thank you for saying how much you enjoy coming here and reading other's reviews. I'm so grateful for such a good friend like you!

      Blessings to you & Happy Thanksgiving!!!

      Delete
  16. I watched Five More Minutes this evening, no regrets!! It is family friendly and amazing!!! My personal opinion, the best one on movies and mysteries so far this year, and it might remain the best for the rest of the year too! One thing that surprised me in a very good way is it had a bit of a military theme which we haven't really seen this year like we used to, so that was wonderful!! I don't want to give anything away so I won't say anything else, but it is definitely a new favorite for me!!! It is a VERY special Christmas movie!! -brother in Christ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. brother in Christ - Wonderful to hear your great review for Five More Minutes! I'm also happy to hear there is a military story within this movie, as well. It's always nice to have a few surprises - glad this is a good one!

      Your review has been posted to the Movie Review page here:
      https://itsawonderfulmovie.blogspot.com/2021/10/which-2021-christmas-movies-made-its.html

      Delete
  17. I tried watching Nantucket Noel, it was just really boring, mostly cause it is the overdone plot of a big business is coming to a town to revitalize and the shop owners are upset. Old, overdone and hard to watch anymore. It was a great cast, but i watched the 1st hour, struggled thru it, and did not feel much chemistry with anyone on the movie to each other. The lady's shop is supposedly so busy but there was like nobody around any of the shops. Boring and old and not a fun subject to suffer thru.

    I did watch Snowed in for Christmas from last week. And while this plot is done a lot, the someone getting stuck somewhere cause of weather, this one was cute, loved the cast and their connections with each other, it was very family friendly, and gave me all kinds of warm feelings. Kayla Wallace is a gem, and it was a little different in that the parents she au paired for got stuck where they were. And she didn't want to leave the kids with Uncle Ethan who barely sees them cause he is so busy working all the time. It was a great movie of spending more time with family, and i just loved all the stuff they did on their lists to prepare for christmas.
    Only thing i didnt love, i mean you are a business man, you won the business it seemed, or at least run it, and out pops in the middle of the movie that he always wanted to be an artist. And ********Spoiler*******
    He moves to NY to supposedly work in the NY office and pursue art. Is art really a career that you dont do for like 15 years or so, and then just pick back up? as a career?? thats all I wonder. That plot has been in many of these kinds of movies and I just don't believe in this case, the business man he was that he had any time at all to even pick up a paint brush. I dont know. But the movie was really wonderful.

    Hoping to hear good stuff on A Kiss Before Christmas and will watch soon. Didnt even record 5 more mins or the christmas alone together with you, just didnt look that great. maybe i will catch one day and enjoy.

    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sabrina, Thank you, my friend, for both of these sincere reviews for "Nantucket Noel" and "Snowed in for Christmas."

      It's good to hear what you liked and what you didn't. Sometimes, I like a particular actor or actress, but I'm not fond of who they are paired with. That happens a lot, it seems.

      So glad you liked Kayla Wallace in "Snowed in for Christmas" - those previews all looked so cute. I think it looks like one of the best new movies on UPtv.

      Thank you for sharing with us on this busy holiday week! Blessings to you & Happy Thanksgiving!!!

      Delete
  18. Hi, Net! Well, only because of Trevor Donovan, I did watch Nantucket Noel. Thanks to all your posters here for letting us know it was family friendly. That said, the storyline was the usual "I'm going to lose my family business because of the big bad developer." And once again, the main characters won the contest (sorry for any spoiler!). I might be a stickler, but the Nantucket landscape doesn't have green leaves at Christmas time, and I wish HM would pay more attention to details like that. I found it strange to find another boat parade as well (Christmas Sail). I did like Trevor's father portrayal and he does that very well, but I felt he and the female lead lacked chemistry, and that their love blossomed like that in just a few days before Christmas was kind of improbable as well. I have to also say that i did find what the little girl did in the first scene out of character for a HM Christmas movie, but I guess that's the norm for HM now. That said, it was predictable, but Trevor, and the actors who portrayed his father and his father's significant other, saved it for me.
    Thanks, Net and Happy Thanksgiving week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Savvy Girl, Thank you so much for sharing your honest take of "Nantucket Noel." The failing business story is one that is certainly over-done. This movie is definitely receiving mixed reviews, although it seems to be unanimous that everyone loved Trevor!!!

