Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Jill Wagner and Nick Bateman join GAC Family in "A Christmas Miracle for Daisy!" πŸŽ„⛄



GAC MEDIA PRESS RELEASE:

JILL WAGNER AND NICK BATEMAN
STAR IN “A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE FOR DAISY”(WT)
SET TO PREMIERE DECEMBER 11
EXCLUSIVELY ON GAC FAMILY

NEW YORK, NY – October 5, 2021 – GAC Family today announced Jill Wagner (“Mystery 101,” “Christmas in Evergreen”) and Nick Bateman (“Gambit: Playing for Keeps,” “A Brush with Love”) will star in a GAC Family original movie “A Christmas Miracle for Daisy”(wt). The new holiday movie premieres December 11 at 8pm ET/PT as part of GAC Family’s “Great American Christmas” franchise.

In “A Christmas Miracle for Daisy,” Whitney Alder (Wagner) owns interior design firm Marietta Designs, which she runs with her friend Andi (Tegan Moss, “Aurora Teagarden Mysteries”) in the small town of Marietta, Montana. Whitney is designing Santa’s float for the annual Marietta Christmas Parade when a potential job opportunity comes her way: the full redesign of a landmark home by Christmas Eve. Despite the challenge, Whitney and Andi sign onto the job - only to discover the home’s new owner is Whitney’s ex-boyfriend, Connor Sheenan (Bateman), who has moved to town from Los Angeles with his bright-eyed, young daughter, Daisy (Rubi Tupper). Connor had no intention of becoming a family man, but when his goddaughter is orphaned, he adopts her and commits to becoming a devoted single dad. More than anything, Daisy wishes for a mom to complete her picture-perfect family, and no prospect is as perfect as Whitney. Tall order, but Christmas is a time for miracles.

“A Christmas Miracle for Daisy” is Executive Produced by Brad Krevoy, Amanda Phillips, Eric Jarboe, Vince Balzano, Jill Wagner, Susie Belzberg Krevoy, and Mike Rohl. Supervising Producers are Anthony Epp, Jonathan Shore, and Michael Shepherd. Producer is Donald Munroe. Associate Producer is Rob Grant. Mike Rohl directs from the original teleplay by J.B. White which is adapted from Jane Porter’s novel, A Christmas Miracle for Daisy.

GAC Family (formerly Great American Country) launched on September 27 under the tagline “Stories Well Told” and features family-friendly, holiday-themed movies and series that celebrate American culture, lifestyle and heritage.


-------------END of PRESS RELEASE-------------

πŸŽ„⛄πŸŽ„⛄πŸŽ„⛄πŸŽ„⛄πŸŽ„⛄πŸŽ„⛄πŸŽ„


I am so delighted Jill Wagner is joining GAC Family this Christmas! I hope this is just the beginning of many more new movies with her on their network. As for “A Christmas Miracle for Daisy,” I think she and Nick Bateman sound like a good pairing and this story sounds especially heartwarming.

A fun side note: Daisy just happens to be the name of Jill's newborn baby girl.

What do you think of this Christmas news? Please share in comments below..
.

Joyous Blessings! Net


Jill Wagner Christmas movies on DVD:
(click on DVD covers below for details at Amazon...)




15 comments:

  1. Joyce in CarolinaTuesday, October 05, 2021

    This would be great if I had GAC!! I will have to upgrade on DirecTV. I do hope Jill will not leave Mystery 101. At least do one more after that horrible ending to Deadly History! I think GAC is going to give Hallmark a run for their money and I'm glad!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My goodness, I hadn't thought of that - it would be terrible if Mystery 101 wasn't continued after that cliff-hanger ending.

      Mind you I wouldn't be surprised at anything Hallmark did now - Florence

      Delete
  2. I'm so happy about this. I've known about this for a bit, but I wasn't able to share. Loved Jane's book, too.

    denise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, Denise! I've been waiting & waiting until it was official to share, and now I'm so glad it is!

      I think it was quite a surprise to those who thought Jill was filming this Christmas movie for Hallmark.

      Delete
  3. So very excited for this. I saw Debbie and Cameron also posted something saying its the beginning and maybe makes everyone wonder if they will be doing a daytime show together on the GAC Network. I hope it is true. I am surely supporting this network, and hoping for much success for them.

    It would be nice to see them scale back christmas movies in the upcoming years, and not try and make 40 new movies, but do what hallmark did back when they only had 20 new christmas movies. cause those 20 were pretty good too. Wishing this channel a lot of success although it seems like others out there are trying to paint it in a bad light. So happy to have Jen Lilley, Jill, Michael Damien, Christie Wil Wolf, and many more on this channel.

    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Sabrina! I was also thinking about the number of movies. Since GAC Family is doing a reasonable amount, I will be watching all of them. As for Hallmark and Lifetime, this year I will be carefully picking and choosing. In the past, I would never dream of missing one, but now I feel quite differently.

      Also... I totally agree - it's wonderful to see so many familiar and talented people working now for GAC Family. I also noticed Jill Wagner is one of the producers over her movie. Perhaps, some actors are being given opportunities here that they weren't at Hallmark. Whatever the case, I'm excited, too!!! Looking forward to seeing what GAC Family's programming lineup will be on October 15th!

      Delete
  4. This very interesting news about Jill Wagner -didn't expect her to "desert" Hallmark.

    Don't know about this pairing - I'm pretty sure Nick Bateman has acted in some not-so-family friendly movies in the past - Florence

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I'm really hoping GAC Family will be available on Mediacom soon, because these movies they're offering look like they're going to be great!

    ~Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cool that the name of this movie also happens to be the name of Jill's baby girl. Is that a coincidence?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have enjoyed Jill Wagner's movies so this is welcome news! I'm looking forward to watching all the Christmas movies (and other movies) on GAC Family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How do you go about getting GAC's new channels? Spectrum is not carrying it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A friend of mine has Spectrum and she wasn't getting GAC Family before, but she had to call and get her package upgraded to get it. There was an additional monthly cost, but she said it was worth it for her.

      Delete
  9. So happy hope all my favorite stars come over to GAC with what Hallmark has become. I'm glad I have the channel in my lineup!! Jill is one of my favorites!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love Jill Wagner. Was looking for her on Hallmark. I'm loving this channel though. Please continue mystery 101 though. I still like to see Jill and Polaha act together.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Was trying to watch the movie Kiss The Cook on upstv. Could not believe it had a same-sex marriage scene.

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net