Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Friday, August 6, 2021

Latest Hallmark DVD Releases... including Christmas with Lacey Chabert & Candace Cameron Bure and Rom-Coms with Jen Lilley & Trevor Donovan! SEE HERE:




Thought I would share today some of the latest Hallmark movies to be released on DVD at Amazon. Hope you find something special to add to your collection!


**********************************
*Please Note: As an Amazon affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases when you click on my links. Thank you for supporting It's a Wonderful Movie!
**********************************


Let's start with Christmas DVDs!







*****************








*****************








*****************








*****************








*****************








*****************








*****************








*****************



NOTE: Last I checked, ALL the movies listed below said currently unavailable, but this often changes quickly - so you'll have to click the links below to see if the one you like is available to order now.








*****************








*****************













*****************


It's fun to see the DVDs being released, especially Christmas, and I'm looking forward to sharing many more! I want to especially thank my friend, Janet, for all of her great DVD tips - bless you!

Still on my personal DVD wish list... Christmas Waltz, USS Christmas, One Royal Holiday and more, of course!

Which movies are you searching for? Please share in comments below...


Happy movie watching! Net



21 comments:

  1. Not sure how many of the new releases I'd buy. I'm hoping for One Royal Holiday, On the Twelfth Day of Christmas, Return to Christmas Creek, Christmas Bow, Christmas Ring, Christmas Doctor, Deliver by Christmas, Mingle All the Way, The Twelve Gifts of Christmas, and Love Always, Santa. Non Christmas: Love in Paradise and Thanksgiving House.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most of these are on my "wish" list too....hoping we see more of them soon!

      Delete
    2. What a great DVD wish list! Hope we see some of these titles on DVD, too!

      Delete
  2. I would like to buy The Christmas Doctor and maybe Christmas Tree Lane and maybe Holly and Ivy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent picks, Chris!

      "Holly & Ivy" is available on DVD now -
      see here: https://amzn.to/3rzjrC4

      Delete
  3. I am so happy that A Little Christmas Charm is finally on DVD. It was so romantic and had a pretty good mystery. But, I was hoping it would be on prime video! I also want Christmas Bow and Christmas Ring!

    Misty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Misty, Me too! I love all of your choices... hope we see many more soon!!! :)

      Delete
  4. They change the ttitle from I Spy Christmas to Santa stakeout

    Danica McKellar’s Christmas movies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually Santa Stake out is Tamera Mowry Housleys new Hallmark Christmas movie & Danica Mckellars new Hallmark Christmas movie is You, Me & Christmas Trees

      Delete
  5. Nice collections. I'm thinking the ones I'm waiting for won't be out till October, if I'm lucky.

    denise

    ReplyDelete
  6. To everyone....Net is right the 3-Film Collections first appear as non available. What I do is put them in my wish list (partially so that the "vendor" sees the interest and hopefully will keep putting more on Amazon. I check my wish list everyday and once they post the price I buy it immediately....they tend to go fast but I will say they also end up getting restocked....I don't like to wait so I snag as soon as I can. My hope is that many of us put these in our wish list and ViaVision keeps producing more of the 3-Film Collections especially! I am pretty excited that we are seeing so many of the 2020 Christmas movies coming out but hoping some of the older ones will be included too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you get credit Net if we put our favorites in a Wish list and buy later?

      Delete
    2. Thanks Janet! I have put the ones I want on my wish list. I will keep checking as you suggested. To get 3 movies in one collection is a plus, especially when all of them are on my wish list to buy.

      Delete
    3. Allie, Thank you for asking. Unfortunately, I believe when you add the DVD to your wish list and purchase later I won't receive any credit, unless you come back to my site and click on one of my Amazon links before going to your wish list.

      Delete
    4. That is good to know Net. I will remove the DVD from my wish list and just keep checking to see when it is available. I know you replied to Allie but this answered my unspoken question as well.

      Delete
  7. Because of space i need to try to get as many of my wants on multiple packs.. so I'm hoping a bunch of my wants make multi packs. Christmas waltz and timeless christmas paired with christmas in vienna, christmas tree lane, nashville christmas carol, little christmas charm.. also would like christmas encore with christmas in angel falls and uss christmas.. plus matchmaker mystery collection, picture perfect mystery collection.. and so on

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear ya! It's nice to find these DVD collections - so that they take up less space. My DVD cabinet is getting quite full! :) Hope we see a lot more of these!

      Delete
  8. Just have to tell you Net about two things. First, the Peanuts Ornaments are perfect for my Charlie Brown Christmas tree. They are about an inch long. So cute! Next thing I must tell you is I finally watched Christmas Jars last night. What a wonderful message in this movie! Thank you for info about the DVD! Bought it last year but forgot I had it. This movie will become a regular Christmas watch for me. Filled my heart with joy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kitkat, Oooooh... I think the Peanut ornaments are too cute, too! I'm pretty much a goner for almost anything Charlie Brown! That's incredible they can squeeze so much cuteness in just an inch.

      Also, I'm so happy to hear how much you enjoyed "Christmas Jars!" It is such a beautiful, heartwarming movie. Glad it brought you joy, as well! It's one I also enjoy re-watching too. Hope BYU plays it again this year for others to see!

      Thank you so much for sharing! Bless you! :)

      Delete
  9. I’m looking for Santa Switch.

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net