      I shared your review on the main review page:
      https://itsawonderfulmovie.blogspot.com/2021/10/which-2021-christmas-movies-made-its.html

      Blessings to you, my friend, and a very Happy Thanksgiving!!! :)

      Delete
  19. I watched 3 movies this weekend plus A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving. Since I have already commented on Nantucket Noel, I will go to the other two. A Kindhearted Christmas did not disappoint. I will watch this again.

    A Kiss Before Christmas is family friendly, and I really enjoyed this movie. James Denton and Terri Hatcher are good together, plus I loved the story. Another keeper for me.

    The stories have been told before in both of these movies, but I never tire of seeing good deeds and life changing things happen. When you leave a movie feeling happiness and joy, it is a good thing. That is how I felt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kitkat, That is exactly how I feel about movies, too... I much prefer to watch something that is lighthearted and makes me feel good inside. So good to hear both of these movies made you feel that way and filled you with the Christmas spirit!

      So glad you are a part of this *It's a Wonderful Movie* family! God bless you, dear friend, and a very Happy Thanksgiving!!!

      Delete
  20. You Make Me Feel Like Christmas has female same gender attraction

    ReplyDelete
  21. "A Kiss Before Christmas" is family-friendly, and I liked it very much. One of my favorites so far. James Denton and Teri Hatcher were great in their roles and great together. Stories from a male character's point of view seem to be rare on Hallmark, so I enjoyed that aspect of it. I love this type of "It's a Wonderful Life" story, even if it has been done many times before, and this one did not disappoint.

    "Five More Minutes" is also family-friendly, but I'm not sure what to make of the story. I'm still trying to decide if I liked it or not. On one hand, there were some touching things about the story, and I like David Haydn-Jones. On the other hand, there wasn't enough of David Haydn-Jones' character, and I found an aspect of the story (I'm trying not to spoil anything) a little too unbelievable or odd for me, even though I usually love stories that have a fantastical element to them. I also saw the "twist" coming from the beginning, so it wasn't a big surprise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy Lama - I'm so happy to hear this news on "A Kiss Before Christmas" and "Five More Minutes" !!!

      I'm especially looking forward to watching "A Kiss Before Christmas," since I've been a fan of Teri Hatcher since her days on "Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman" with Dean Cain. They were always so cute together.

      Thank you for taking the time to share these fantastic reviews with us! Your reviews have made me very interested to watch both.

      I hope you have a very Blessed and Happy Thanksgiving!

      Delete
    2. I loved Teri Hatcher and Dean Cain on that show too! It's still my favorite of the Superman shows and movies. I hope you enjoy "A Kiss Before Christmas" as much as I did!

      Delete
  22. I just want to share my impressions of Five More Minutes. It was was such a wonderful and touching story. One of the best. Watching it was such a joyful experience for me, I felt so warm and happy.
    I like Nikky Deloach, she was just amazing in this movie, her emotions were real. And thank Scotty Mccreery for such a wonderful song, which was the inspiration for this movie. It is indeed a very beautiful song.
    This movie will become a Hallmark classic, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Did you watch it? Did you like it?

    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  24. I only watched A Kind Hearted Christmas and it was pretty good. IMO, you would have to be out of it not to know who was the Secret Santa was to build a news story around it, but it was still enjoyable. Great Christmas theme and great chemistry with all the cast.

    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  25. I watched A Christmas Together With You thanks to good reviews here, thank you everyone! I really enjoyed it! I've never seen Laura Vandervoort before, but her and Niall were very very good together. I do wish they had a little more screen time together, but then Frank's story of finding his lost love would have to be cut short, and i REALLY enjoyed that, especially the way they incorporated the song I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm, love that song! altogether i really enjoyed this Christmas movie!! -brother in Christ

    ReplyDelete
  26. A Kindhearted Christmas is such a good, sweet and inspiring movie. It is all about kindness and love. It inspires you to do some good things for other people, show them that they matter, and they are not alone in this world. I love Gac movies, they have something special about them.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Just finished watching Hallmark Five More Minutes. It reminded me of the old Hallmark Christmas movies. Great movie, Great family theme. I was putting off watching this movie because Hallmark disappointed me so much this year.

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net